What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1o3DLIYhH50
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Watch where you're going you foo!

I know we've been memeing this type of shit and all, but in all seriousness if THIS character were in a modern cartoon it would be pulled off the network, cancelled, and have all master copies burned faster than they could say "YOU'RE FIRED!" to the entire crew.

He was an unrecognized genius who lost all respect and restraint.

I like how his eyes are hidden by the shades, but they're so thin you can easily imagine his eyes as really slanted.

>reoccurring background character is a villain in one episode
What other show has done this?

Literally that Asian guy from the Dark Hand.

if by villain you mean 'antagonist', then lots - damn near every kids cartoon that actually has background characters, really

What? I can't come up with a single one.

He was an asshole plain and simple

Danny Phantom

small dick

Wasn't he modeled after Jet Li?

He was asian and rich

He has no problem he's perfect.

The real question is what was this guy doing in the midwest

The Chinese moved to California back in the good old days.

Its not uncommon to have Chinese from Cali end up in the mid-west.

My Fellow American Education, I swear.

he was korean you racist fuck

He was jealous he had no magical powers like his aunt.

post a scene from this show that actually creeps you out

none. I'm not a child.

nah in the episode where the 3 went to China, he was with one of his empress aunt iirc?

youtube.com/watch?v=1o3DLIYhH50
Merging two animation styles in the same scene makes this really disturbing to me.

Papa Franku?

>Shitting on OG Asian Chad.

of all things as a kid, the shaved hamster from freaky fred.
the rest of the episode never bothered me but I'd look away at the hamster

The blue trumpet fetus.

Also, the dream with the post it notes from the same episode always vaguely unsettled me for reasons I'm not really sure about.

The episode where it got canceled.

You dumb Sup Forums. You dumb no good dumb dog Sup Forums. You dumb. Why you no get life? Dumb Sup Forums. AHHHAHAHAHAH. Useless. Everyone better. Everyone better than you, Sup Forums. Everyone better than you in every single way. Just give up. You shitpost allllllllll day. Sad. No life. Dumb sad no life. Nobody feel sorry for you. Just go. Life better without you. Life will ALWAYS be better without you. Foolish dumb Sup Forums. No way you get life. No way you would ever get a life. You still live in parents basement. I rich, live in mansion. Big, big mansions. Just kill self. Nobody likes you. Nobody will ever like you. Dumb meme spewer Sup Forums.

in my headcanon hes a failed manga artist

like if kubo had been shit from the start and for some reason was in fucking kansas

>everybody cites this thing as creepy
It's not even all that creepy at all.

But what do I know? I was always creeped out as a kid by the dragon costume's sudden appearance in the second Scooby Doo Where Are You intro theme.

oddly enough the character was designed and voiced by an Asian guy who worked for the show.

>Eustace and Muriel worked for the government when they were younger.
>when they retired, the government themselves took their memories of it
>the monster of the week , specially katz, are old enemies that want revenge

i know this theory really does not fit the surrealist tone of the show, but i like it

I never got why people were afraid of this thing.

Now this guy, on the other hand.

Did I just get BTFO by trips?

actually he was a villain in three different episodes; Courage The Fly, Courage vs Mecha-Courage, and Squatting Tiger Hidden Courage

great now I want a crossover with MiB: The Series where we find out that Eustace & Muriel used to be Agents E & M, and retired from the Men In Black to get married(kinda weird now that I think about it that we were never given any glimpses into how Muriel and Eustace met and fell in love during the show's run)