JJ here. I need your help, my dear goyim. How the heck can I salvage Snoke as a character after Rian's shit-show...

JJ here. I need your help, my dear goyim. How the heck can I salvage Snoke as a character after Rian's shit-show? I had everything riding on him.

Have Rey resurrect him with the force.

Just add some Polar Bears, you hack.

Why are you people intent on reviving snoke. He was sliced in half and unlike Maul, we got to see the dead body. Nigga is full blown dead.

>*It's a hologram*

Plagueis has died before..

Stop jewing, jew.

just put him in a Darth Vader style suit with mechanical legs and you have Super Snoke

Why did Luke leave a map?

Snoke is a female
He creates clones to put his life Force into after he dies
Rey was a clone that her "parents" helped escape
They sold her to help hide her from Snoke's forces
Hence why Rey is powerful in the Force
Why Luke felt an evil about her
And why she saw copies of herself in mirror
Snoke returns and tries to take over Rey's body
Kylo and Rey has to fight Snoke on clone factory planet

Sith who found the key to immortality, he comes back as a head with legs

>Smoke?

He didn't. The map is his, made by him and Lor San Tekka or whatever, which he used to find the planet. They use his own map to find him, which he never wanted.

have luke drink more cum

Snoke is Darth Plageus who, as it turns out, did found a key to immortality and learned how to switch bodies. so he can just have another body in the next movie, or make a big plot point out of him trying to posess someone with some fucked up dark side ritual that protagonists have to stop.
thats why he created Anankin, he was supposed to be his future vessel, but Sheev fucked his plans up when he murdered him and then fucked up Anakin beyond usefulness, so his spirit had to escape into outer rim to regain strenght and finally leeched onto Snokes body. now he was preparing Kylo as his next vessel because he had this sweet Skywalker blood, also thats why he wanted Kylo to get Rey to him alive, hes also considering her for his next body.
and retroactively save Lukes charater as a bonus by revealing that Luke knew that, was scared of being posessed himself because that would make Snoke so much more powerful and thats why he hid.

make im be Plagueis. He's not dead.

You can’t introduce a fucking immortal bad guy in the final film

Not bad, goyim. You will be generously rewarded.

INTERGALACTIC BREEDING CHAMBER OF REJUVINATION

Final film will be broken into 2 parts, obviously.

but you can totallly set him up as the main villain of the new trilogy. And Plagues is not a new entity in the franchise either.

Stop lying, you ad no plans for anything. MYSTERY BOXXXXX

He revives
He starts to unleash dark side hell
Kylo and Rey and force ghost Luke have to team up to stop him

I'm not even being ironic, since I know Rian watch RLM I have no trouble believing you are the actual JewJew.

You're in star wars, one of if not the most broken universe there is around and you can't find a way to uncuck yourself from such basic moves? Pathetic.

But since I want to have a nive two hours and a half two years from now here's my advice; let it all die. For real. People will give you much more shit if you try to undo what he did, like, you cannot even phantom the shit storm man, it could even hurt your career.

Just roll along with it. Milk the shit out of reylo, give adam a redemption arc and that's it, people will call you a hero.

BRING BACK SHEEV

Things we can expect in episode 9:
>Knights of Ren
>Kylo sacrifice for the force
>Some death machine planet destroying thing
>Rey is the most powerful Jedi of all time at the end

What about my antagonist? Disney is pushing hard for a greater evil everyone bands together to combat, First Order and Rebels alike.

Have him ressurect. Each time he dies he wills the force to bring him back, slightly less human each time explaining why he looks like a potato. Sort of like Voldermort.

in the EU they came to the same problem eventually so to spice things up they introduced the Yuuzang Vong, rip off something like that.

Regenerative abilities

Or

Cyborg legs

Rian is going the Vong route for his spinoff trilogy which takes place centuries in the future.

Well, ain't that a nice way to tie everything up in a nice bow then.

I love the pottery in JJ directing the next film. He made the most derivative movie possible and Rian burned it all to the ground forcing him to take the story in a new direction.

>Some death machine planet destroying thing
Please no.

Teaming up against a greater good would kill the franchise. Horrible idea.

Bring in his twin brother.

This, if he's actually Plagueis who has found out about beating death, that'd be neat.

This. You could even make bank by making him half robot like Vader due to the explosion, so you can sell toys. Have an epic duel of Kylo Ren against him (but get his ass kicked), notVader vs notVader, and then Rey swoops in and saves the day.

uninstall your life now

Snoke is Kylo. He is a projection of Kylo to represent his dark side tendencies.

It wouldn't though. It would make his character even more dumb because he learned nothing after being betrayed by Palpatine.

Except when he kills him he goes full dark side so you're a fucking dumb idiot.

Luke and Snuke will both come back and battle eachother as force ghosts who eventually merge into a single entity that then dissipates across the galaxy bringing balance to the force, cap this

Kk Satan, but it’s cause he didn’t need him anymore. But maybe he did. Kinda like a bates motel thing. We’ll see. Snokes form did look less fucked up than in TFA though. Somethings up.

Just pretend he was an astral projection.

can't they just give him robo legs

Only in a future cartoon, user. It would confuse the normies and take too much exposition to bring him back in a widely-released movie as robocop.

This seems likely

Is this an Alternate Reality?

this

Literally the only way.

She's fucking hideous.

Force Ghost.

Rian ain't getting his own trilogy now

Hi Sup Forums

Kek

JJ, ensure Rey and Mylo Ken die so we don't have to ensure this much longer.

rolling

Rollini

Rollen

I can't believe people still haven't figured out that Snoke not getting any backstory is just an indicator that they're gonna make another pre-current trilogy film that delves into that. It's basically a MCU-style way of doing things.

tl;dr They didn't flesh him out so you can pay money for the next prequel film that will flesh him out.

ssssssssssssnek lol

We'll know if Mark Hamill is in any shampoo commercials in the next year or so.

Spider legs, like Darth Maul