Should I message her? We don’t have the same taste in movies

Should I message her? We don’t have the same taste in movies.

Yes you idiot

That's too much. Probably compensating for get BLACKED multiple times.

that probably a pic of her in 1998, she's probably a fat landwhale now

probably

>Houston

If you don't message her I'm going to, OP

>26
I think this is a honeypot user, there's no way that's her

>OKC in 1998

>(recent)
Into the trash it goes

>being this retarded

>The six things I could never do without
>2. My faith
>3. My horse
>4. Sunflowers
Wtf, Americans are weird people

ahahahahahah

>MUH VIRGIN WHITE WOMEN!!!!!!

they were the sonics back then

she looks jewish

:^)

>long term dating
burgers, what is this?

lmao nice nice nice

the old okc acc i made back in 2012 to troll Sup Forums is still getting hits, love it

Too late, I just did. You're all invited to our future wedding.

Back the fuck off??? She’s mine asshole.

It says she's a christian right there she more likely has russian heritage

>3. My horse

ABORT

haha stay triggered soyboy

You some kinda fag or something?

>Art History
Does the idea of being a net benefit to society ever enter the heads of women and faggots?

Not the guy you quoted but only pathetic people would want a virgin woman, so they can't compare and tell how bad you are at sex and how tiny your dick is

Don't worry, you can be the flower girl.

>Has dogs and a horse
That's a shame.

shame she doesn't like DW Griffith

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>I'm on a sushi kick
She's a vapid whore with 60 IQ and that picture is from when she was 15 years old, RUN.

>devout
>teetotaler
>gymbunny
>[boring shit good girls like]
>wants kids
Wife material. Go with god.

long-term dating is where you spend more money each month on her than her husband would, but there are no adultery laws when she's spending that month on a ferris-go-round of 20 black cocks.

she's insanely cute and def seems wife material but

>dogs
>christian

Fuck that

thanks, Satan

>>dogs
shit taste
>>christian
*tips*

>He doesn't want a traditional christian woman

everyone laugh at the faggot

>all those mentions of horses

The only way her profile could be more a red flag is if she said she loved to travel and have new experiences abroad.

it's a catfag, leave him alone, he's suffering enough with his broken home

Horse chicks are always fucking nuts. I dated two in high school and I've still never seen their like in terms of mental illness. All of their friends are equally as crazy and toxic. Girls can like horses, but if they own/show horses then steer fucking clear. They both did anal though.

She didn't say she's Catholic so she's probably from one of these weird ass baptist American religions

Ladies and gentlemen, your average /leftypol/ cuck

i see, thanks satan!

>less sex-driven
>god botherer
>doesn't drink

how exactly are you planning to bone her?

>introvert
>gamer
>has fuckbuddies
I want to murder every woman

Let me guess, you've never had sex and, ergo, think virginity has a value per se

What's so good about having sex with a woman who has no idea what's going on?

cope

ask her if she has battletoads

>The ideal woman is the opposite of tumblr
Who would have guessed

>What's so good about having sex with a woman who has no idea what's going on?

The average sex experienced woman has no idea what to do either. With the undying love of a girl like this you can make her your cocksleeve in any way you want and she'll do it just to please you if nothing else.

Stop acting like the average woman is competent at sex, it's just like everything else, they expect the man to do it for them. Tell them what to do, how to do it, ravage them, blah blah. Who gives a shit?

>dogs
>let's take a wild animal indoors that shits and pees on your floor and furniture

>horses
Big red flag here user
You can always try I guess

She looks like a child

I guarantee she’s sex driven. But she isn’t going to put that in a public profile.

In your first dialogue, ask questions about her feet. Perfectly normal user.

Could someone clue me in on this likes horses = mentally unstable meme?

>introvert
>open relationship
>fuckbuddies

They really have it all made. No hurdles to jump whatsoever. I bet she complains about what a nerd she is too.

>I'm too lazy to train a dog

How is virginity something positive? The only reason to look for a virgin girl is avoid letting her compare you to other men and make you look bad

I took the virginity of 2 girls and trust me, it isn't special

It’s just a normie meme that people here and think sounds cool and mindlessly parrot when the situation presents itself.

>5'2
>DUDE I WANT MY SONS TO BE PATHETIC MANLETS LMAO
you deserve this

she sounds awfullly vanilla and boring

Retards with zero friends and social connections using low tier memes from the 90's, aka the same reason half of the stupid shit on here gets said about women. A DUhHHHhRRRR SHE NEEDS A HYMEN (which I can only assume is like the foil seal on a bottle of juice) TO MAINtUHN HER PURITY (even though most hymens are barely torn or bleed and in most cases grow back) WHY ARE THERE NO CUTE, SEXUALLY ADVENTUROUS, INTELLIGENT, SUBSERVIENT, TRADITIONAL WOMEN WHO WANT TO DATE WOKE GUYS LIKE ME DUUhhHHHRRR.

>dogs
>the animals that man spent generations domesticating
>>>>wild

What are life choices? It's like her life is a piece driftwood in a river of pussy tingles.

OK Chad you can leave now bye

>How is virginity something positive?

No baggage, no STDs, likely no exes. In women it practically guarantees she's not just another thot, or she'd lost it already (assuming she's not a cave troll).

>I took the virginity of 2 girls and trust me, it isn't special

Nobody said it was. Women want experienced men, and men want loyal women. Fucking a virgin for sex is dumb. Finding a virgin for a relationship is smart.

Why do people spend so much time denying the bleeding obvious?

>faith
>family
>friends

You leave that poor girl alone you degenerate filth

It shows commitment and restraint, qualities that are sorely lacking in the current year.

you sound like a butthurt roastie

why do you want a woman that's a cocksleeve. that's retarded. love and marriage isnt about sexual gratification. its a partnership, built on mutual respect and understanding. wanting a wife or a girlfriend just so she can be your personal sex toy is idiotic, and speaks volumes about how worthless and selfish you are as a person.

>It shows commitment
the commitment to not commiting?

Not really, just making an observation about the knuckledragging retards that inhabit this board and these types of threads. "Social experts" who have no actual social experience, bloviating about how they're victims of society and some genetic lottery they couldn't win instead of admitting that they're alone because they are awful people.

yeah you are a butthurt roastie

what?

back to r/inceltears

Not an argument. Maybe you should ask your girlfriend to think of a better comeba-- oh wait, lol.

I’m done. Women truly aren’t worth it.

sex is a vital part of a commited relationship.
if she never had sex she never had a real commited relationship
therefore if she commits to her virginity, she commits to not commiting

you are so butthurt lol

>Christian

user she'll be faithful to you the rest of your days, but you'll have to go to church with her every sunday. Plus you won't get to fugg outside of marriage. I'm saying this 100% unironically as someone who attended a Christian high school.

I think you're definitely blowing your load a little too soon there. Much of it is probably facetious, or a riff on stereotypes about animal lovers. I get that a lot of frustrated incels make sweeping generalizations about women from a place of inexperience, but a lot of what you find on Sup Forums is a mix of self-parody and so-called post-irony.

Different tastes can give you something to talk about.

>asking a woman for help being funny
Why would he do that?

Even Chad wants pureness in a woman, stop this bullcrap right now

We're reaching cuck levels that I didn't think were possible!

You're giving people on here FAR too much credit if you think the majority of people on here are capable of self reflection, at least the minimal amount needed to make fun of themselves.

She looks young

>less adventurous
>less sex-driven

Is this what Sup Forumsirgins actually want? Doesn't sound like a lot of fun

>sucking cocks of strangers in an alley shows deep commitment
I will never understand milennials.

shut up and make me a sandwich you dumb bitch

>sucking cocks of strangers in an alley shows deep commitment

I did not say anything close to that

Isn't that your mother's job, little dude?

Sup Forums is one of the few communities I know that understands and targets its very own insecurities and weaknesses so pointedly. You would find humor instead of offense in it if you were more observant.

You're too fucking dumb to be on Sup Forums and you're offended by mean words to boot. Get the fuck off the board.

You literally did.

lads, should i go for it? I'm pretty sure with my game I think i can have sex on the first meet

Without a doubt she's sex-driven but calls it love and romance.

>Swede
unless you're brown don't waste your time