youtube.com/watch?v=qCZdatww69w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>2010

The movie we all wanted

What a terrible edit even for 2010

Clearly fake.

Here's the real version.

Oh yeah.

Can't believe they spoiled the nuclear bomb going off in New York in the fucking poster of all things.

Fucking raimi

Dr.Who?

John Malkovich sucked as the Vulture, they should've hired Michael Keaton.

>being a naive kiddo and watching all those fake trailers on youtube
It was a simpler time

>Hiring a has been
Dude flew nowhere since Burton.

FUCKING GET HYPE

isn't that blonde dead now?

Are you blind?

He has black hair.

>Coleman Reese
>Mr. Reese
>Mysteries

Riddler confirmed for third movie!

>He
blonde means girl
blond means boy.

Why wasn't Lau the accountant just the Calculator? It's the exact same shtick, just change his name to Noah Kuttler, it's like they went out of their way not to put a comic book character in this comic book movie.

I don't think that's a real rule.

I wonder if David Tennant ever gets sick of only being known as the Doctor, like how Shatner hates only being known as Kirk.

That's the magic of based Nolan and based Goyer before he became literally Satan with the DCEU

quickanddirtytips.com/education/grammar/blond-or-blonde

>The Joke
>
>
>
>Your Head

Probably not, he's a massive fanboy who married the daughter of the Doctor he grew up with, who plays his daughter in the show

it was a bad joke.

That's their faults/their agents' faults for never finding something better. Harrison could've been stuck with Star Wars shit for eternity like his contemporaries but managed to snag some good roles after. And he's not even that great.

You're a bad joke.

yeah, But I don't force myself on other people and make fun of them for it.

I assume this predates TDKR so Cotillard was fancast as Selina. Who would Kristen Bell play?

>Morgan FREEDMAN

Stop lying.

fine, I'm not a joke and you should probably kill yourself.

The Fantastic 4: 4?

Nolan really really like extractions/extradictions

I hear this is going to be awesome.

Oh, I remember when Megan Fox was a thing. What happened? What is she up to now?

some questions are better left unanswered

Gotta be honest, my first thought was that this was a poster for a Fantastic Four sequel ft. Spider-Man.

This is going to be good

make way for a real villain

I thought it was strange that they didn't get live action actors for Flash and Cyborg.

Shame.

Always thought Robin Williams would've made a good Mad Hatter.

he could have been, but not in any Tim Burton version where it's supposed to be dark and edgy and spooky.

man, Williams should have done more darker films, wouldve been a perfect hugo strange

youtube.com/watch?v=qCZdatww69w

There's still time to get Anthony Hopkins to be the Ventriloquist.

Yeah, no. Fuck this

Link or not, it's not a thing. No one does this.

>I didn't know this before
>nobody does this

hahahahahah holy shit

did someone rearrange his face on his head?

Of course I know this, ever heard of the dylan album Blonde on Blonde retard? I'm not a 12 year old like most people here, and no one does this..

Companies do it all the time, it's a rule, just because some people you know don't follow it doesn't mean it's not a rule.

The batman we deserve.

remember that one trailer that used the brain head thing from the resident evil movie as carnage? and used scenes from some other movie to show that Peters parents were actually violent criminals? And even somehow had Hobgoblin in it?

that was my favorite and I was so sure it was gonna happen

Croc would've been a better "Hugo experiments on him" character.

HOLY SHIT YOU JUST TOOK ME BACK