So how do they get into the park? Is it a 1:1 size? That must take up half the size of America...

So how do they get into the park? Is it a 1:1 size? That must take up half the size of America. Or are they down sized by some sort of shrink ray?

Honestly living in the Southwest, you could easily fit the entire park in a pretty small area as the deserts out here are fucking gigantic.. And they take a train in.

So how about the edge? Is it like a dome like the truman show or maybe electric fencing and surveillance?

also about the train: one moment they are in a building and then they are in a train. Its pretty clear they arent boarding the train normally. So it must be some kind of unexplained thing or maybe it's all a simulation.

When does season 2 start?

bump

nobody on Sup Forums watch this show?

Jurassic Park fence

If it's all a simulation what is the point of having them repaired by humans, and if the humans are simulations, why bother simulating something they aren't meant to experience?

When the show was airing we had threads 24 seven days a week. There isn't much to talk about right now desu

if you expect a clever resolution, youd be wrong.
its a fucking train in a station

explain how one moment he was in a dressing room and then the other he was in a train without experiencing heavy g-forces

Editing, my man

but how didnt the character notice?

I assume it's just a fence and nothing in the park is even remotely close to the edge.

It's in a dome under the sea. Space is not an issue.

so why dont people climb over the fence?

> Is it a 1:1 size? That must take up half the size of America.
>also about the train: one moment they are in a building and then they are in a train.
Were you shaken as a baby or are you just that retarded?

>That must take up half the size of America

It's not even 1/20 the size of Colorado

They terraformed other planets to serve as playgrounds.

watch episode 1 where that guy goes in a changing room and then suddenly is onboard a moving train

did you see him accelerate at one point?

>shrink ray

Why would you pay to go in the park and then climb over the fence?Unless you mean intruders who want freebies, I assume it’s miles into the dusty mesa with some sort of alarm system.

nice meme picture

ww is located on the moon. this will be the big reveal in s2

It has to be in a massive bio-dome, right?How else can it never be winter?Unless it’s in Arizona or wherever but explain the sea.

This is some Ken M shit.

Kek. I don't know about the moon, but it's obvious there's something special or interesting about the park's location that they left to reveal later.

then explain it

They better answer it, that would be the biggest cop out if they don’t answer ANYTHING about the location of the park, the limits of the park, the outside world, etc.