DA comic storytime: Flotsam

Aright Sup Forums I’ve given you 4 days of Sonic fanfiction, so let’s put that on hold for now. I found this comic and figured we could give it a try. I'm only going to do the first 3 chapters today, but if you guys like it or REALLY hate it I'll do more later.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hAAlDoAtV7Y\
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I know I said I was going to do an Undertale comic next, but it was REALLY boring. Really, over 50 pages in and nothing interesting or even memorable happened. I think Sonic AIDS spoiled me a little.

Well, I guess we found nothing, let’s get some waffles.

youtube.com/watch?v=hAAlDoAtV7Y\

And so, we must ask the eternal question that has been asked countless times before and will be asked countless times after. Would you Sup Forums?

Oh wait, I should have made an "AYY LMAO" joke before this point.

Oh well, moment's past.

End of chapter 1.

I'm going to quickly grab someone to eat before starting chapter two.

Is this comic gonna have an aids twist?

Not this time. It's juts a regular webcomic as far as I can tell.

I like to think he sometime just calls out Mothman's name as if he's talking about Dinkleberg.

This is why we shouldn’t allow aliens into our world, the first thing they do is steal our stuff.

Director Hill was right when she wanted to build a wall around Earth.

It's creepy that the Captcha is starting to show me pictures from my city.

I wonder if I could storytime this on /x/. I know someone did the Parasyte manga and Crossed.

What I really want to do is show them IT HURTS!!!, but I might end up banned because none of the /x/ hits till page 100.

I don't think the guy was going for it, but the way that old woman is drawn creeps me out.

>page 5
A bump or two would be nice. I know I can finish before page 10, but I don't want a repeat of yesterday where people only saw this after the storytime was over.

Well that’s not obvious foreshadowing.

>ultra

Your guess is as good as mine.

Man, she can't catch a break. First she crashes her ship, now she gets hit by a car.

Awaken my Mothman!

Sorry, it was either that or some kind of SMT Mothman joke and I really can’t come up with one.

So Mothman can see the future? Okay, I’ll just roll with it.

End of chapter 2.

Sorry guys, I miscalculated how long I had. I don't have time for chapter 3 so I'm going to have to stop here.

If there is any interest I'll pick it up at chapter 3 and download a few more for next time. Otherwise I'll just go back to finding cringe.