ITT: Scenes that men are allowed to cry at

ITT: Scenes that men are allowed to cry at.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mdm8rpv045U
youtube.com/watch?v=T_vzooKkubw
youtube.com/watch?v=NmJcmnS9Ab4
celebretainment.com/movies/rian-johnson-had-last-jedi-idea-before-the-force-awakens/article_634e9cdd-992e-502b-83a1-b242bc72813c.html
theverge.com/2015/11/9/9695650/star-wars-8-script-finished-jj-abrams
soundcloud.com/thedirectorscut/star-wars-the-last-jedi-with-rian-johnson-and-spike-jonze-ep-123
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>That isn't hacksaw ridge
OP a fag

More than one scene from multiple movies can exist

I'm man enough to admit that I cried during the Empire State building scene in the 2005 King Kong.

Dude weed lmao

i literally hold back tears every single time

I really liked hacksaw ridge.

>What is Max Payne

>Bubba was my best good friend. And even I know that ain't something you can find just around the corner. Bubba was going to be a shrimping boat captain, but instead, he died right there by that river in Vietnam.

They're just trees, it's not like they are alive

youtube.com/watch?v=Mdm8rpv045U

Trees can't feel pain. If fact, humans can't even feel pain

>I FOOKING LOVED YEEER

It's a ridge that it looks like someone took a hacksaw to though

that show is depression fest, I stopped watching it because of it

DUDE TREES LMAO

If you're going to post cartoons then at least post good cartoons.

>Harry isn't dead. He was a war hero. He saved every man on that transport.

Every man on that transport died. Harry wasn't there to save them, because you weren't there to save Harry.

;_;

This scene has literally no effect if you don't understand the context user. Besides, the scene on the train is sadder

No sympathy. He still chose to do the shitty role. Fuck em for being complicit.

>implying that CLANNAD is just a cartoon and not a macro-level character piece that answers the important existential questions to life such is who, what, where, when, why, and how

> Simbelmyne. Ever has it grown on the tombs of my forebears. Now it shall cover the grave of my son.
>Alas, that these evil days should be mine. The young perish and the old linger. That I should live to see that last days of my house
>No parent should have to bury their child.

is that "the you inside me was always crying" one?

Then go back to posting on your gook cartoon board if you think it's so great.

no it's the one about parallel universes connected by cell phones and true love

t. gook

Joke's on you, I cry all the time

Such a well done scene and movie

japanese men don't cry, they bleed water from their eyes

>we'll never ever tell them

Fuck you man... Just... fuck you.

>anime
>men crying over it
>men

He's not wrong, though.

>tfw Irv didn't make it

All quiet on the western front?

Were those lines in the book? Havnt read it in a coons age

Only fags and gay men cry over anything that isn't Japanese animation.

God damn that hurts

It feels like Hamill has followed Anakin's path rather than Luke's.

This made me cry for the wrong reasons.
>MUH NO TIME TO PREPARE!
HORSESHIT! You don't need to spend 5 years of pre-production to realize that pictured is fucking retarded and has no right being in a hobbit movie.

I think the only time i cried during a movie was during the FREEEEEDOOOOOOOM in Braveheart

the whole komm susser tod sequence

holy mother of all that is kino, picked the fuck up

>numales think they're allowed to cry over some midget fantasy movie
lol grow up losers

Ending of when a monster calls, if you weren't close to your mom like that, then fuck you.

why is this trilogy so tear jerking

>"I do love you David. I have always loved you."
>That was the everlasting moment he had been waiting for. And the moment had passed, for Monica was sound asleep. More than merely asleep.
>Should he shake her she would never rouse. So David went to sleep too. And for the first time in his life, he went to that place... where dreams are born.

youtube.com/watch?v=T_vzooKkubw

Every single time guys

>those stupid dumb young sluts frolicking over the field

It actually makes me want to kill the sluts.

Man on fire got me

What did he mean by this?

Admit it Sup Forums.

oh! what a lovely war

Almost every scene in Taxi Driver can bring me close to tears if I'm in the right mood, but this got me

How can you blame him for wanting to relive his glory days as luke skywalker? 99% of people would do it for free, fag

>Dad is always off working in other states
>when he's home he just drinks beer and watches tv
>never have any kind of relationship

Then a few years after my parents divorced I watched this movie thinking it'd be a funny Adam Sandler comedy.

Cried so hard my chest and head hurt.

>relive glory days
>by doing something you hate

???????

Why in the fuck those 2 fucking retards were even in the war?

Being overemotional is not a manly trait.

umm you can't join the US military if your IQ is >100

youtube.com/watch?v=NmJcmnS9Ab4
>they
>cannot
>touch
>her...

but men are still allowed to cry at taxi driver
if you don't relate to travis bickle you shouldn't be on Sup Forums

Why are you calling someone retarded when your English is that bad?

Also it was the Vietnam war, that's why.

can't tell if trolling or mis-informed

The second script wasn't even written when he signed the contract. Plus reliving the glory days means more than just playing a shitty role in the movie. He got in shape, wears a cool costume, and visits his fans at conventions. Plus just being able to call yourself luke skywalker for even a little while would be worth it

I'm sure they approached him with only an early draft of the TFA script. Rian Johnson apparently hadn't even finished TLJ by the time TFA was releasing (I tried to google the article where I read this but could not find it). I imagine Mark chose to maintain optimism and didn't want to miss out on the possibility of putting out a quality trilogy, and/or he didn't want to disappoint fans with ideas of what could've been.

being overrun in a banzai charge would be a really bad way to go, wouldn’t it

>Rian Johnson wrote the script for 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' before 'The Force Awakens' was finished.

celebretainment.com/movies/rian-johnson-had-last-jedi-idea-before-the-force-awakens/article_634e9cdd-992e-502b-83a1-b242bc72813c.html

>Rian Johnson wrote the script for 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' before 'The Force Awakens' was finished.

I feel you, understanding black man that's practically a Christ standin

>Did you know him?
>...
>No.

That source is unclear. The headline says he "had the idea." The first line says "he wrote the script" and the very next line say he only "had definite ideas." Then it says he polished the script later, as in changed it. The script was obviously written before Mark signed the contract. How could they write his death if he didn't say yes?

The ending of The Entire History of You where he walks around the house, then this.

I think he didn't mean cry of laughter

All this snowballed from the snowboard scene. Jackson made the stupid Oliphant scene because apparently audiences liked the snowboard.

Daaaviiid!!

I wasn't ready for this

I hate this fucking movie so fucking much. It is so sappy, melodramatic, and gay. Do black people hate it too? It's like some pathetic cuckold white jew liberal made his magic black man savior wet dream into a million dollar movie and cast tom hanks.

The entirety of this

>FREEDOM!
>ADRIANNNNE!

N-NO

>Are you angry because Adrian left you?
>She didn't leave Paulie, she DIED
>Ok ok ok ok it's ok Rocko
> You know, sometimes it’s hard to breathe. You know, I feel, like, this beast inside me.
>It’s okay, Rocko. Please, it’s okay.
>Is it? I just... I didn't know it was supposed to be this hard. It wasn’t supposed to be like this, Paulie.

Hahaha faggot

Why?

First 2/3's of the movie are a waste of time, all about a love interest that leads nowhere, the reason for the protagonist being a nu-male pacifist first comes in a flashback AFTER the first 2/3's.

Last 1/3 is great though, but it sure as hell isn't worth watching all that drivel just for the final action scene.

I remember I actually laughed (but before he said the friends bit). Really awkward.

theverge.com/2015/11/9/9695650/star-wars-8-script-finished-jj-abrams
I meant to say "before it was finished filming", but that really isn't clear either. What we can say for certain is, whatever initial idea was proposed, such idea was based only on what was planned for TFA, the rest of the trilogy had not even been fleshed out completely.
soundcloud.com/thedirectorscut/star-wars-the-last-jedi-with-rian-johnson-and-spike-jonze-ep-123
Listen to this from 6:30 on, Rian describes his introduction to the Star Wars production and reveals there was no plan, he was simply presented with the script of Ep VII.
I think that's the real issue here and why it feels like a mess, I don't think Rian himself is a hack, rather this movie feels sporadic, unplanned and messy because it was exactly that behind the scenes. Perhaps if he had the entire thing to work with he would've been able to present the characters in a convincing way and we would see Luke's arc as more believable.

No, sweetie. If those trees were so awesome then why didn't they defend themselves? Checkmate, atheists!

Meant to reply to

Because Jackson and his goons gave a damn about transitioning it to the big screen.

>normie had a gf and a decent life
>lost his virginity
>loses his mind to dementia
No sympathy from me, he had a better life than mine.

That scene...