It's a "joe rogan and eddie bravo watch snuff films" episode of the """"MMA"""" Show

>it's a "joe rogan and eddie bravo watch snuff films" episode of the """"MMA"""" Show

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h4SY-AQlHQU?t=58s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well, actually my theory is, I think the Atlantis people were just humanoids with gills... *exhales loudly* Evolutionary survival mechanisms, you read about that, right? Like when you get kicked in the face, it triggers your fight or flee response, like BOOM you just punch that motherfucker back. *explosion noise* We're animals, primal predatory instinct. That's amazing. Who knows? Yeah. A billion years from now, future Alien species will maybe wonder about us, like we wonder about Dinosaurs or these Ancient Civilizations. Who were these primitive monkeys who built towers of concrete? It's perplexing. You know I always think about, like, since we're evolved from monkeys, how come we don't have tails? Nature, man... Scary. Wouldn't it be crazy if... I mean. It's so absurd when you think about it. *laughs like a maniac* *lowers voice tone* You ever go moose-hunting? Man, I'm telling you, these things are FAST!

LITERALLY
CRYING
WITH
LAUGHTER

every story joe. every story you are literally crying with laughter.

>Its a Joe goes over his list of the top male actors of BLACKED.com

Bit much for me f a m

>It's a flat earth episode

Reminder Eddie Bravo 100% believed Joe was a CIA spook for a year:

youtu.be/h4SY-AQlHQU?t=58s

>joe was a cia spook
dude what the fuuuuuuuuuuck?

He unironically is a psy op MKULTRA soldier

what the fuck lel

Someone needs to talk to Joe. He was trying to relay Bret Weinstein's worldview to him, thinking to himself he did it adequately by throwing in words like 'egalitarian', when really he was just fucking blathering and really should just focus on asking good questions, which he is actually good at doing.

i tried to watch that last night but they're just rehashing the previous 2 podcasts. the peterson/weinstein one was decent, joe actually brought up some decent points.

you're right though he loves his own voice and needs to stfu more.

Actually the Peterson/Weinstein episode was a good example of when Rogan is at his best. He did bang on a bit here and there but his input was at least useful.

I remembered Alex Jones said Rogan was being followed by the CIA, quoting "inside sources".

Fucking kek, it was uncle Joey all along.

joe rogans an unfunny weed hack and eddie bravo is only good at bjj, not talking or thinking or expressing his thoughts. whys this a thread

agreed. i think he'd stayed off the weed that day desu. he seemed alert and informed. the other 2 kept him on his toes and he held his own.

when he drinks/smokes he talks more and becomes a dick. the live election night show is a prime example, after 2 hours he was screaming non-stop like a woman trying to be the star. and the way he treated everlast on the podcast, his "buddy", was another consequence of alcohol.

he should stop getting high before the show unless it's fucking eddie/brendan/trussel or fat italian fuck.

The incident surrounding Weinstein is interesting but he himself is boring to listen to. I listened to his interviews with Joe, Rubin, and Sam Harris and he was terrible in all of them.

Peterson blathers on like a slightly less retarded Deepak Chopra, combining new agey garbage with scientific-sounding phrases and concepts to make it seem like it's all scientific.

Do any of you fags actually watch MMA?

was more of a PRIDE guy, but UFC is alright

he needs a 4k camera so we can see all the crap on his face

eddie bravo is so stupid. literally a dumb rock motherfucker