>nah i'm tranny
>nah i'm a tranny crossdresser
>pay attention to me daddy
>say no at some point daddy
>i'm taking drugs at the truckstop now
>i'm fucking dogs on camera now
>tell me where the boundaries are
>be a parent

If (s)he was pretty everyone would show her support but she is a hideous monstrosity who would be better off dead.

Are you retarded by any chance?

*inhales*

>Canadians

That’s fuckin Fred Armisen

>Are you retarded by any chance?

Think again soyboy.

>daughter
>daughter
>she
>she

Sounds like the kind of thing that should really be private
Just because social media is a thing doesn't mean you should be broadcasting all the time

so putting make up and girl clothes on makes you a woman in 2017?

Nigga, he’s the only one making any sense.

>"Wonder why some some who are younger can't."

Dementia usually sets in later in life, Colin.

jesus christ

I mean to be fair, at least they stopped looking freaky in that last one.
... Just about time to start 'doing' freaky things instead, huh.

So you are retarded.

anyone who says this isn't the case (despite hyperbole) is grossly misinformed.

let the fags remove themselves from the genepool

this is the gay equivalent of telling people how much you want to go and end your life

tell me this shit fake. this like Mr Garrison all over again.

Whoa dude transphobic much? All you need to be a woman is to identify as one.

>26 years old
Sounds like he was a fine parent. 8 years of being an adult and now living in the hat of Trump's America seems to be the problem.

T. Tranny

When you're 90 years old you've pretty much given up on the world anyway.

Honestly, I'm willing to compromise and accept it if they look like an attractive woman. But this is just fucking embarrassing.

The year before she was bisexual.
This year she's trans
Next year she'll be ______

Place yer bets. Is suicide a sexuality?

Lol at this retard. Same logic can be applied for any retarded kink on this degenerate Himalayan fish lure forum.

>fucking Sup Forums editing shit again
>look it up
>its real

Jesus Christ

he's never heard of making peace when your left foot (full of piss) is in the grave?

>Trump's America
How fucking dumb do you have to be? This is the result of liberals.

>this is a 10 in Cucknada

It's all about pedo advocacy now.

just let people be who they want to be. life is hard.
>come and invite yourself to an opinion, please tell me what you think i care so fucking much
social media was a mistake.

Collin "Mochrie" biggest joke was his son, making a Mochrie of his family name.

degeneration

this
Getting pissed about someone’s life choices is pointless

>being angry at a lost soul
>not being angry at the constant pressing media images that make people feel lesser if they don't look a certain way, if they don't dress a certain way, if they aren't exactly what big money says they should be

how long have you been orchestrating this joke, user?

it's been reposted a few times

Would that really be wrong though?

It's one of the curses for being a contributor on Channel Awesome. It truly Trans-forms you from the inside to out.

What did he do there anyway?

All me.

>Trump's America
So true user.
All of this transgender nonsense has happened since last November and in no way was Trump's election a result of people being tired of liberals running amok.

>on the subway
>see a trap
>it's a manlet wearing a skirt and leggings
>they drop their huge ass luggage bag onto the floor and stand in the middle of the aisle
>a few stops later
>people are trying to pass by him
>they're completely oblivious and not moving at all

probably so focused on themselves and how special they think they are that they didn't notice what the fuck was going on

That’s exactly right, user. Where does that leave you?

Kim nuke the US already

>umm sweetie

Colin's son is just playing the questionable impressions game

>just live and let live lmao

>people wonder why Sup Forums is the way it is

>why are you so full of hate?

>Same logic can be applied for any retarded kink on this degenerate Himalayan fish lure forum.
But that's literally true. A good 2/3 of the faggots on all of Sup Forums who are into "traps", "boipucci", "feminine penis" and the like are just prison gay.

> /pol is wron-

>Sup Forums libtards obsessed with pol
>Sup Forums doesn't even know Sup Forums exists

kek

My mother has started supporting me when she is 61-years-old. It does seem weird that the older people are more willing to accept and sometimes embrace this. I'm not sure if this is a more hedonistic viewpoint due to being close to death or what. I makes me question the whole 'set in your ways' thing when you get older.

She looks like a weird combination of a butch, gay, Jewish, version of Colin.

Six-year-olds don't use soothers, freak.

Get the rope for this one.

Is the queer on the left wearing a device that lets him smell his own farts? Is this what I'm looking at?

>son...daughter...why?

whats going on in this thread?

LOOK AT HIS LIPS

>Sup Forums libtards thinks Sup Forums is obsessed with them
>Sup Forums doesn't realize that Sup Forums best friends with /fit/ now

>My mother has started supporting me when she is 61-years-old. It does seem weird that the older people are more willing to accept and sometimes embrace this. I'm not sure if this is a more hedonistic viewpoint due to being close to death or what. I makes me question the whole 'set in your ways' thing when you get older.

Baby boomers, they experimented with a lot of this stuff decades ago but it got visibly worse in recent times. Just look up any general LGBT history, including for each of the individual letters.

>tfw I'll never have to deal that shit because I'll give my child the attention it needs
>tfw I'll teach my children to respect others but still teach them morals that will make them not be attention seeking whores but humans who are actually of use to society
>tfw I respect trans people but would never in my life be friends with them because I genuinely think they have mental disorders

seriously, regular people would just shut the fuck up and not talk about their gender all the time. it's always identity politics with them because they aren't mentally stable