Whomp thread - Send in the Frowns

It's really easy to cut your own hair. All you need is an electric razor with a 7/8th inch guide thingy. You sit in front of the mirror, indiscriminately buzzing each bit of hair you can wrestle away from your scalp. Then, when you think you have all of it, go to an actual barber and pay them to fix it.

>tfw got my hair buzzed for the first time in my life
Jesus, I never understood what wind chill was until now.

wut

>Whomp comics:
>Unsettling horror
>Autobiographical about being sad
>Fat jokes

Ronnie knows his niche, I guess.

>self buzz cut every 6 months
so god damn easy

>Once, when I was a child, I was upset about a GIRL cutting my hair.
>I was accustomed to the older man who had always done it.
EXTRA gay

To be fair, girls know nothing about hair.

are you some pussy that doesn't have a beautiful bald head using a straight razor?

Would engage in sexual relations with his mom

No, my genetics weren't inferior enough for me to bald in my early teens late 20s

You know you can shave your head without going bald first, right?

Why the fuck would I? Baldies are subhuman filth, why would you want to look like you have shit genes?

>Implying you don't want a guy to cut a guys hair

Bet you're also someone who doesn't think being a gardener is a man job.

Mom is a cutie.

>implying mexicans have genders

>Implying im a burger

>(upside down question mark)hey ese did you just assume my gender?

There's a difference between a shaved head and a bald one, namely, having your hair shaved is a hairdo, and can look pretty cool if you leave just a little bit of stubble, like an action movie protagonist

If you're in the first world, then obviously some sort of generic genderless brown people are imported to do your menial tasks. Just replace Mexicans with pajeets or ragheads and you get the idea.
You literally could have just Googled what you typed out, copied/pasted the actual symbol and made your post look better. ¿¿¿¿¿¿

> you know you can choose to look just like all the other genetic filth

Yeahhhh...

>Bet you're also someone who doesn't think being a gardener is a man job.
I'm going to be honest, I actually never gave this thought.

Like I know there are shows where the mother or woman of the house has a flower garden, but usually it's the dad or man of the house who does the lawn, hedges, trees and all that sort of thing.

The only thing any guy should shave is his face to show off his perfect jaw and maybe his taint to show off his perfect taint

Most action movie actors do that because they are bald/balding though.
I don't even think it's a bad look, I'm just saying

They're easy to spot due to their hat collection

Girls know nothing about male hair.

Just like blacks don't know anything about non-black hair.

This is an interesting pattern when you consider the fact that children know a lot about pubic hair, despite not having it themselves.

Sorta like how Sup Forums knew nothing about iron maidens hair

>it has been proven that the gene that controls male hair growth always comes from your mother's father
>tfw my grandpa is 91 and still has a full head of luxurious snow-white hair
>tfw I will never go bald
feels good man

Someone could shove your head into a fireplace, causing permanent scarring and baldness.

> broscience claims that genes operate on a constant

Enjoy your hat collection.

Not me, my mom's dad's hair went white when he was 18, and I'm 26 and still a dark brown. and curly as fuck thanks to overlapping Scottish and Irish genes

Also
>not just shaving your head to save money

or you could run the character map on your computer

>Be Mexican
>Barber assumes I want a fade.

>Be 30
>Chunks of hair fall out every time I comb my hair. Dad still has a full head of hair.

How long do you think til I go bald?

Gardening is like cooking, it's a woman passtime but a man job.

Every week.

Does that gene supposedly control just how fast it grows or the pattern in which it grows? Because I have the exact same hairline as my father, widow's peak and all.

>balding
>been getting buzz cut for a decade now
>havent been going out much for the past 3 years
>one of the few reasons I go out is to get my haircut, which I fucking hate because its so hot outside
>get an electric razor last xmas
>still havent gotten around to cutting my own hair
How hard is it? I dont wanna do it, only to have people look at me weirdly, then get laughed at all the way to the barber to get it fixed

I cut my hair every 3 weeks or so, depends on what type of haircut you want

My maternal grandfather went bald so did my brother. Me I got a full head of hair that's just like my dad's

That's an odd strip.

I've realized that when you're ugly, excessive self-grooming is like putting a cherry on a turd to make it more appetizing. I just run a hair trimmer over my scalp every few weeks. It takes less than five minutes.

Young kids are aware of the dangers of cooties.

I was going to get my hair cut today but this changed my mind, maybe it's an omen

I got my hair cut for the first time in two years yesterday. I hate it.

Depends, it's quite easy but if you have a really lumpy head or no neck you have to deal with some added headache, even then you can get it all done in a few minuets you just have to be aware of these things.

A bunch of blogging went here. It's gone now.

I do it and I have all of mine. I like being able to wash my hair with one slightly wet hand. Also, I spend lots if time outside in crazy places. Hair is a pain in the ass.

As a girl who gets her hair cut by girls, I can sympathize with the idea of wanting the person who usually does it. A haircut is such a relatively intimate procedure, getting the right service person or at least someone approximately like them can be really important to the customer. I miss my old hairstylist from my childhood so much, but I've moved too far away to keep going to their salon. At the new salon I go to, I just can't seem to connect to any of the stylists the same way.

spotted the American Elf

>Both grandfathers went bald at 20-25
>Brother is starting to get a noticeable hairline at 27
>I'm at 25 and still have a full head of hair that constantly grows

Feels good to skip those genes

That's been disproven, bruh

At my last hair cut, I asked the young dude if he know how to do layers. He says yes. Cuts my hair.

May as well have just said, "fuck my shit up."

Cut my sides with size 3 on the clippers, went too high , then left my top long with slight trimming. Imagine Moe from the three stooges, but the bowl cut much higher.

I wore a hat all month. This is why I prefer the older, more experienced barber.

For the majority of my childhood I used to go to an old seaside barber shop where an aging biker would cut my hair. There were 2 chairs and usually only the one barber. I knew him well since he cut my hair for over a decade.
I became accustomed to the atmosphere of the old barbershop and thought that's how it was when you got your hair cut.

Time marches on, people who were old when you were young don't stay static, they get even older.

Now I go to some modern place with 20 chairs and maybe 4 staff there at any given time; usually a lady cuts my hair after having to look me up in the computer. The wait time is considerably shorter and their work is no less professional, but the whole thing feels impersonal now.

The only male barber I've seen at this modern place speaks with that stereotypical gay lisp thing. I think he exclusively cuts women's hair, so it might be an act for all I know.

Haircuts get weirder the more you think about them.