SMOKE BOMB

SMOKE BOMB

Really wished it got another season,the visuals were great

I forget if this was true or just information I've convinced myself was true but wasn't this show supposed to have 4 seasons? One for each year of high school

Guess that meant Randy would have had to fail 9th Grade four times in order to stay a Ninja

Or they could just update the title of the show.

I dont think thats true but still,lets think about it, what should the last two seasons be about?

I dont know how the show did it but it gave us a very cute pairing that doesnt get in the way of the show

>RC9GN
>straight shipping
S T O P

Too bad Howard is a fat manlet,maybe Randy should find another cute guy

Howard is great, stfu

Who's the kid with the monster shirt? only one I don't recognize

>he doesn't know DTMG
I envy you

oh crap, I actually remember that from a few threads in the past.
But why is he in that picture then? The rest of them are superhero types but isn't this show just "regular life but with le wacky ghost"

because he's a cute boy?

I knew he wasnt right

Dude, that's my stand!

Datsik ft. Snoop Dogg - Smoke Bomb (KU80 Remix) (Tiesto Edit)...

Dude, where is my car?

Season 3 never

Howard is the reason it got cancelled.

Well, at least Randy dealt with the Sorcerer.

Post more of best cannon.

Then they would have to pay more money for lisencing and copyrights

...You know what? I think this is the first time I've ever seen anything Randy Cunningham related on Sup Forums. I've been here a few years, have I just been missing them? Or am I more newfag than I thought?

It shows up very rarely and usually doesn't have much traction.

honestly really like the lessons from the Nomicon.
As well as it's reactions to Randy's overthinking sometimes.
>Don't go in someone else's house

The Nomicon was great as well as Randy somehow missing the point every time. It was nice that everyone once in a while it would cut Randy some slack.

Best waifu, too pure

WHAT THE-

Even the background characters are 10/10

Her appearance reminds me of another waifu

>Randy is a manlet

He's not that short.

I wonder what her Tengu form would look like.

I figured it would go deeper into who the cowboy hat dude was, and possible make mcfist into an actual threat. I also think the show should have added heidi to team ninja as a felicity like character like pic related, as that would have been an interesting character dynamic between her, her brother and randy.

>cowboy hat dude

Dude is like the G-Man. He just keeps popping up in odd places.

bump

I just realized Theresa and Sam look alike,cousins maybe?

That show had fucking great design, but reused its assets way too many times.

I forgot this show existed

bump

bump

At least bump with some fanart friend

Kids today...amirite?

This reminds me of an idea I used to have, where a bunch of them would end up being trained as ninjas, but none of them knew about the others being trained. They'd all just come out of nowhere, and they'd be constantly trying to outdo each other.

Weird how this show was popular as fuck back in 2013 then it suddenly dropped off the face of the Earth and I never heard about it again until now.

Stocking?

Anyone got that webm of Heidi training for her driving test?

>this show was popular as fuck
eh not really, there was a lot of gay shipping art but the show was basically screaming for it

>then it suddenly dropped off the face of the Earth and I never heard about it again until now.
happens to most mediocre shows when they end

are all girls in the show autistic

Seems like it.

Which makes the job of deciding who is best girl much harder.

Theresa is best girl in a sweet way,like you just wanna cuddle with her and watch a cheesy movie over at your place

Heidi has her qualities too,equal to Theresa but I cant find a word to describe her appeal,maybe shes that popular girl you fantasize about in school whereas Theresa is like the girl next door even when ironically enough,Heidi is the girl next door

Trips of truth right 'dere

Yes

>tfw you'll never have an autistically cute waifu to cuddle

>tfw you'll never flirt and then chill with your best friend's sister

What are some of the show's better episodes? I've become curious seeing these threads pop up every now and again...

Try out the Halloween episodes

Dawn of the Driscoll
Night of the Living McFizzles
Let the Wonk One In

theresa is such a slut gosh

So is Randy

was heidi weirded out or did she consider?

gee cunningham? more like cuntham haha get it

Doesn't seem like she really cares. She doesn't even remember his name. That one bit of concept art seemed somewhat suggestive, and Randy did mention once that she was cute. Maybe there was an idea for something to be there at one point but it didn't make it into the show.

poor Theresa

didnt the creator sort of made it clear that Fowlham was canon? I wonder what his plans for season 3 and 4 were,if he had any,would the show raise the stakes? hm

Well the ending did seem to suggest that the stakes would be raised. At least I think that's what the weird cowboy hat guy was implying. I think it would be neat if the final episode skipped ahead and we see Randy graduating and then finally undergoing the mind wipe.

Mind wipe huh? Was it implied in the show that a mind wipe occurs for every ninja? Do you remember the episode where that was said? Normie Randy is just too weird

he Ninja Identity and The Ninja Supremacy

Every ninja undergoes a mind wipe and their experience is added to the Nomicon for any future Ninja to use. There's another episode where we see what happens to those that don't do this. One guy got held back a couple times so he was the Ninja for too long. He then went rogue and became a huge asshole.

>Kid 013's eyes

Truly unfortunate

Poor Candace

Did Randy keep the identity to himself or did Howard knew about it too? What happens if your identity as Ninja gets found out?

Randy told Howard real early on, but the Nomicon seemed to let it slide. There's a season 2 episode where Debbie outs Randy as the Ninja leading the McFist ordering a hit on Randy and the Nomicon wanting to mind wipe Randy, but it all worked out in the end.

Can the Ninja ever leave Norrisville for vacation?

Yes, he left for a winter theme park place. Also the nomicon explicitly states the Ninja can have a day off.

Theresa looking extra cute and comfy

She's a big girl

For Randy

What do you think they're doing now that they're stuck in suspension?

This