WET WET!

WET WET!

I have no idea what this is, but I'm simultaneously curious and aroused.

It always bugs me that the goo starts coming from her shoulders in this scene.

It's Possesion you dumb plebian newfag redditor soyboy numale cuck SJW 9gagging Neogaffer gawkersquad tumblrite cunny-posting wageslave hothead brainlet

It's coming from her ears actually, pouring down into the shoulders

absolutely rude

Buzzwords: the post

All these years, still gross.

isabelle adjani is cute

I still don't understand what happened in this movie, to this day.

Can't remember, does she actually say wet wet? Might have to boot up the old KYM.

It's basically unintelligible.

... said the pleb

explain it then

It's Anti-Trump as fuck.

It's actually anti-lib

She was godlike in Queen Margot even in her 40's

What the hell were the bombardment sounds at the end? Did the demon-Sam order artillery strike?

Everytime I look up and watch/read explanations, it's film school student wannabes blabbing about "metaphors" and shit. I want to know in the reality of the movie what is happening and why, I don't want to read about how it's a statement for anti-capitlism and how the creature is a representation of losing your identity to consumerism.

That's how modern arthouse films work. There's nothing particularly noteworthy about the films compared to other lolsorandumb filmschool-graduate-core, the difference is just that the director sucked a couple of dicks and made a name for him as le artistic misunderstood genius, so when he shits out his crapfest everyone jumps on it and tries to see how deep and complex it is, while if you made the same movie they'd just say it's pretentious crap.
That's what auteur theory is: I judge a movie differently because of who made it, not by the movie itself.
Welcome to the death of cinema.

>I want to know in the reality of the movie what is happening and why,
But there is no movie "reality", you know this, it's an illusion. What is happening will have various meanings to various members of the artists and technicians responsible for photographing it, it may have been improvised, or captured by chance. There is no final word on a work of art, even if one message is intended, not because all opinions are valid, but because art is a strange and unnatural thing, and its pleasures are subjective, and the impulses which create it are unscientific and often ungraspable.

it's actually anti-politics in movies

BORING

I get that some people don't care at all about what a work of art means, but it definitely exists and usually people can agree on it

you get about 10% of the experience watching this without sound

gib milkies

Who hurt you?

Its actually wetwet