Why was this allowed to happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/zXlmi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was her turn.

Who do you think the target audience for this book was?

OP, you could have posted this here,

You better be dumping this faggot, I need a good cringe/laugh

Man that image alone is so....2010s
That is going to be something future generations look at and simply laugh at, like how they laugh at 90s overly edgy stuff and pouches

Because marketing is a thing. Because people assumed she would win so they where trying to jump in that speculator bullshit collectible moneytrain. Because why not? Just because you don't like a candidate doesn't make it illegal to put her face on the cover of a comic you probably don't even read and just want to shitpost about because you hate body image poltics

It never ceases to amaze me how this decade is literally just the antithesis of the 90s in every sense of the word. Conservatism has somehow become counter-cultural. Islam is somehow a feminist religion now. The "family values politician turns out to be gay" trope has become the "male feminist turns out to be a creeper/rapist". Instead of pastors trying to ban video games for being the work of Satan, we have feminists trying to ban video games for being sexist/homophobic. What the fuck is going on?

At least pouches and ammo belts theoretically serve a purpose.

I think it's all the soy they put in everything.

20 years from now you'll be able to open a history textbook and read about how a cartoon frog got a president elected. This is the timeline we chose, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

TURNING THE FREAKING FROGS GAY

Poor guy. I don't even like the dude, but holy fuck he didn't deserve what just happened to him.

Did he end up losing his kids then?

>cartoon frog
you mean comic frog?

>looks just like funny valentine
>the fugly version of fv

Because the chick that wrote that segment was a well respected old comic writer.

Doujyaaan~

>was a well respected old comic writer
So was Simonson, and then he did the WoW comic. Or Waid, before he moved to Marvel

Shits like a pendulum. Gonna swing back around eventually.

He didn't have kids. They were just child crisis actors.

They asked why it was allowed. Not why it was bad. Once you get respect they don't seem to care what you do anymore.

They just don't want Pepe to reproduce, do they?

The only good answer. The rest is a Sup Forums circlejerk. Erase thread.

if the world is here 20 years from now historians will at best admit American was stuck between two bad choices and at worst say we elected Hitler

2D frog, because even with frogs, 2D > 3D

Leftist control of the media

Why wouldn't it be?
>future generations look at and simply laugh at
If we are lucky

because everyone bought the pools and MSM lies when it was crystal clear that Clinton was the worst candidate to put against Trump even to a foreigner who doesn't know jack shit about American politics like myself.

Is there more, I need it for research?

Nah they won't how many people look back on the Punisher Eminem crossover?

Who even buys that comic? Who is it for? Who is the target audience?

Why?

People who don't even read comics.

why was this

Actually estrogen levels in the water thanks to contraceptive pills has had an observed behavioural impact on amphibians.

Artists throughout history have used their medium to cope with stress, but this generation's artists are all petulant ego-driven crybabies so we get stuff like the comic you posted.

>implying civilization won't collapse in the next 20 years.

>Who even buys that comic?
Nobody because it's being cancelled.

>Valiant
'nuff said

The left-wing inexplicably got taken over by authoritarians and fascists masquerading as anti-fascists.

Since young people place far more emphasis on freedom and liberty than older people, the right-wing has cleverly responded by rebranding itself as the party of free-speech, and suddenly, for the first time since Europe in the 1930s, we're seeing youth culture skew right.

> why was this allowed to happen?

because you are a child with no real power in the world, OP.

Enough with this "humanity was a mistake" and "how could this happen" stuff, it just comes off as boring.

For another layer of irony, it's all while companies are trying to milk as much 90s nostalgia as possible out of the young adults pushing all the new stuff

Trump MAGA Comic imgur.com/gallery/zXlmi

But the right IS more liberty-friendly, now that the brain bug of evangelical christian meddling seems to have been removed

because morning-after pill seemed to actually destroy the frontal lobe of the brain, heck just google "frontal lobe damage" and youll see how those effects are coincidentaly close of your tipical SJW/feminist behaviour.

And when the women on the pill pissed alot of estrogen that its not taken out by common water treatment methods, so you enden up with a highly feminized male population just by drinking the water.

when was it that faith was made? 2015?

Yep.

Meanwhile, the left has adopted a fresh fundamentalism of it's own with Identity Politics, all while ignoring the real issue of class and income.

So not only are the Democrats losing the youth vote, they're also losing the working class.

Which is how we got President Pepe, and our weird altered timeline.

Faith is a 90s character.

>now that the brain bug of evangelical christian meddling seems to have been removed

Oh there's still plenty of "muh Jesus" in there, it's just that the old rednecks and the youth are doing a "the enemy of my enemy" thing right now.

oh look, it's a stealth Sup Forums thread

Make a comic about politics and people are gonna start talking about politics on Sup Forums.

Biology doesn't work that way.

So you're saying all those trannies on hormone treatments are just throwing money away and totally didnt grow themselves boobs?
While i think the effect is overstated i dont doubt its present and is having an effect.

I've seen dumber shit.

So you're saying all those trannies on hormone treatments are just throwing money away and totally didnt grow themselves boobs?
An actual hormone treatment designed specifically for the purpose of putting hormones into your body is going to give you millions of times more of them than any water contamination would.
>While i think the effect is overstated i dont doubt its present and is having an effect.
Yeah, just like the radiation from Fukushima which is lower than that of your average banana is totally having an effect.

Taran wrote this??? From SNL to comics writing? Hmm
It's not all like this sjw shit, is it?

Why use Deathstroke the mercenary/pedo as your mouth piece?

No fucking clue, this was from a 144 page Comic made in the wake of the Orlando Shooting featuring short stories made by different comic writers. But why they would use Deathstroke of all people for something like this is beyond me.

So this is just going to pretend that Islam had nothing to do with it and the guy was just a evil super villain who hated everyone in love huh?

Someone post the one with Dr.Doom crying over the Twin Towers

Talked to a bunch of normies a few weeks back and they read the comic and apparently normies think it was wonderful and not in anyway a cashgrab

Somehow, Islam is the most feminist religion so you're not allowed to criticize it

Look, not even Batman could figure out his motives.

>those tragically handsome Ken dolls
>died with tears in their eyes
>because hate or something
Is this page literally fetishizing a tragedy? Or just a tasteless cash-in?

Meanwhile here is Deathstrokes view on the gun violence in Chicago

>So this is just going to pretend that Islam had nothing to do with it
Gez just like the event it was based on, where religion had nothing to do with it

>Meanwhile, the left has adopted a fresh fundamentalism of it's own with Identity Politics, all while ignoring the real issue of class and income.
It's because identity politics are easy. It's difficult to figure out how to bridge the gap between income brackets, whereas yelling at people who tell racist jokes is easy as shit even though genuine hate crime racism is fucking rare as hell these days (of course it's not completely gone, but prejudice never truly goes away). When we were growing up we were taught to treat all people as equal, regardless of their skin color or gender. Now, we're doing exactly that, yet somehow there's "more racism in America than ever before".

Why was this allowed to happen?

Power shifted, and it turns out the hew fuckers in charge are just about as hipocritical, bigoted and controling as the last bunch.

Was this pro or anti obama?

So dc is saying a sloppy blowjob from a stranger loaded up on ecstasy in a crowded night club is pure love?

Funny Valentine never looked so funny!

who cares that looks hilarious and I would read it

>Out with normie friends
>Other normie group talkin about politics
>Half the bar is a circlejerk about how ebil El Presidente is
>All them talking about the rampant spike in hate crime
>Interject with: Where?
>No one can cite a source but they totally read this thing where a person they knew was beaten up for being brown
>Ostracized for the rest of the night

Still waiting in that rise of white nationalist groups ready to lynch da niggaz as I was warned the first week of the new administration
I've seen plenty of anarcho-communists attempting to lynch "fascists", aka anyone that doesn't agree with them, but none of them actually know how to fight or organize

Can we at least admit that comics (including actual political comics) and comic writers are not intelligent or mature enough to tackle political in a tasteful and neutral manner?

when they dont realize that they are their own enemies

Not to mention it used to be that the people who got easily offended and demanded censorship were the conservative Christian soccer moms while the liberals were pro-freedom of expression/anti-censorship. Now conservatives are anti-censorship and liberals are the easily offended ones demanding censorship and boycotts of things they deem objectionable.

What the fuck happened?

now!

The best part though was that the fucking Juggernaut was also crying. The same Juggernaut who attacked the goddamn World Trade Center before 9/11 was a thing.

That depends on if Furie gets his TV show or not.

I only briefly glanced at it. I'd call it somewhat pro obama. You're generally mapping pop political figures with figures in a Conan epic, so Barack=Conan, Cheney = Rathamnon, Palin= Red Sonia, There was also a Fox news host, and I think hillary was a corrupt evil queen, if I remember correctly. More general satire than hard politics.

No. It just means that there's all sorts of garbage out there. Plenty of comics both past and present have done shit well. Flintstones, Prez, Transmetropolitan. V for Vendetta, Watchmen and TDKR are all super political, and considered GOAT. Even a light comic like fucking Groo have handled politics well.

I'd also contest that being neutral is a virtue. I think more the problem is that the market for one political mindset is so severely overloaded that it makes shit way too predictable.

Bitches in power will abuse that power. We've known this since at least the Federalist papers.

If they buy it then by definition they read comics.

I buy it. That segment was retarded, yes, but I like the character and the tone of the book.

nice edit

buying isn't reading

One type of frogs that already naturally has the ability to change sex. It is concerning but it's not turning frogs gay, nor does it mean it will happen to people.

>mateen was known to have had homosexual relationships
This was never proven, FYI. Some people said it on the news but the FBI in their investigation said there was absolutely no evidence this was true. It really was...fake news

That's a cute word game. You're cute.

>One type of frogs that already naturally has the ability to change sex
You think that everyone would know this by now, thanks to Jurraisc Park.

>People that buy anime figures by definition hot glue them.
>People that buy stamps by definition lick them.
>People that buy coins by definition place them in vending machines.

You're becoming less cute and more silly user.

I don't even like Alex Jones, but I fucking hate how the internet is celebrating the fact that he lost custody of his kids. I get that he's a nutjob, but Jesus Christ he's not Hitler. Shit makes me sick.

>I don't understand speculator markets so those who do are silly.

Generally not, but there's a lot of exceptions.

names?

Going this far to argue that you're right about people not reading it when you're talking to someone that read it is silly.

Personally I thought Flintstones comic was pretty fair. It mocked a lot of things from all directions.

Back when I was first starting to read comics I red the marvel twin tower comic with magneto and doom crying like little birches and I thought it was great. Now I knows it makes no sense.

>sample size 1
Yes you're statistically relevant.

As edgy as Ennis can be, I'd say he keeps a pretty fair neutrality when it comes to politics in his comics. Being that he shits on the left and right wing equally.

capitalism, flag, faith, obesity
only lacks guns