Wonder Woman

I just bought the tv series box set on a whim at Walmart so we're watching the pilot/movie over at WeebCrew.moe

Join us for glorious cheese

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XKJbjl9LcXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>weeb crew
Name your favorite manga.

I will also use this as an excuse to dump Lynda

>streaming content without the owner's permission

king of the hill

Just from this picture alone there's at least three parts of her I'd stick my dick in.

I can't fault that Bill is the perfect expression of American moe.

Diana is not for lewd

I don't like the DVDs anymore because the image look squeezed to me

>Sup Forums streaming
Fuck yeah, I missed Sup Forums streams.

I've been meaning to get the WW tv series sometime and just watch through it. I've never seen most of it and it seems like a great time.

>that webm
manlets, will they ever learn?

But she literally is, she was created by a dude with a bondage fetish.

Appreciate the effort OP, it's one of my favorite shows.

But "advertising" streams is against the rules here now so you're probably gonna get banned or at least the thread deleted.

Here's some Lynda as thanks.

>Wonder Woman comes out in support of a starving Armenian child at the UN.webm

Goddess.

worth it

Beep beep

I like how this story manages to utilize both season 1 WWII Wonder Woman and season 2 "modern" Wonder Woman.

She is more toned than nuWW
That's kind of sad actually.

She's not actually, she has very little muscle. Some shots may kind of look like it but the TV companies would not allow her to get too toned.

She was fine, skinnier in some episodes because of those faggots who thought she was fat

She's a wonder!

youtube.com/watch?v=XKJbjl9LcXo

Whoops, pretend I posted the Season 1 theme

>wonder woman is decades older than bruce
>people ship it tho

Has her weird lesbian bondage origin ever been mentioned in a modern comic?

In the show she's immortal. In season 2 they were sick of the WWII shit so they did a timeskip to the modern day where she comes back and bangs Steve Trevor's son. That's the part that'll later be set in the 70's in this comic.

That was also the inspiration for the movie, because most normies still know WW from the 70's show. But they didn't want people to say they just copied Captain America so they did WWI instead.

I wonder if in later movies we'll have whatshisname Captain Kirk guy playing Steve Trevor the Fourth or something.

If you're talking about in the comics, though, no, Diana is actually quite a bit YOUNGER than Bruce. Diana was 18 when she left the island, which was after Bruce became Batman around age 21-25.

>In season 2 they were sick of the WWII shit

Actually, ABC didn't renew it because it was too expensive to make it in WWII. CBS picked it up and they moved to the 70s because it would be cheaper and they also wanted their own thing.

Absolutely! The themes in the Golden Age comics are a lot more complex than just "bondage fetish" that people say, bondage is just a small aspect of it.

Some Wonder Woman writers have tried to fully embrace her sexual origins and feminine connotations, while some have tried to ignore them and make her more of a regular superhero (ironically, a pervert like John Byrne veered furthest away from any sexual elements).

Grant Morrison's recent Earth One probably goes in that direction harder than any in DC's entire history, so if you want something that just goes full-out "bondage and femdom as a central plot element", that's your best bet.

If you wanna read some Wonder Woman, I've been storytiming a lot of it lately.
I really want to find a decent book on all the behind the scenes of the show. I have ones for Star Trek and Batman '66 and I've got a third bookshelf looking pretty bare right now...

I gotta go get some dinner, but if the thread's still up when I get back, I'll finish posting the other issues.

Wasn't even gonna storytime tonight but I love this show

Cover by the Allred Dynamic Duo

Thanks for storytiming it
I storytime each issue when they come out but I think it reads better all at once

bless u texas

i appreciate the best of wondy storytiming as well, ive been following for the last week

Once this episode ends, I'm finished streaming. Thanks to everyone who stopped by!

I was actually just about to make a comment thanking whoever's been diligently posting it each week, so thanks

You are credit to board

This doesn't quite capture those "superhearing" closeups on the show

>storytiming
>on 2017 Sup Forums
Haha what the fuck take my bump bro

CUTE!

Try centuries older.

I got me a Wonder Woman Dr. Pepper. I guess that's a thing now.

Based Etta

I always loved the idea that Gotham just has an obscene number of bats, just everywhere all the time

Any time a non-Bat comic cuts to Gotham, you get an establishing shot with bats flying everywhere