Ask a 15 year old anything

Ask a 15 year old anything

why would I ask someone questions in which I already know how they would respond?

To see if your´e correct

what did you think of starwars tlj?

I haven´t seen it yet, so I wouldn´t know.

How do triforce

Copypaste it

do you like these?

I only like CIA.

Was getting b& part of your plan?

18+ board kiddo.

leave while you still can

this

get the fuck off here, you become a slave to this website.

life goes by in the blink of an eye, go bag a girlfriend and stay off Sup Forums. and ALWAYS work and be looking for work, and save your fucking money.

I'm using a chromebook at school, I wouldn't want to leave. This site actually motivates me to do better things.

I'm ridden with acne, socially awkward, have done really fucking weird things in the past that everyone is fully aware of and I'm autistic. All hope is already lost.

what's popular in school atm?

fucking this this whole forum is a cesspool

50/50 challenge, rappers, calling each other autistic in a special ed school, the usual stuff.

But this site is the only way I can get contact with semi-normal people. I wish I went to a regular school, but I can't.

what's the 50/50 challenge?

Something on reddit where you click on a post and it's either something disgusting or something 'cool'.

have you decided your gender yet?

Doesn't sound edgy enough for high school.

what's the modern day equivalent of the 'emo kids' at school.

I wouldn't know, I'm on a special ed school.

is that like the school in the new spiderman film or are you all retards.

What are you hoping to do with your life.

The school is mostly filled with people with ADHD or mommy or daddy-issues. Autists are a minority here, surprisingly.

Also
>What are you hoping to do with your life.
Becoming a director. If that doesn't work out, I want to live in the mountains on a farm by myself.

sounds very monkish, what about isolation and farming appeals to you

>All hope is already lost.
Fuck off, you're just 15. You're going to be in your 20s one day and regret not leaving Sup Forums sooner

I don't want to be isolated, just alone when I want to. As for why I like farming, it's just the fact that I can work whenever I want.

>he's 15-29
>he's skinnyfat
>he wears black and white Vans
>he wears Uniqlo and plain
>hoodies
>he's introverted/socially awkward
>he's 'high IQ' and thinks this is absolutely the most important thing
>he's broke
>he's underachieving, doesn't grasp how the world works
>he plays video games
>he uses the term 'normies' unironically
>his politics are right wing
>he says he doesn't like race mixing, but has an Asian fetish.

>he calls your movie "trash"

That's not how farming works lol. 12 hour back breaking days 7 days a week. and it's fucking boring

Where else am I supposed to go? I have tried going to Reddit multiple times, but I just can't.

this. im 32, believe me kid, it can get worse. leave now

It's still better than my other options. Although, I am interested in going the /biz/ route and just live off of bitcoins.

I don't know, get a hobby or something. Really, just leave this place.

see:

you doing ok kiddo?

even more of a meme. I know you said you're autismo but you need to go out and meet some people and travel around to actually see what life's about. you're all romantic fantasy and no substance. reminds me of myself when i was 16 and wanted to go train in a monastery in china

I'm interested in american football and gliding, but my parent's usually turn it down due to financial issues.

My brother is becoming a trap and is obsessed with anime and my other brother is a chad. My family is in financial trouble as my parents are wagecucks and I'm a lonely faggot who sits in his room all day and shitposts about meaningless things. No, Iḿ not doing okay.

is there anybody else you can go and live with? extended family? somebody who cares about you.

Anyways, I have to go home. I'll renember what you have said about leaving this place. Bye.

My parent's love me, you faggot.

Good luck

then talk to them about how you're feeling.

chin up pal

Who is Snoke?

GET OUT OF THIS BOARD WHILE U CAN OR LEAST VISIT A BOARD THATS PRODUCTIVE
I'VE RUINED MY LIFE AND CAN'T TALK TO PPL WITHOUT SPERGING OUT THANKS TO Sup Forums AND Sup Forums
LEAVE N O W

Godspeed user. May your path lead you to brighter boards than these.

kek