So, since starco is now dead and buried, jashi is oficialy Sup Forums's new favourite ship?

So, since starco is now dead and buried, jashi is oficialy Sup Forums's new favourite ship?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DYivGrFkgIk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah that goes to Ravmien

Sup Forums hates Jashi because they can't relate to a Jack that has a relationship because like them Jack is a grown man. Sup Forums only likes Starco because they like to believe they are still in high school, except they are not little shits this time and they get the girl they like.

>Starco
>Dead

How do you figure, user?

Yes.

Jashi is the comfiest, most loving ship.

>Anything involving Damien

Isn't BBRae still going strong in Sup Forums's new favorite show? How will we ever reconcile this!?

>onion_and_acorn.jpg

wtf I'm a BBRae shipper now9

>Posting a naked loli on a blueboard

MODS!!!

Don't speak for Sup Forums, but it is mine.

Gonna laugh my fucking ass off tomorrow when those smug romancefags get BTFO

Episode 8 doesn't air 'till next week.

>Sup Forums trying to ruin another show with their horrific autism and over the top self-projecting and investment in cartoon characters relationships
I know it's not a big surprise but man is it fucking annoying

>shippers ruin a show for you

I didn't say it's ruining the show for me, just that Sup Forumss intense sperging out about 'muh ships' constantly is annoying as fuck

Loli Ashi with waifu hair when??

Starco isn't dead, but it doesn't have to be for Jashi to be the best.

>anything other than BBXRae
kill yourself my man

Not for me, I'm still scared Jashi might kill the series.

It already has, despite not actually happening yet. That's just what happens when you introduce females into a male-dominated environment./pol

Nah that's not might concern I still think that if it happens it's going to be pretty rushed, but that's fine. What I'm scared about it's that Jack will give up saving thousands of years of suffering and death just to save Ashi or something, I seriously cannot think of a worse finale to Samurai Jack than that one. Jashi might fuck everything up.

I would've preferred if Jack built himself a harem.

>haremshit
Stick to your anime.

Then what would you call a collection of women eager to jump on your bones.

Which is weird, because wouldn't Jarco be considered the archetypal high school romance?
And Starco is something beyond that?

>male lead actually has sex

Can't be an anime.

A bang gang?

It's the ship we didn't want to want but got seduced into anyways which is meta and kino.

For me it's the ship I didn't know I wanted. Always thought Jack would remain pure but here we are.

This ship is legit.

>The burgeoning relationship between Jack and Ashi takes a turn after they are hunted by one of the galaxy's deadliest creatures.

They are already allies /friends, adding "burgeoning relationship" is pretty redundant unless it was something more than that. Ashi was never Jack's pupil, and I don't see a father and daughter thing happening because of the way Ashi has been portrayed, the fact she looks like Genndy's childhood crush and the fact they are both adults. The Next episode description has me thinking though, if Jack faces Aku what could Aku discover that would be Jack's biggest fear? I think we all know the answer to that.

Samurai Jack was never about "deep" writing or some edgy twists like some of you are trying to make it.

Two hurt people who find love together? Why would people hate on this?

Ashi's secret is she's carrying Jack's child

hey do you guys like kinda not remember that jack killed all six of her sisters?
might be kind of a dealbreaker

She's forgiven him.

hey do you remember that Ashi literally does not give a fuck? Just because you are family doesn't mean you have to care about each other.

Disgusting trash, this ship is.

I was thinking this too, but we can get an idea what what to expect in tomorrow's episode preview. Either way, if that's the case its gonna be amazing considering thats exactly how it went down when Jack's father fought Aku

Like father, like son

After Jack kills Aku, time will catch up with him and he will die an old man. Ashi is nothing more than a daughter-figure.

What kind of respectable man of honor falls in love with a girl who's barely lived a life? It's a disgusting thought, at the very least.

Moralfag detected

Starco is alive and well. Jashi is pretty good.

>tfw we're going to get Jashi BEFORE Starco

FUCK

>People are still pushing this daughter figure bullshit
For what purpose? It's fucking stupid.

has she?

is that true?

Only because SJ only stopped for a week, while SVTFOE keeps taking months-long hiatuses for some stupid fucking reason. WHY, DISNEY!?

No

All shippingfags should chug a gallon of bleach

>girl who's barely lived a life

And Jack has? Ashi is literally the same as Jack, both trained from birth for a sole purpose.

Jack has spend his entire life trying to kill aku and fending off his hunters, how the fuck do you call that a life? And she's not a "girl", even Jack refers to her as a woman. There is no Daughter-figure scenario here, you fags are trying to push so hard.

>What kind of respectable man of honor falls in love with a girl who's barely lived a life?
just about any male in the time period jacks home is based off of. In fact there are places nowadays where 15 is the age of consent for women.
Don't apply modern western morality to ancient cultures, and DEFINITELY don't apply them to characters from said culture who are teleported into a demon ruled future filled with talking dogs, aliens, and sentient robots.

tl;dr Don't be a moralfag on Sup Forums

>Ashi is supposed to be a good person now
>except when it comes to caring about her sisters fuck that lmao

How was that at all tl;dr? It was 3 sentences.

She didn't care about them to begin with

stay triggered

Did you not watch the episode? Or are you just being a dumbass?

She was trained to not give a fuck about her own family, and even though she is a good person now she understand that she and her sisters were trying to kill jack

tl;dr also means "in short".

seems pretty tl;dr to me
sentences were WAY too long

"death is failure" was repeated over and over her entire life. And clearly she isn't stupid, and can understand that he gave them all MANY chances to just walk away.

People sure love drawing them in waterfalls.

fair enough, I've been bitched at in other boards for tl;dr'ing paragraphs.

Its romantic af

More like she never cared enough to have an issue with it.
What's with people thinking that the daughters were close? They were trained as weapons never got the time to bond and were taught to not give a fuck about the one's that were weak.
Damn right.

This gets it

*nosebleed*

Fish market.

Wasn't that just the Women's March?

Naw. That was the Cuck Parade.

Pretty sure thats just Chris Parnell's filmography sheet

>*action*
Quit pretending to be retarded

>not being this one

That's cancer tier cringe

>people are still pushing this romantic bullshit

For what purpose? You have nothing to go on.

>But the episode description said their relationship is burgeoning!

THAT JUST MEANS IT'S GROWING AND THEY'RE STARTING TO LIKE EACH OTHER JESUS FUCK NOTHING IS IMPLIED BEYOND THAT

yup

>deer scene
>jack calls her a woman instead of girl
>his hallucinations imply he was hoping for a hug and a kiss
>Her incredible loyalty to him
>she literally is the one to bring him hope after up to 50 years of complete misery
>first thing he says to her after regaining his will to live is a compliment to her appearance, specifically that he likes it.
Actually curious, what evidence do you have that they are gonna be father daughter? Specifically from the show, not out of what you feel is right for them.

The original. I remember when first seeing this.

C'mon, user. There's some pretty huge hints.

>You have nothing to go on
>burgeoning

-She literally looks like Genndy's childhood crush
-Genndy wanted to make a story with a guy traveling a dangerous world killing mutants with his crush
-She's portrayed as a woman not as a "girl" big difference
-She's has many parallels of Jack
-Why would they "start" to like each other They are already allies/friends? You don't use that term to describe friendships
-VA's Support Jashi, Phil even called out the sheer stupidity of Jack being "older" than her considering he can't age
-Do you honestly think they would introduce a attractive female character around the same age for no fucking reason?
-The Deer Scene
-Jack Hallucinations already imply this
-If she does become pregant, the final episodes will be set up likr the Birth of Evil when Jack's father defeated Aku while Jack's mom was pregnant.
-What could Jack's biggest fear be, if Aku discovered something about Ashi that could put her life in grave danger?

I can go on, but I think I made my point.

Aaand all the haters just got BTFO

You gotta be 18 or older to post, dumbfuck

> t. underage

>haters
>BTFO
Fuck off

Enjoy your ban kiddo

Why do you desperately ignore evidence just to make sure Jack isn't happy?

>THAT JUST MEANS IT'S GROWING AND THEY'RE STARTING TO LIKE EACH OTHER
They're already at that point though

because everything has to be grimdark like Berserk and Oldboy

>"Come at me!"
>not "Very well."
that artfag had one job

Did someone say Old Gregg?
youtube.com/watch?v=DYivGrFkgIk

kek

I propose a toast to the newlyweds Jack and Ashi. May they live a happy life and have beautiful children!

>Ashi saves Jack from killing himself
>Out of all the things hecould've said, like "thank you" , he goes straight for the compliments

Really makes you thicc

;_;

Now you're gonna have the introspective asshole show up!

Think of this: Jack and Ashi hold their reception at the rave with Olivia as their DJ. As they share the first dance, the spotlight is on them as the song Stereo Love begins to play.

I know it won't happen but HNNNNNG

And then the George Michaels song plays.

Better with Jon