How'd Gandalf get bamboozled by a simple riddle

kjs500

Something about big tits

they should have gotten smeagol to come up with riddles for their door desu

Anthony Fantano

>What's the jewish word for friend?

>Bail-Out

TREBLINKA

How did Gollum get into Moria after the entrance was destroyed?

RHUN FOR EASTERLINGS, THE SHIRE FOR HOBBITS, MORIA FOR... EVERYONE?!

Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-dwarf.

BANE?

crawled in through the little hole in the mountain the camera went through in the two towers

>how do you say "friend" in jewish?

Thought too big because he's a demigod. The riddle needed a simple mind (simple, not unintelligent).

>Gandalf... whats the nigger word for food?

WHATERMELONNE

Is this true? Been a while since I watched them but that would be pretty cool if confirmed. If not it's safe to assume gollum knows of all the routes in and out of places anyway, that's why frodo and Sam needed him after all.

He went through the East door which was always open. He tried to go through Moria to find the shire but was blocked by the West door being shut. He then hung about in Moria for awhile until the fellowship coincidentally showed up and he started following them.

fidelio

End Numenorean supremacy
Orc lives matter

no

this is the answer

In the remake it will be "melanin"

Could Feanor take the Fellowship in a fight?

ash

Yeah he's a high elf

FUCKING KEK

Wasnt Gandalf simple enough with his modest grey robes and frail body?

underrated comment

Why didn't Gollum just take the pass of Heracross?

>This primordial shapeshifter is simple because he has robes and looks like an old man

huh, you don't get to bring "friend"

But that shows he has the capacity to know the benefits of simplicity and simple thinking.
My theory is he knew all along but wanted the kids to have a go.

Caput draconis

I've never heard of them.

RAILROAD

I had no idea Raimi helped adapt the dialogue from the book into the movie.

Ha ha ha ha. Good one.

Fidelio

Considering the fellowship technically contains Gandalf the Grey and Gandalf the White, absolutely no chance in hell. If not for that, he'd wipe the floor with them.

Speak "cuz" n enter

there's no reason Gandalf would be all knowing, in fact he had to do a lot of research just to catch up on what Saruman already knew about the ring

the entire reason that the fellowship got such a slow start is that Gandalf was tied up reading scrolls that Denethor had already read and understood

>tfw will smith will probably be in an lotr remake in my lifetime
>in west Ered Nimrais born 'n raised

It would be better if the Nazguls were wearing Klan robes.

Was 'mellon' Elvish for 'I like to rail supple young twinks with my buddy Bryan Singer'?

How is this even a question? Are you asking if he could beat Gandalf and Aragorn?

THRILLHO

Big juicy fat mellons sir!

Why does Ian have to be a faggot?

Legit thought this was Wonder Woman fan art from the thumbnail.

He swallowed too many redpills on women. Decided AIDs was preferable than dealing with intellectual toddlers

"all niggers must fucking hang "

WATERMELLON.

he's an idiot

Yes.
Feanor held his own against multiple balrogs, the fellowship got fucked by just one.

Fellatio

can someone pz explain why the dwarf door has an elvish password?

Because the door was made in cooperation by the elves and the dwarves. There was an elven kingdom right next to moria at the time.