duckduckgo.com/?q=coati
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Was that car a Dodge Ram?

Of course not, the ram clearly hit it.

WOLF LIVES MATTER!

Throwing that cop may have been a mistake

They dindu nuffin, they just need money for them programs

but user theywazcanines

Someone needs to shop the white trash clothing out and make them thugs.

>large grazing animals not trying to stomp apex predators faces into the ground.
Well maybe it won't hurt for to long if the wolves are lucky or get away quick enough.
Or god decidces to merciful and let them die quickly

>We're right back where we started
Why even get rid of the rats?

He a good boy, yes he is, yes he is, yes he is. He dindu nuffin!

tha po-lice is racist he wasn't resisting he's been going to church every week

>Shit Earl, maybe giving that cop an atomic wedgie and throwing him through a police windshield wasnt a good idea

just leave it in /trash/ like on wednesday

In the fourth panel,Officer Quacker's going to punch that guy right in the crotch isn't he?

Oh lord no.
He's clearly using his night stick

I see it now, but that wolf's going to get kneecapped like Tonya Harding.

I'm predicting that this riot is going to leave Heather's business smashed up beyond repair. This means that one few laundries/ tailors in Endtown is now out of commission. This along with the howling earlier in the week pisses off the citizens enough to have the wolves kicked out or placed in a ghetto sectioned off from the rest of everyone else. After the wolves are removed the disappearances keep occurring and it's up to Dottie to find the real culprit. As it turns out it’s part of a massive globalist conspiracy perpetrated by the Shrews

>I'm predicting that this riot is going to leave Heather's business smashed up beyond repair.

I wouldn't be surprised if they take their frustration on to her and start to assault her physically, it's not like the haven't before..

I don't think Heather will have anything to worry about because I think the citizens of Endtown will start attacking the wolves.

they have pissed more than just the pigs, I wonder if this was part of the plan of whoever is behind the kidnappings.

>it's up to Dottie to find the real culprit
I've already lost hope on Dottie doing any detective work in this chapter. Looks like it's going to be one of those things Aaron mentioned that never came to be like psychic powers, Kirbee's surname, Christmas in Endtown...

>Christmas in Endtown

He never meant an actual Christmas celebration in endtown, but that we would get back to endtown before Christmas eve.

That didn't happen either.

To be fair, and if I remember correctly, it was KC who said that we would have Christmas in Endtown, not Aaron.

It did though, just in the form of Marx. Also keep in mind Aaron got hospitalized for two weeks.

That was not genuine Endtown, it was some shitty intermission. We didn't really get back until December 28 when we saw Portia for the first time.

>it was some shitty intermission

it took place in endtown, did it not?.

>it was KC who said that we would have Christmas in Endtown, not Aaron.

It would have been best if he had kept quiet, instead of creating false expectations from people. His constant spoiler drops didn't help either.

I remember we got that rom an e-mail, though.

he did mention that on an email, but long after KC was already talking about it on the threads, remember he used to come here and talk about him talking with Aaron over the phone all the time.

I know this probably gets dropped each page at this point but
THE RACE WAR STARTS NOW

>THE RACE WAR STARTS NOW

amen, brotha.

I'm totally OK with the wolf pack getting smoked. The only wolf worth saving is sanitation wolf, but obviously he doesn't hang out with this riff-raff.

>all of the kidnapped and "suicide" pigs are actually still alive and just holed up somewhere while their false flag operation wipes out the wolves

I...I'd dig it

ha, the pigs are the villains. All the time they were trying to get rid of the wolves.

I got a request for an Oscar, Maurice, and Cooper pic.

dub dubs

Cool stuff, PA!

Nice double dubs yourself.
I also got a request for a short mutant trying to get onto a carnival ride.

That's hilarious!.

Jacob deserves more art for sure.

He does. I think it's funny when he's an angry bunny.
I got a request for an amusement park in Endtown.

Grand!

also, what's up with the dubs?

I have no idea. Must be a good day for repeating digits

Looks like we jinxed it...

Imagine if Portia has been manipulating Walt all this time. It'd make little sense but it's better than her being so boring since she and Walt got together.

I bet the pig cop is going to get killed soon.

I don't know. We know the wolves are being framed to an extent for killing pigs. I get the feeling he might just get fucked up, which will escalate the race war even more.

Someone is gonna die, that's for sure. either way, shit's getting completely fucked from this point forward.

I wonder how's Dottie gonna picture the wolves this time. Pretty sure she will find someone to blame.

Pen user, if you are around.. Can you draw Dottie doing the "nothing to see here" naked gun scene with some wolves fighting on the back?

>OJ Simpson
>implying anyone here will spot the reference without wikipedia

Hahaha that's just fucking amazing! thanks Pa!

Jesus Christ, I'm not that old am I?

come on, user.. I'm sure people here knows who OJ is and that he starred in his film. R..Right?

Not yet, I'm sure OJ Simpson is still talked about in law classes as early as high school. That or my teacher actually cared about the subject matter.
Still a 10/10 pic.

It's the floppy hand right?

The fucked up glove?

she's just waving her hands.

Yeah,remember the glove doesn't fit.

I'm an idiot then, haha. I didn't notice she was actually wearing the glove.

oh god... Hahahaha.

Dottie did it, She's behind all the disappearing pigs, isn't she?... She would do anything to fit among those wolves.

"If I Did It" by Dottie Proctor
Also a proctor is someone who watches over or supervises others. Now she's not watching over Walt she's kind of lost her way

I got it thanks to college, Discovery Channel and Black Dynamite.

Oh, and Seinfeld. How could I forget Seinfeld?

Come up with an origninal character. I think I may know how to find DK

necrobumper

Sup Forums has never cared about that until you fags from who knows where arrived. Go fuck yourself.

>A ferret plumber that crawls around in the pipes he puts together.
>A dower hyena that can't help giggling to himself.
and because the only real way to summon DK is cute
>A coati

i might be retarded but i can't tell what animal that is, is that a monkey or a cat?

I'm all for gray area with no side clearly good or bad and showing the issues of society build up to a catastrophic situation...

But cops weren't doin' shit 'till the wolves lifted a cop in the air, wedgied him, then threw him in a car.

So yeah, strawman comic.

strawwolf?

REMOVE WOLF remove wolf
you are worst wolf. you are the wolf idiot you are the wolf smell. return to topside. to our topsider cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,topsiders we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole wolf stink topside sqhipere shqipare..wolf genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead wolf..ahahahahahTOPSIDER WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww3 .topsider we kill the king , wolf return to your precious topside….hahahahaha idiot wolf and wolf smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE WOLF FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. topsider+wolf+rat+mutant=kill endtown…you will ww3/ tupac alive in endtown, tupac making album of endtown . fast rap tupac endtown. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink wolf… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
tupac alive numbr one #1 in endtown ….fuck the topsiders ,..FUCKk ashol wolf no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the wolf farm aminal with rap magic now we the endtown rule .ape of the zoo presidant walter fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and topside wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. endtown greattst countrey

Coatis look like a little of both with a raccoon mixed in.

>duckduckgo.com/?q=coati
"Information Age" my ass.

where can i buy

>At an illegal pet trader near you.

Reminder that there is a /trash/ thread: .

Jesus christ, what the fuck is your problem?

DK's not showing up is he.
Oh well. How about a wolf that isn't a scumbag.
Alternatively a pig doomsday prepper. His bug out bag is only filled with beans.

He might show up some time, but I doubt he will today.

You.

I'm not that user, but you have a serious problem if the existence of this thread triggers you so much.

Do you have some sort of brain damage?

I should be asking you that question.

I'll bite. If we suppose is then makes no sense because is the one who doesn't want "necrobumps" which save the thread.

I'm going to get angry at any non-Wolf character who tries to defend the wolves actions in all this. Regardless of if they are behind the kidnapping or not, everything else since then has 100% been their fault.

>the one who doesn't want

You are right user, I though WAS necrobumping and got mad over it. I apologize.

Be prepared to get mad at Dottie.

Yeah, She's more likely to stand by them like she has during the whole deal. I wonder what is it gonna take for her to realize the wolves are at fault here.

We need more Dottie doing wolf things.

Next we see her proposing "Law & Order" in Endtown.

>necrobumping
>in my Sup Forums

>Getting mad at this qt

Oh shit didn't mean to reply.
I'd post Endtown but it'd get deleted.
Have something from the drawfag zip anyway.

Can't be mad at her if she's sucking up to me.
t. wolf

>Wolf

You have to go back.

In all seriousness, what could possibly have Jacob to win from all this?, Marx said Jacob is the leader endtown needed, Maybe he's gonna come up with some diplomatic solution to the whole issue? that would solidify his position even further.

I don't think Jacob has anything to gain from this, in fact, I think he wants the opposite. Jacob needs a unified Endtown if he wants to fight back the Topsiders in any way. Cooper said in a previous arc that Endtown would devolve into tribalism, and I think that's what's going on now.
>Marx said Jacob is the leader endtown needed
I think Marx was being sarcastic.

>I think Marx was being sarcastic.

Well, then he's a dick and is definitely nor interested in the well being of endtown as he claims, if that is the case.

I am sure that Jacob is there for a reason, regardless of how much of a dick he is, I think he's gonna play major role when it comes to coming up with a solution to the "wolf" problem. A final solution