They found us!

They found us!

>AYO THEY PEEPED OUR SQUAD

I unironically want this woman to wrap those DSLs around my average-sized Caucasian penis. Would be hot.

Remember when the internet used to be fun? Then around 2007-2008 it turned to absolute shit? I think I know why now. Niggers literally invaded the Internet. Prior to widespread mobile internet access, white people were the only ones competent enough to use computers and all the ooga boogas were content with their Sidekicks and other cell phones. Once the Internet was mated to the cellular telephone, it all went to shit. Truly, I literally remember a day when niggers were not on the net and it was so much better that way, none of the bullshit we have today

The quality of your post implies /lol/fags killed the internet desu

The reason there is so many niggers on the net is all the AA around the world helping niggers to college. Then they sit on the college internet downloading movies illegally and browsing Sup Forums.

Why do black womans faces look identicle to black mens? Being a black with only black woman available must be really wierd

I've only seen this in a shortish clip but it seemed like they help the the shot for an unnatural time on this persons face after her line. Did it feel like that in the movie? Like minority quota rulebook says you must come to a stop on their face for a full 3 seconds or it doesn't legally count ?

You're right, it's in the Disney rule book for movie-makers, page 187.

She had a TV show here in bongland too that seemed to be pushed very hard, but i don't think anyone watched it
Must have a great agent

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIITTTTTT

please please PLEASE make an image macro of this

What am I in for lads?

>watching camrips

well I aint paying Disney any money

Good man

A lawsuit

"You'll have to answer to coca-cola company!"

it's literally hell if you're a star wars fan, it will probably make you depressed for several days

if you're not a fan, you;ll waste nearly 3 hours of your life on an awful movie with an incoherent plot, and unlike Mulholland Drive, no titties

>2007
nice of you to admit your newfaggotry. shit when downhill in 04

I clearly remember September never ending in 93

We have a thing called freedom where i live, silly, this isnt America or some other corporate oligarchy

Rise of social media and smartphone use ruined the net

pff not the APRANET age in 1969. I swear to god you newfags are the worst cancer.

wait, there are female blacks??

>Paying the mouse

(((they))) always cast ugly black women, so inclusive.

This

ya know whats funny in both TFA and TLJ there is always a shot of an asian first order member.

if the first order are white supremacists why are they hiring minorities in officer roles?

sure you do

Disney used KOTOR's character creation to cast these movies.

This. Not kidding. This is exactly what's happening.
They'd paid out of the taxpayer's pocket to fuck around ion the internet all day.
Then have the gall to demand "reparashuns" cuz "dey whyte man don't gib us nuffin".

*they're

damn look at that kawaii nigga top right

blacks could be anywhere

If i get caught torrenting by a private company, say hbo or whatever (government doesnt care) all they can legally do is force my isp to send me a letter asking me to please stop on behalf of said company, and up until a year ago the isp could just tell them to fuck off and not even waste resources sending the letter

They most definitely can sue you for copyright infringement but its not worth it to sue bob who torrents the movie, they go after the guy who uploads it to the internet

Wrong. Oz was made in America, and lots of people watched it.

No they cant, they can send me a letter, or should specify, the isp HAS to send me a letter now, before they didnt even have to, that is literaly the law here, i dont live in america, if a company tried to sue me it would be thrown out before i even hear about it because torrenting copyrighted material is not illegal

>91919749
implying everyone wasn't that bearded guy>

why are only some of the black people in red squares

They're the ones with active warrants

>pirating mouse related content

you better know what you are doing because they are literally going after every sheckel they can