Paranatural

>FRIENDSHIP FUSION MK. 2: STEALTH LANCER

A-am I dreaming? Is something finally going to happen?

>tabbing your own webcomic in your webcomic
Zack, you conceited little shit

Personally I would have put gay sex with hats on next to the google logo but I understand that that is not exactly family friendly.

I'm half convinced this is just going to be a fakeout on Monday and "SURPRISE, NOT A FAKEOUT!" on Friday, allowing Zack to avoid actually writing anything for another week.

Shit looks like something interesting is actually about to happen for the first time in over a year.

>that email
Glad something is finally happening.

Also any gay drawfags willing to draw Johnny in that outfit he's wearing with the hat, jeans, and open hoodie

Is that Johnny's ass in the third panel?

It's his arms, y'dingus

It only took you like what, 2 years? But you're FINALLY having it all come together now (or so it seems)! Might as well give yourself a pat on the back Zack.

Wow, the main plot of this chapter is actually coming back into play? How long have we been stuck in side plot limbo before this?

>Inb4 this is a fake out and we go straight back to whatever the fuck Max is doing.

It's his arm holding RJ on his back, but it does look like he has his ass hanging out. God bless the new, blobby art style.

So this is when Zack reveals that everybody was hjiack'd and all the teachers are enemies wielding spirit powers and having Zarei in the chapter was actually completely relevant ? Right ?

Hey, it's that comic I don't read.

I had nothing better to do.

CUT THE RED WIRE
THE RED WIRE

>Zarei spotted 2 days ago on Tuesday
>before the Ghost Train disaster on Wednesday night

>mary rose baxter is a Mayview native long enough to remember Mina Zarei
>so is this 'Sophie S.'

Sophie...Spender?

Speaking of, where will boybox and anonanim stuff be with y-gallery hacked to death.

I had to really think back to remember whose computer Isabel was checking.

>twenty weeks in the future
Try two hundred

I am thinking it will be the case that not one, but ALL of the teachers are possessed. somehow.

None of them are hijacked.

Garcia is hiding a dangerous secret.

Max is going to go investigate Hijack himself somehow, by talking to Jeff maybe?

And he'll find out that by now Hijack has gotten into the principal's office inside Jeff and has moved over to the principal and will now abolish the student council or something so we never have to suffer that Black Saint Councillor Generals plotline.

Zarei's date still doesn't seem like it's going to be relevant, seeing as the picture of her was taken at least two days earlier than it.

We have to have an anticlimax for Ed and Isabel first.

paranattybooru when

>tfw for the 2 years 24 hours hasnt even passed in comic

I've forgotten. What is Isable looking for?

what

>so we never have to suffer that Black Saint Councillor Generals plotline.
That is so obviously a joke that will never happen

>implying that wasn't what that recent character was about

You mean the local business owner who has nothing to do with that? The 12 generals was obviously a joke. You'd have to be an idiot not to see it.

Aaaaaaaand cut to Lesbian Date

>That is so obviously a joke that will never happen

Yes... that's what I said.

It will not happen. Because something else will happen that will make it irrelevant. Since they obviously exist and are real to Cody and the rest of the student council, they'll get handwaved away somehow in yet another gag.

It's gone. Finito. Years of accumulated layers of incompetence finally came crashing down. And not everything was put on paheal.

Why does it say from Sophie S. "to me"? Don't email/online stuff at least act like a proxy and refer to you in second person, as "you"

no. I email myself stuff all the time and it always says "To/From (Me)"

No, pretty sure gmail says Me.

They're really moving slow with getting the new site up.

So did I miss something? Why is this person not a suspect? She was in the room with the other teachers.

So the ghost train didn't have it's home base, so to speak, in mayville? Which means that the main cast was just stuck inside the bubble.

It's been too long, what are Isabel and Spender doing?

"baddragon" could have been funnier.

She wasn't in the lounge. She walked by in the hall and stumbled on the kids when they were conspiring in the hallway over how to find Hijack.

post yfw none of them are possessed, hijack is elsewhere, and spender is the teacher hiding a dangerous secret

But we already know that Spender is hiding multiple dangerous secrets

>they fell for the trap
You idiots. She was Hijack's owner all along.