Injustice 2: Stupid Sexy Joker Edition

Injustice 2 Thread

The stream for the official Joker reveal is coming later today at 10 am PDT over on DC's YT channel.

Darkseid Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=J0f3t9Z850M&t=0s

Yesterday's Multiverse Stream: youtube.com/watch?v=myHvPaWYd9o

Pastebin: pastebin.com/V5wVHSY2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=myHvPaWYd9o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for BEST PAIRING

Second for ACTUAL BEST PAIRING

>editions
>pastebins

desu everything I've seen of the Joker looks like complete ass. one of the worst looking characters.

I know everyone has pretty much the same idea of what the DLC will end up being but I do hope the DLC has at least one unexpected choice. Unlikely as it is I'd love it if Animal Man made it in over Vixen or Beast Boy.

if joker is back then i want shazam back also

yeah, we should take it to /vg/ like how marvel games are there

but then FGC people might come in.

>Darkseid keeps his arms folded behind him while fighting
I love that.

He isn't a Batman character, user.

Maybe in Injustice 3 he'll become a white lantern or something who knows

I know it's not an ideal solution for some but I'd be totally fine with him just coming back as a premier skin for Black Adam. Same for Sinestro and Lex. I'd prefer they be in in some capacity as opposed to not at all.

>stupid sexy joker
>joker
>sexy
>that image

his voice sounds too old with a face that looks so young

>Multiverse Stream
What now?

I predict the Injustice 2's story mode will be about love and acceptance.

>He didn't catch Watchtower's voice chat with the Injustice Earth

Don't forget forgiveness

W-what? You're making me nervous.

>Ollie comes back
>JOKER of all people comes back
But I bet Dick stays dead. Because fuck Nightwing fans.

Darkseid's special looks unblock-able.
I love it, but it seems OP.

You could play as Dick in IGAU. Clash dialogue is different from Regime/Damian Nightwing.

seems to be avoidable if you know how to avoid it, probably with a well-timed jump or hover move

Yeah, but even though Dick was the default costume for Nightwing in Gods Among Us, the arcade ending was about Damian. And I wanna be able to dress up my Dick. Also, Robin in this isn't Nightwing at all playstyle wise so I feel like I'm losing my main.

>dick is dead, and replaced by damian and jason
>willy is dead, and replaced by his villain for movie synergy

Sure is a bad time to be named after genitalia.

I don't know about this design for Darkseid, I was hoping for more muscle.

NO

He died twice man

>play the first game with friends
>they're total FCG groupies who pretty much suck outside of street fighter & smash bros.
>beat them so badly with sinestro spamming the rock
>they now think all neverealm suck because they can't deal with spamming

unless you actively play in tournaments as a career most FGCfags are essentially just groupies who dickride the flavor of the month in the hopes that maybe if they follow their advice they might make top 8

Agreed, but have they ever fought each other, and would P.I OP Swampy?

>Loving the Brainiac design and V.A, but never knew he had clone minions?

the beams follow you around. Braniac jumped and it did nothing.

Hypercrisis is happening, and we're merging with the worst Earth.

those beams seem to follow a predefined trajectory, not follow the opponents movement. It may have looked like that in a trailer, but I think the path is like:

>>Bottom [OPPONENT SIDE] > Bottom [YOUR SIDE] > Top [OPPONENT SIDE] > Top [YOUR SIDE] > end of search

it would be retarded if the super was really unavoidable.

In other words I think that if the Brainiac player would just jump up and then landed where he started the jump instead of air-dashing towards Darkseid then he wouldn't be hit.

>Yesterday's Multiverse Stream: youtube.com/watch?v=myHvPaWYd9o
holy shit it's Triple H

Darkseid bio is up.

Model looks weird here

Yeah a lot of the models look weird on the bio pages. Probably just the lighting.

>>they're total FCG groupies who pretty much suck outside of street fighter & smash bros.
>They suck at games they don't play
?
>I cheesed them and now they hate it
that's a shit attitude but also NRS games are so different from regular fighters and smash it's redic.

Those Parademons look like absolute ass.

Even BvS did much better.

How many characters are there still left to announce?

Starting roster? Zero. It comes out in like three weeks.
DLC? Eight or nine.

Just Joker, and the 9 DLC characters.

Thanks. Shit hadn't realised it was so close to release already.

>Joker is revealed today
Can't wait. I'm not really going to play him unless his trait and/or super looks cool though.
Who /Coolerthancold/ and /Don'tFeartheReaper/ here?

Eh, they'll give him a new super at least.

ALSO REMINDER THAT BASED MANTA GOT A NEW HELMET WHICH MIGHT BE A CLUE TO HIM BEING DLC BECAUSE WHY THE FUCK ELSE DOES HE NEED A HELMET

They look like a couple of dweebs that Chadseid is gonna cram into lockers

>Multiverse giving us ladder-tower style challenge sets, each with their own backstories for that universe
>Says that we'll fight enemies pertaining and even earn gear we can only find in the multiverse.
>This means that they could insert sets off of written comic AU's and give us gear sets to accomplish costumes

What would you like to see, or think you will see? In my opinion

>Most likely: Flashpoint
>Fat Chance: Any universe apart of Infinite Crisis.

I'm not even a batfag but I'd love a gaslight set.

Green Lantern Batman that makes all of his gadgets look like constructs

>whole heap of Zoom footage
>nothing about Stewart or Powerbae

As someone who doesn't follow these games, didn't Joker die in the first one?

Why/how is he back?

He hasn't appeared in any story teasers yet. Could just be gameplay-only.

Brainiac probably

Option 1: Any number of plot devices comics used to resurrect characters.

Option 2: Arrow and Canary are from alternate universes. Joker could have done the same.

Option 3: Another person voiced by Epcar has taken on Joker's mantle.

I... I need this after Injustice. Sure, Superdick went so far over the line that even he couldn't see it anymore, but that was partially due to his advisors and the shit that kept happening. I mean, Injustice Diana and Sinestro? Fuck.

I want him to be happy again, rather than living out his life as a shadow of the Superman we know he could be, and in fact had to come stop him. I want him and Bruce to make up. Not that it would ever happen, as he is directly responsable for Alfreds death, and can indirectly have the deaths of Nightwing and countless other friends and allies at his feet.

I suspect they are going to have to give him some form of parole to help deal with the new crisis.

>More images of Clark and Bruce beings buddies? No homo?

I'd love the shit out of this, too.

Especially if it makes his Ult jet be a construct.

stage trans characters can't be in game because it would be weird when stage transition and a character is hit by the same character and non of that "NRS could just" shit because we know they aren't.

>Dat penis/dildo head. Textured for her complete decimation.

are there any pictures like this without the bio in the corner?

GIBE ME BOMBSHELLS!!!!
AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaa

Here you go user. Few minutes in photoshop.

Ed specifically said Manta is still on the table and even included him in a DLC poll so shush

great thanks alot man

>believing in boon
don't though.
those polls don't mean shit.

Has Power Girl's costume been shown off?

No, but the boob window is confirmed

I miss the Le Joker image.

so will the DLC characters be available day 1 to those who bought the special editions only or will they also be available to purchase/download separately?

They still got to work on them

Special editions will get them for free and maybe a week early. But all 9 won't just be there automatically.

Captain Marvel you dolt.

I doubt any of them are beyond the conceptual stage right now

You need to let that go

DLC characters won't be available until the actually make and release them. If I recall correctly for the first game you could get characters a few days early if you had the season pass but who knows if that will be the case here.

The game has gone gold so they probably have some models made for a few of them at this point. They'll probably do a DLC trailer right before launch like they did with MKX and it's first batch of characters.

Can't wait to make Ivy beat the shit out of Harley.

Are you new, uninformed, or just in denial?

The first one should at least be close to complete

Okay anons, thanks. That makes me feel better about purchasing the standard edition. I can pass spending an extra $20 and wait until they come out.

Enough with the lesbian shit already. It's chronically overused.

also it's fucking boring

You can watch a canon animated movie about that already.

no

Dick is a nickname for Richard.Willy is a nickname for William. Neither name has anything to do with genitals. And no parent would name their child after genitals

Hey, you know what would be weird? If fighting games let you put two of the same character against each other. But no one would do that, it'd be too out there.

Why would Carol be in a DC game?

yeah. stage transitions aren't people fighting mirror matches and Boon will def not want manta vs manta stage transition with manta. Stage trans characters making the roster didn't happen in Injus 1 it won't happen in 2 so deal with it.

>I want him and Bruce to make up. Not that it would ever happen, as he is directly responsable for Alfreds death, and can indirectly have the deaths of Nightwing and countless other friends and allies at his feet.

All of Batman's losses pale in comparison to the amount he caused Superman to lose by never doing what should have been done to the Joker. Injustice is directly Batman's fault. And to top it off, all he cared about was the death of the Joker. He didn't give a shit about Lois or Metropolis. He didn't even have the courtesy to feel the least bit responsible for it all.

No

Just stating the facts. Shazam is the wizard who gave Captain Marvel his powers.

Im not talking about Carol you dolt. That's a marvel character. Captain Marvel. AKA Billy Batson. Captain Marvel is the name he was given when he was created. And people keep getting it wrong.

No kidding. Especially when used specifically to titillate straight males.

By their very definition, a lesbian would never, ever have sex with you. That's kind of the point. They do not have sex with men. It's illogical to get aroused by a type of person that would never have sex with you.

I half-agree with the first sentence, and can even agree with Supermans action up to a certain point, but I completely disagree with the second. Metropolis wasn't on Batman. He isn't the Joker's nanny.

If you can even try to shift the blame, direct it to the Gotham courts and GCPD. Hell, Joker had just escaped from there at the start of Injustice.

It's a shitty situation all around, and both sides have their flaws, which is part of what makes the setting compelling in it's own right. Overall though, when you are burnign a hole through a good hearted teens skull with you heat vision, after gagging him with your ice breath, you might have stepped over the line a tiny bit.

Superman has gone full lunatic despot by Year Five, hell, far earlier.

>Still no bestfriends.jpg

I want to think the idea is that you get limited control over the beams before they fizzle out and you're left open

>Trying to make sense out of shipping

That was your mistake, bro

It not happening in the first game isn't a reasonable justification for thinking it won't happen this time. If the fan demand is there and they want to make him they will, the transition is meaningless. In a series full of multiverse shenanigans it's silly to think a character being in a transition would be any sort of unbreakable barrier to them becoming playable. Especially since if they really didn't like the idea of two (or three in a mirror match) Mantas being around at once they can just switch his model with someone else like Orm or Aqualad. Also there's a fucking Aquaman movie coming next year, you're crazy if you think WB isn't going to the use the DLC as an opportunity to shill the shit out of it to casuals.

Batman had many chances to do things like shove the Joker in front of a bus. It should have been clear to him early on that the Joker would pull something like this eventually. But he was in love with the Joker and valued Joker's life more than anyone else's. Batman's twisted sense of morality IS directly responsible for the massacre of Metropolis. He made the choice not to put down a mad dog. He handed Metropolis a death sentence because he couldn't bear to part with his boyfriend.

It was even firmly established in the comic that Batman was mourning for the Joker rather than Metropolis or Lois. He didnt even have the courtesy to feel the tiniest bit of remorse for what his lack of action cost Metropolis

Batman has always been the real villain

i see you're new here
welcome

>Also there's a fucking Aquaman movie coming next year

Oh boy. If MoS, Green Lantern and BvS. hadn't crippled DC movies, A movie with the biggest joke in the DCU, Talks-to-Fish-Man will kill it entirely

Anyone have the Joker's new intro?

While there is certainly some blame to lay at Bruce's feet it's silly to blame everything on him. Joker is a non-powered psycho that everyone knows exists, literally any DC character could have killed or permanently incapacitated him before that point. Expecting the guy with a no kill code to be the one to do it just because he lives in his city is moronic.

And Bruce didn't exactly have time to mourn or send out condolences for Metropolis considering Superman immediately murdered Joker and then decided to rule the world at the behest of Diana. Grief stricken or not Supes is a grown ass man who is responsible for his own actions, it's fucking ridiculous to not consider him to blame for the numerous atrocities he's committed.

Yeah but Superman killed Billy. There's no coming back from that.

It's like you guys don't know who ED BOON is. That's ok. I hope I get blown the fuck out. I want you to have your character but the past shows they don't do shit like that. So. I'll go with precedent.

I don't care if it's good or does well, I've given up on that already. All I want from that movie now is for it to be an excuse to get Manta and/or Mera in this game.

Batman shouldn't be blamed for Superman's wrong-doings and moral decay just because Batman refused to kill Joker or excuse Superman's actions or even bow down to Superman's authority. Superman's not a fucking retarded child. He's a grown man and as such should be responsible for his own actions.

And fuck Regime Superman. If he's excused by the end of the game for helping stop Brainiac then it'll be pure bullshit. Regime Superman and Regime Wonder Woman are beyond redemption. Specially when they don't even show any remorse.

I love Superman and Wonder Woman, but game versions are NOT MUH.