youtu.be/Ve3WlXR2Dxg
youtube.com/watch?v=Soqnr-cFstI&autoplay=1
youtu.be/nE1Cv7lM0YA
youtu.be/jyQ6YQvUU5s
youtu.be/RL71ZpPuk4U
youtube.com/watch?v=7SLt6T1jqLk
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The film was trash, the first seasons were meh with more bad episodes that good ones, but the later were war-kino. It's what usually happens when the suits stop giving their ideas for your show since it's already printing money.

Disney canceled the best Star Wars content for R E B E L S

I liked it.

Wasn't the film basically just the first few episodes strung together?

no

I don't mean as in it was also aired as the first episodes of the show. I mean somewhere along the way they decided to string the episodes together and release them as a movie instead.

>disliking Ahsoka kino

>tfw 20 minute cartoon episodes are superior to every movie outside the original trilogy

oh, yeah at some point, probably why it sucks

George Lucas had the idea for a film after viewing some of the already completed footage on the big screen.[7] Warner Bros. had tracked the series' development from the beginning, and Lucas decided on a theatrical launch after viewing some footage,[8] and deciding, "This is so beautiful, why don't we just go and use the crew and make a feature?"[4] Lucas described the film was "almost an afterthought."

because the tartakovsky version is superior

Honestly? It was cringy and tone-deaf but at least the plot didn't have holes and the lame characters were consistent with each other. You know what, the characters were lame but at least they weren't offensively bad like Admiral Pinkhair was. They didn't take you out of the movie. And the things they did made sense given their lame character and the situation they were in.
I'd honestly take it over TLJ.

God fucking dammit Disney, why can't you hire better writers than the guys who put this dreck together?

Still better than Disney Wars

the show was good though especially for a kids show.

The Star Wars Lego Freemaker Adventures are actually amazing though, I highly recommend pirating the season

Its a movie made to introduce Ahsoka and kickstart the clone wars cartoon. What the fuck did you expect? A 100 million budget masterpiece?

Lego star wars are kino
>Master Skywalker, you are a great Jedi but a terrible actor

>"You got me one of these stupid mugs too? Was there a sale at the gift shop?"

When it first released, Finoli was but the learner. Now his Clone Wars is the master.

Is the show worth watching? I never gave a shit about anything but the six core movies because the EU was too much for me, but I heard this fits better than more stuff

Wasnt "that" bad but not something you use to sell your new show.

Theres some chart someone eventually will post with some of the best episodes.

I recommend it since it really fleshes out the Clone War and the events surrounding it and isnt just some token title giving many new perspectives on the main characters

>reminder that they had a clone wars series who produced stuff like this
youtube.com/watch?v=3VB_vjVxcic

not bad for a memeshow

shame its a cartoon and not a movie

It wasn't really that bad, it was just a little kids movie. There's no reason why anyone but little kids would watch it.

youtube.com/watch?v=PSqslieMkcI

season 3 and above is Kino tier

They did sell the first 4 episodes on DVD. The first episode was stand alone but the next 3 contained the Malevolence story arch; Grievous's ship with the massive ion cannon. The film was about Jabba's son getting kidnapped.

>tfw it's an arc trooper episode
Genndy made absolute kino. I don't care if it's not considered canon anymore, it's the only thing I consider relevant aside from the pre-Disney movies.

youtu.be/Ve3WlXR2Dxg

;_;7

Watch all honourable mentions as well.

The guy who plays the clones is a great voice actor. He plays dozens of versions of the same character and manages to give them all unique personalities

>When the rain hits the sabers just right

isn't that on the writer not the actor? Not saying the actor doesn't play a part, he does, but a character's personality relies more on the writer than the actor, am I wrong?

>first seasons meh
>later seasons great

it's called getting used to shit, your brain adjusts, and all of a sudden shit looks like gold.

Mace "break your face" Windu
youtube.com/watch?v=Soqnr-cFstI&autoplay=1

Still better than TLJ. Also, it sets up the show which gets progressively better each season.

*sips*
hMMM

What's going on here?

>picks up the red lightsaber

fuckin' kino

They could have done it and made money

TCW is unironically better than Genndy Clone Wars from S3 onward.

youtu.be/nE1Cv7lM0YA
youtu.be/jyQ6YQvUU5s
youtu.be/RL71ZpPuk4U

>Can we really have the good guys using flamethrowers on enemy troops?
>Sure why not
youtube.com/watch?v=7SLt6T1jqLk

I love the CGI show, but Genndywars (outside of the shit with Anakin going into that cave on the snow planet) was da bomb.

*It Ain’t Sheev starts playing*

That's really fucking awesome.

To you, Clone Wars shitters. Explain to me why are there so many different shows about it?

The 2D one was made to air inbetween Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith to fill in the gap.
The 3D one was made because Lucas wanted it, until Disney bought Sta Wars and ended it to make Rebels because space-Vietnam wasn't kid friendly enough.

>out of an entire platoon only 2 clones arrived to the other side
Jesus what an onslaught

Was the 2D one with George's supervision? I have seen more cool webms out of the 2D one than the 3D.

Also fuck Disney I want George back.

haven't really watched the 2D one, but for what the 3D one lacks in visuals it really makes up for it with storylines

The 2D introduced a lot of characters some of which Lucas used later in the movies, Grevious was introduced and his lung problem established in it. That bald dual sword bitch also got introduced in it, as did a bunch of clones who got names.

They kept the characters for the most part but dropped the stories or something, I couldn't tell you exactly. Star Wars canon is so raped by this point I don't think it matters.

>doesn't post the sheev vs maul fight

Oops, don't mind me. Best series coming through!

this is god awful.

Probably the best SW material after the OT

kek

No, from start to finish that show was kiddie garbage. The characters are horrible, stories are boring. Ahsoka is fanfic tier.

Only good episode was Assault on Numbara and that was only due to a really, really shallow homage to movies like Apocalypse Now. Your standards just dropped as it went on

SW cartoons are embarrassingly bad and shouldn't be watched by children or adults.

I couldnt bring myself to begin watching the 2d series .I find its art style weird and unfitting for star wars or is it one of those series that you usually get used to its style ?

This version took a shit on the other show. Every episode is interesting in some way, short and digestible.

The art style is the best part.

You probably watch and enjoy cape shit, we all have our own turd-interests.

>I find its art style weird and unfitting for star wars

I felt the same way about the low budget Pixar show

The same can be said about capeshit. Too violent for children, too childish for adults. Bring cersorship back to delete this garbage.

The film was so much better than the prequels.

>missing the point

The entire series is like 2 1/2 hours long. It's worth checking out. I found the art style weird when it first premiered but I've always like Genndy's work and his Clone Wars doesn't disappoint.

The prequels were a mess with novice level dialogue and plot but they were far and away more interesting than the pixar kiddie shit.

the whole clone war idea was bad concept to begin with. Before the prequels I always thought either clones led a rebellion or some group used clones and afterwards cloning tech was outlawed.

This is the exact same as the other show.

Those are ARC Troopers not normal clone troopers
Last 15minutes of the 2D version for the Coruscant part is mostly canon.

I bet you were squirming in your chair thinking how cool that episode was, christ.

I'm rewatching the arc right now and it's da bomb.

The comics for this show had Anakin launch a giant platform as big as 100 Jedi interceptors

yeah the film was trash.

however I still maintain that CW is the best thing to come out of the star wars franchise. Simply nothing comes close. You can tell Lucas was working on it but they didn't let him go too far and control it completely. Director stayed consistent all throughout.

this

That one episode does very little to redeem the pile that is the rest of it.

>Director stayed consistent all throughout.

Yeah, he maintained that Cars 2 feeling throughout the whole show, kek.

and this

Except literally only you feel that way.

You don't want to sell me deathsticks, want to go home and rethink your tastes.

Oh i thought it was longer . I should give it a try

Wew, you're retard

>or some group used clones and afterwards cloning tech was outlawed.

What do you think the prequels were about?

Nah, Filoni's still a tasteless manchild with a shitty cowboy hat who ruins everything star wars he touches. The best thing about disney taking over is that Filoni can no longer shit the bed with his terrible ideas.

It's Sonic Boom for Star Wars, take that as you will

TCW never even comes close to Genndy clone wars. Fuck off kid.

i love pointless replies like this one. You put a lot of words into your post just to say why you don't like a thing but you never provide a proof or an explanation hence your post is nothing but empty words. Contrarianism at its finest, basically empty and pointless. Try again kid.

Yeah except genndy was able to tell his story without ruining the lore of an entire franchise with every episode, you tasteless underage pleb.

TCW and revenge of the sith are the only SW content i actually enjoy watching over and over again

brilliant reply, kid

He watched an episode that tried to emulate Apocalypse Now and decided the whole show was perfect, lol.

two words: helicopter lightsabers

i'm talking about before they came out. The theories back then used to be fighting against clones not using them.

>RotS
Nice.
>TCW
Gay.

this
kill kennedy, abrams and johnston and put
genndy in charge of everythink

That was The Mouse.

Lmao “kid”, Fiolini’s actually develops the fucking characters instead of micro episodes full of BAD@SSERY like Windu PUNCHING droids or where Grievous shows off his BAD@SS skillz of killing...oh, padawans and no-name Jedi....BUT YOU ITS SO FLASHY AND KEWL XDDD

You can easily identify the biggest manchildren fans by how much they jerk it so Genndy Wars.

>he theories back then used to be fighting against clones not using them.

Again, did you watch the prequels or what? Jedi both fought with clones and later against them.

What is this shit