NUPPG

Is there any possible way to salvage it?

It's too late. The damage has been done

Nope.

They destroyed it to completely.

Unless they figure out a way to write off the show this far as a fucked up fever dream caused by Him and return the series to its roots, I don't think so.

Change the voice and it turns from "complete garbage" to "well, nothing better is currently running so i might as well watch this"

PPG could easily just get rebooted again. It's already been an anime, so it's more like a franchise now with a lot of interpretations rather than a single series. Just keep making new versions like Superman or Micky Mouse

As long as suicide is an option, cancellation is the nearest relief a show could get.

no, it was doomed from the start.

how would Sup Forums do a ppg reboot?

make them teenage and thick

Sup Forums already did that.

Maybe if it becomes like ATHF and keeps reinventing itself shallowly every season

Nothing they can do to change this iteration. For the next reboot, they can do two concurrent shows, one that is aimed at a slightly lower age group than the original, and a differently titled spin off that is more action and drama oriented, like what Samurai Jack is doing.

Assuming both are done well, legacy fans with maturing tastes would be appeased while CN still get the merchandise sales they want for the younger set.

It'd be slightly more tolerable if they offered more /ll/ fuel.

Why would you even bother? You know the old saying, don't put good money after bad. It might be possible but it'd be easier and better to just make something new good.

fuck that
>this
>teenage and thick

Works for me.

this shit sucks but i don't get why people think having an dark dramatic reboot of powerpuff is any better, just make a new show at that point

Yes. Cancel it.

I didn't say it had to be dark, it just needs to grow with its audience. That means having more thematic complexity. That means physical and emotional battlegrounds, and that stories don't always end with a bow wrapped around it.

Without a different, evolved take on the story, why reboot it at all? You can just watch the originals, which is a perfectly suitable option. Maybe even the ideal option. But that's not what OP asked.

Have Buttercup be her knight. Princess Bluebell keeps making her wear short armor.

Have Miss Bellum come back as Fuzzy Lumpkin secretary, since she misses her work but legally can't come back. She is wearing the slutty cowgirl outfit again.

An episode where Ms. Keana is mean and sadistic. Turns out to be Sedusa replace her and now has Ms. Kean as her maid. The twist is Ms. Kean likes it and Sedusa permanently replaces her in the classroom.

Also the VA date each other

You know what you need to add.

t. Aku

No. Even if it were to improve from a technical or writing perspective, the reputation is shot. Just look at TTG, it's nonredeemable even if the episodes are arguably getting better.

bring craig mccracken back

That's the idea.

CN already tried to approach him to be the showrunner for the reboot and he refused.

The thing was just brought back for mere marketing purposes.

>Blossom is the only one who blossomed normally
>Bubbles has bubbled up tits and looks the most out of character
>Buttercup has a butterbutt

I see what Garbage did there

Bubbles looks like a blow up doll.
Even the outfit is generic seems like it would be on a blow up doll

Never seen a single episode of the Powerpuff reboot, what could possibly be so terrible about it anyway?

See for yourself

Aside from the obligatory "twerking/memes" comments, it's just incredibly dull. The VAs fall flat, there's practically no real action/tension in comparison to the original, and it's a mess from a technical point of view. There's no visual appeal to the art style (they even demonstrated how much better it COULD have looked in a flashback scene that emulated the thicker outlines)

There's just so much that all ends up pointing to CN cheaping out and creating the reboot as nothing more than a cash grab. They haven't rerun any episodes in several weeks, PPG toy commercials have literally gotten more airtime on the network than the show.

I think it's an awesome cartoon which introduced us to a new revolutionary way of storytelling, we always had this lame oversued character-driven or plot-driven stories, but this, this is a new way of storytelling that marks the beggining of a new animation era, behold the power of the all-mighty meme-driven shows that will rule upon the new cartoon network, that's right guys, meme-driven storytelling is a thing and it's here to stay