A lot of people find it ridiculous that harleen would be brainwashed by the joker, but in all seriousness...

A lot of people find it ridiculous that harleen would be brainwashed by the joker, but in all seriousness, are you telling me that in the reverse situation, you wouldnt be seduced into crime by her?

No, because I have a conscience and not a horny teenager.

u rite

I already like her and I already like crime, so yeah

well, I'm not a trained psychiatrist with a doctorate, so probably.

understanding how to manipulate/ how to understand people doesnt make you infallible to manipulation or pulling at your instincts in general

No, it's good not being an idiot

I really don't understand what people find attractive about her. Like, I get there's the neccesary female bits (tits, legs and ass) but it's all mixed up with this "washed up, crackhead hooker" vibe that makes my dick shrivel up and weep.

That, and her voice is grating af.

Well yeah but my dick is as dry as sandpaper, what's the hottie's excuse?
Surely she didn't need the Joker to have sex.

Reminder that dumb slut that fucked her way through college OG Harley is best Harley and it makes the most sense.

she's still essentially the same character all that changed is the costume

also the batman's version had a better backstory of being a quack daytime TV doctor

No, not even remotely.
Like, I've HAD sex before. It was entertaining, but not "throw my life away to be with an emotionally unstable person" level of entertaining. That wasn't really even the primary benefit of having a lover if I'm being perfectly honest.

I grew up with a single and unstable mother and i was so D A M A G E D by her that now i can only feel well dating headstrong and controlling women. I NEED to be bossed around. If not the girl is too chill i quickly feel this void in the relationship.

I know shit is wrong and most of the time doesn't do me any good, but that's how shit is.

So yeah, i can relate to Harley Quinn.

>dat blonde
>dat voice
>dat ass
>dat white face

I'm emotionally unstable and nobody ever loved me so a Joker like Harley could do what she want with me.

Obviously she couldn't really be the same clingy ditzy blonde but a strong, crazy dominating woman.

I feel like a "Harley Quinn Harley Quinns a man like the Joker did to her" plot MUST have happened in that Amanda Conner book, but I'm too lazy/the book is too bad to check.

Man, Harley doesn't generally do much for me because she's not a tiddy monster, but...

>the garter belt thing snapping to her stockings
>that gap of bare thigh

It's too bad about the face.

There are better examlples of cartoon women with all of the above. Why would I waste time masturbating to her when I could be masturbating to them?

>It's too bad about the face.

fuck off back to Sup Forums retard

I like Harley. I want to eat her ass

Because classic Harley was a gem. Her costume was distinct and fun. She had the whole sexy jester thing going on, but it was still a fairly conservative get-up.
And Arleen's voice, despite the stereotypical Jersey accent and trying to play it up as annoying, was easy on the ears. She had an almost Lucille Ball approach to the voice, able to shift from annoying and grating to melodic and just a bit throaty depending on the situation.

Nu-Harley is fucking schwarbage who dresses like a slutty tornado that gets dressed in the dark.
And Tara Strong's voice is god awful, with only one pitch. Nothing is more annoying than a voice actor or actress who would rather try and emulate the previous popular incarnation than one who brings their own spin to a character. She's just as bad as Richard Epcar every time he tries to do his "Kind of Mark Hamill but not really" Joker voice.

They took what used to be a fun and unique character and turned her into generic suicide girl with a shrill voice.

because you can just masturbate to all of them including her? they're fictional characters, user, I don't think your other waifus will get jealous.

From the little I've read of it it seems to be more or less how she got most of her acolytes.

No.

No, it was retarded. Her being a legit psychologist before Joker broke her makes him more intimidating and makes her more tragic. Plus, Timm and Dini only made it like that because they're horny idiots.