One of the few marvel titles I enjoy

One of the few marvel titles I enjoy.
Why does Sup Forums hate this?

Who's writing it?

Who cares?

Answer the question you idiot.

it´s because bendis writing it

Bendis memes.
For what it's worth, this is his best idea since Dark Avengers.

Ah, see. There you go. That's the problem.

nobody cares

Is Bendis doing Iron Doom vs Ultimate Reed? That actually sound like a good idea.

Most of Sup Forums does.

>Is Bendis doing Iron Doom vs Ultimate Reed? That actually sound like a good idea.
It is a good idea, and The Maker just made contact with The Thing this week.

I guess I'll pirate the comic and check out for myself in a couple of weeks.

I watch 30 anime per day, read technical papers and read some Sup Forums books. Why would I give a crap of who is writing who? If the art is really good I just check out the artist and scrap some of the art on my hard drive.

Just remember, this is Bendis we're talking about, so don't set your hopes too high. It's the best thing he's done in a while, but still....

"I like this title" say the dumb idiots that still fall for this hack tricks.
Always like this with Bendis. It's been twelve years since New Avengers, and people still fall for his shit.
Every new series he make... there's always some guy saying "Hey this isn't bad like the other stuff".
Because Bendis starts with clever premises or good ideas... and then stops giving a shit. But you don't realize it immediately. For the first 6 or 7 issues, everything is fine. Everything is clever and fresh, and when the Bendis dialogue drops on you like an anvil, you say "oh well, it's just a page no biggie".
Then Bendis stops giving a shit. The book stagnates, with no direction or no end in sight, and just keeps going, a corpse of an ongoing, until he drops it unceremoniously either because he's tired of it, or because it doesn't sell. And right before doing that, he makes a drastic, retarded change to the established lore, so that later writers are forced to follow through with it.
He always does this. He ALWAYS DOES THIS.
AND YOU PEOPLE KEEP FALLING FOR IT.
Doom fighting ultimate Reed will be disappointing and hacky, solved with a deux ex machine, then when the series ends, Bendis will have Doom mother come back as a reborn lesbian married to a jewish girl from Brooklyn while he parks his ass on another ip.

>Doom mother come back
Right, I had forgotten about this stupid shit.

The one in the story is someone Maker pulled from another universe, not his actual mother.

Things normies say

>implying i'm normal
Nah Marvel and DC are so shit I have grown up and stopped giving a shit. My last reply to this Try watching 20 minutes trading card games commercials. It will change your life

More things normies say

>Muh continuity
Do you even listen to yourself. Secret Wars basically put the final nail in the coffin. I just go with the flow. We all know Stark will return from death and replace Doom and Riri. We had the same stroylines recycled for more than 70 years. Go read some Valiant or something ...

Bendis?

The comic book writer?

>all this projecting in reaction to 3 words
Holy shit normie

Sue me faggot

>For the first 6 or 7 issues, everything is fine. Everything is clever and fresh, and when the Bendis dialogue drops on you like an anvil, you say "oh well, it's just a page no biggie".

I remember the exact moment when his new avengers run went to shit.
I actually liked the few few issues, liked the plot points that got introduced even if it felt a little decompressed, but on the issue cap tries to recruit daredevil you can notice the self complacency and complete lack of respect for the readers as he stops giving a fuck