Adam Driver

What does Sup Forums think of him? He was fucking great in The Last Jedi tbqh.

Looks like a jew or the son of Snape.

God-tier hair genetics.

I would let my gf having ONS or more with him.

>What does Sup Forums think of him?
At least he's not yet another generic hollywood pretty boy.

Beautiful hair, also he's really not a bad actor.

I like that he's not attractive in a generic way, and as much as Disney has raped Star Wars, I give them props for the casting choice.
He's the only actor in these movies with any charisma and pretty much the only interesting character.

did a good job in Lucky Logan

This senpai

Only famous because he’s tall.

Is essentially Leonardo DiCaprio 2.0 in that he’s not talented as an actor, he’s just attractive and successfully tapped into the fangirl ethos, birthed due to his molding by Lena Dunham.

The Force Awakens was his Titanic, and The Last Jedi has solidified him as a glorified tumblr-esque star. The Leonardo DiCaprio comparisons are only given more weight as evident by his recent collaboration with Martin Scorsese, and everyone’s aware that Leo coasted on Marty’s abhorrent favoritism for years. Scorsese is celebrated, but he’s honestly one of the most shallow directors around.

Adam will enjoy a decent career though, his future already laid down for him by the hundreds of other talentless celebs that have walked this path before.

He's weird looking. Would look way better with a nose job and chin augmentation.

he only gets love here cos tv is infested with screeching polniggers who hate anyone non-white

Nice false flag, though.

He was great in silence. And Hunger. Not sure the other crime movie
Actually I didn't see him in more than three movies

this is one of the most bizarre posts I've ever read

Great actor, he had to fake attraction to Lena Dunham. He's also carrying the new Star Wars trilogy on his back

>he had to fake attraction to Lena Dunham. He's also carrying the new Star Wars trilogy on his back

manlets

>Shortly after the September 11 attacks, Driver joined the United States Marine Corps and was assigned to Weapons Company, 1st Battalion, 1st Marines as an 81mm mortar man. He served for two years and eight months with no deployments before breaking his sternum while mountain biking. He was medically discharged.

I love the guy as an actor, he's been absolutely fuckin' stellar in everything I've seen him in, but I cannot respect him.

>Height of the Iraq war
>A fucking marine
>2 and a half years
>No deployments

That is literally not his fault, though. Did you even serve?

I've never seen someone so deluded by their jealousy.

>He's also carrying the new Star Wars trilogy on his back
yeah, rey isn't very interesting, Luke and Han solo were good but didn't get a lot of screen time and many secondary characters didn't live up to hype, especially Phasma.

also the 8 pack