This jabroni, do you see what he's doing?

This jabroni, do you see what he's doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LEu6BpEkKSw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yea, he's inviting you to get on down and be useful

>you will never fuck the shit out of Tip's black ass

He's minding his own business and enjoying a book. The large seat he is in is unoccupied save for himself, so he's also taking advantage of the situation and relaxing with his legs spread until someone else wishes to sit back there. If someone were ask nicely, I'm sure he'd be happy to accommodate them and make more than enough room for both of them to sit comfortably in that large seat.

He's clearly suffering from rickets, you ableist niggress.

You dont have to be a sjw to know that assholes like this exist, even if it's not always a bad thing to spread your legs

But she's trying to teach a warmongering alien how to be nice, so her lesson is to just avoid conflict all together and be satisfied in standing.

>there are people who are so socially inept they can't bring themselves to ask people to move, and instead stealthily take a photo of them and upload it onto tumblr to rant about

blonde girl is cute CUTE

>not using your super stretch powers to be a dick to people

Shut the fuck up, Mexican.

He's reading.

He wants you to come on over and sit on his dick.

pointing is rude

>Okay everyone! We have tons of franchises that we can sell the rights to make cartoons of! Bun since none of our movie-based shows lasted more than two seasons, we learned that our movies are only popular with kids for at least one year!
>How about "Home"?
>Wait, we did that?
>...I guess
>Well, see if any dumbass shithole country liked it and make a cheap ass flash cartoon, what was it about again?
>No even we remenber! Some black chick and a poorly designed alien
>I just checked, in fact what you just saud was all the plot! We have a show!

You need to proofread your posts, mister.

They think the man will rape them if they dare try to ask politely.

wait wat

Poor Titmouse.

The sad thing is, it's much better than the movie.

The fact that it's widely referred to as manspreading tells me otherwise. You know what you should do when someone is occupying more space than is required? Say, "Excuse me, can scooch over? I'd like to sit." If you're too much a fucking sperg that you can't handle that and you instantly just bitch online then you don't deserve to sit.

TOO HARD I CANT TALK TO STRANGERS THEYLL RAPE ME

He's offering her to sit on his cock. Nothing wrong there.

Go suck it honey

Fpbp

I agree, though that's not saying much.

But the show is pretty cute and fun. It's amazing what a change in voice actors can do to make a character not nearly as obnoxious.

The boov aren't warmongers. Their technology is mostly passive and based on bubbles and shit. They specialize in running away and hiding.

Yeah, but Die-Anne is.

so, the only options were either completely ignoring the situation, or murdering him?

Seems like there could be some 3rd options

>Manspreading
Wew

This is some nice sexism.

But Tip's fat, user.

I believe the correct terms are "spic" and "wetback"

nevermind that, that poor kids is melded with the chair

We are now so deep in Feminism that saying "hello" to a woman is considered sexual harassment.
youtu.be/LEu6BpEkKSw
They are literally saying men should never say a word to women without first receiving the woman's consent. You will speak when spoken to, maggot.
But Feminism is totally about equality, the dictionary says so!

Why does she look so different from her movie design? Is she aged up or something?

>there are people in the world who believe dumb things

You have truly discovered humanities greatest shame

She put her hair up.

Blacks don't read.

l-lewd...

I wish there was a non-SJW term for this bullshit. Because everyone knows it's rude to do in a crowded train, regardless of gender politics.