Lol

What do you think of this shit

youtu.be/jKvZB5KVVR4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MCxjuXre3Dw
youtube.com/watch?v=4Zdvgp81HGA
youtube.com/watch?v=qKhLQO4FEmA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cringeworthy crap. We don't need a story mode in fucking MVC.

Ultron is a boring character and the game looks really bad. How they fucked Rocket if he looked perfect in the first game? Now he looks like some stuffed dog rat with really bad fur.

Marvel side is gonna be a garbage fire so I have no reason to care about this.

But I bet Capcom fans will end up happy, or at least I hope they do so something good can come of this.

Ultron looks like he's going to be fun as fuck to play.

Now if we could only get some goddamn comic picks so it's not just MCU vs Capcom and a polish up on the graphics.

Also, fix the bland as shit backgrounds.

I think people who were looking forward to injustice 2 must be shitting themselves

looks like Toonami's budget got slashed again

if you don't put story and arcade mode in then the casuals will complain that there is no reason to play it

A story mode made by Capcom with Capcoms budget is never going to compare to Injustass.

They shouldn't even try, just stick to what they can do right, make good gameplay.

Why we can't have a game that looks like this? Maybe brighter and with better music.
youtube.com/watch?v=MCxjuXre3Dw

This looks bad.

This looks good.

What the fuck happened?

Not enough Captain Marvel.

Gameplay looks fine to me. You know, apart from the space gem being broken as fuck. Having story modes has become the standard for fighting games these days.

Because they're emulating the movies instead of the comics. So instead of getting fun, flashy designs meant to emulate comic books. We're getting dull, lifelessness designs to emulate the movies.

I think Chris changed his haircut again.

One or the other. I'm casual as fuck and just a basic arcade mode would've been fine. This looks like the piece of shit story mode that was in SFV.

I forgot about that bit with Cap and the helicopter. They should have straight up stolen that for one of the movies.

This sadly.

You're in an extreme minority of casuals. Both SC5 and SF5 were lambasted for basically doing just that.

I forgot how awesome this trailer was goddamn

space gem and time gem definitely look the best thus far, maybe they take longer to charge up though because the power stone is no way on par

Looking forward to the story mode of MvC:I but this looks so much better. Fuck, these were hype as fuck.

This also seemed to have a higher budget.

>Arthur getting wrekt by magneto
>Felicia and Haggar trying to put out the burning 'Vote For Haggar!' sign
>Super Skrull fucking shit up
>Dr Doom being a badass
>All the DMC characters

>ultron sigma
How uncreative can you get

And good characters that people actually like. I mean, for MVC we had Ryu fighting Wolverine, Thor fighting Dormammu. Doctor fuckin' Doom! Now we have... Carol Danvers Captain Marvel? Ultron? Some weird dog talking to Megaman?

it's the first mvc final boss that actually uses both franchises in an intuitive way. ultron gets infected by the sigma virus. done

What the fuck else would he be called?

Sigtron.

I'm talking about the name silly I don't have a problem with them 'teaming up. You'd just think they'd have a better name then 'ultron sigma'

Doesn't have the same UNF.

It has both a story and arcade mode so whats the issue?

Ehh, I'm with the other user. Ultron Sigma isn't really a name, it's just both of them. And it doesn't even have an and in the middle, so it makes it sound weird.

You severely misunderestimate how powerful always having a wall bounce move and then after activating it not only a damage buff but everything is a soft ground bounce.

It screams hokey Saturday morning cartoon crossover and I'm absolutely okay with it.

Considering Ultron is always called Ultron-6, Ultron-7, having him called Ultron-Sigma makes sense

Except Rocket Raccoon, they look more like their comics counterpart than the movie designs (Ultra has his jack o lantern face).

And it's marvel who's using the movie designs in a few books (Gotg for the most part), not the game's fault...

Dunno how much of a damage boost it'll be yet, damage from the trailers doesn't look final since half of them end up doing like 10% life. But you also underestimate how strong being able to stop your opponent from being able to run around in MvC is. Or giving characters with bad mobility an invulnerable dash and a super that reduces the recovery time on moves making certain unsafe stuff safe and making safe stuff better, in addition to opening up new combo opportunities.
The time stone's super is essentially the speedboost effect of x-factor from 3.

No, you dummy. It's "Ultron Σ"

Trying to breakdown a greek letter and using it with the same naming conventions tabloids use to name celebrity couples is just retarded.

>Infinity Stones

>MCU Rainbow bridge

>MCU Iron Man

>Warrior Thor

>Gladiator Hulk instead of World War Hulk

Yeah, no, they're totally going for the MCU thing.

The time stones ability of the teleport seemed really slow and only useful for avoiding projectiles. Whiles its activation looks strong. The space gems ability was just Magneto's new move they added to Ultimate i.e. mediocre af.

I always wonder how the hell Chun-Li and that pilot got the hell out of that helicopter.

I don't know why, but having it spelled Ultron Σ instantly makes it okay. Now we just have to wait till the game comes out to see if that's how it's spelled in the game.

She jumped right after grabbing the pilot and cushioning his head between her thighs.

THIS I am okay with I thought it was literally spelled Ultron Sigma and I'm 'that's fucking retarded.'

>Gladiator Hulk
>MCU
youtube.com/watch?v=4Zdvgp81HGA

I think it works pretty well considering that Ultron usually numbers himself, using words like Sigma, Gamma, Delta, would also make sense, it just so happens that Sigma is also a villain's name

It honestly looks a LOT better in motion
youtube.com/watch?v=qKhLQO4FEmA

>there will never be a Deadpool and Dante series

It took Capcom to make her perfect

>there will never be another proper Devil May Cry game

She looks like a cutesy anime highschool girl. It's shit.
CWII's artist made her perfect.

Story looks simplistic and tacked-on, outside of the neat concept of having Ultron & Sigma work together/fuse. There's rumors it'll barely be more than a single sitting long as well, 2-3 hours. The visuals are also really bland and flat, with a lack of fidelity that can only be improved so much before launch.

The gameplay, however, looks awesome. All the casual-friendly changes are totally unoptimal and completely ignorable if you know anything about what you're doing. The actual flow of the gameplay has that Marvel speed with a bigger focus on team cohesion and better neutral, plus the Infinity Stones are a neat mixture of SFV's V-System and Arcana Heart's Arcana System.

If the graphics get up a decent amount by launch and the roster is solid, I'm 100% down for the game. In comparison, Injustice 2 has much better visuals and has a story element that is actually interesting and given focus, on top of consideration given to the gameplay mechanics, but I cannot stand the Injustice gameplay personally, and a few of the roster decisions are baffling.

more games should pick up the arcana system, it's one of my favorite fighting game mechanics, too bad it's in a series that most people outside of an anime club won't touch

On the top is Gladiator Hulk of the movies. On the left is MvC Gladiator Hulk. On the right is World War Hulk/Planet Hulk. Clearly, it is based off the MCU version.

I like that they use cartoon Rocket's voice. It's a good voice.

Joke's on you, there's one in the works. This has been known for a while now.

I REALLY wanna play Ultron. His voice lines and level 3 super are great, he has a grimy crossup and his drone summons look really useful.

lol @ marvelfags who think dis

Wrong. That face with this costume will truly complete her. The first costume DLC I'll ever buy.

Played it for the first time recently with some friends. None of us are good so we don't do that flying around the top of the stage style gameplay, but we had fun. Only problem is some characters are balanced around that air game so they're kinda busted on the ground (The maid with the giant sword and the Etna-lookalike with the big chain).

I also didn't really feel the grappler when I tried her, nor the giant robot, which would be my first picks by concept alone, so I settled with the boxer and gunslinger girls. All of them are fun in their own right though.

But yeah Infinity Stones are like if Arcanas had V-Triggers instead of a Super attached to them, and there were only 6 (so the selection scope of CvS2 grooves). I think it's a perfect balance as long as 1-2 don't end up broken compared to the rest.

I'm glad Sigma himself is playable. U-S looks a little too Ultron and not enough Sigma for my tastes.

>that beam "assist"
>mfw
Yes, Ultron looks fantastic and I will absolutely main him (with Jeddah or Dante).

That costume sucks. It is literally the most generic trash. The least you could have done was said her red costume.

>More generic than the red, yellow, blue.

Just waiting for the reveals for the characters I actually use, then I'll get excited. I know Spidey'll return, but I'm really worried Dante'll be the shitty DmC remake design.

I'm also figuring Nero'll get announced, since JYB and Reuben Langdon were doing mo-cap not too long ago together, so probably for this desu.

Better question: why was none of this on the goddamn disc?

yeah chain girl and sword maid are ridiculously easy to use at lower levels
when I briefly played it I used the robot swimsuit girl whose name I forget, she's mostly about knocking people down and dropping bombs on people so they have to block when they get up

homing cancels and the focus on the air game are a good way to differentiate it from most other 2d fighters

I'll buy that one too. And Moonstone's.

>like the comics
>like the MCU
>don't mind a game tipping more towards MCU on the character design scale

And even if I wasn't fine with that I wouldn't see any point in getting angry over it. The movies are making them more money than the comics ever have. It just makes sense they'd try to make their games seem more like that for the movie only audience considering how much bigger than are than the comic audience. It's like getting mad at the sky being blue or Marvel having another event next month, you can't stop it, so why waste the time and energy getting angry?

Sc5 deserved it, shrinking movelists and removing characters like it did. It made sc4 fun by comparison.

However made or scripted the first trailer should be fired because i was already not caring about the game until seeing this. But first day dlc, really?

It won't be. Dante will be revealed with whatever he's wearing in DMC5.

Yes a black leotard with a lightning bolt is the peak of genericness. I mean for fuck's sake a lightning bolt? That's not even the universally accepted symbol for Mar-Vell.

HOLY SHIT this is epic as fuck. Can't wait to play-
This is the reason i live

Except none of the designs so far are reminiscent of the MCU?

Because the MCU is a tumor that ends up ruining every other aspect of Marvel that isn't the movies.

>having Ultron teamed up with Thor instead of Sigma

I'm going to guess Sigma is unfinished as hell right now. If they're advertising him as the, so far, only named Pre-Order bonus character they should have shown him off to entice people into pre-ordering.

Disney shill

To this day that first cinematic with Wolverine vs Ryu is one of the coolest and best paced video game intros I've ever seen. The final bit at the end with the shoryuken and Dormammu showing up always gets me hyped.

>Iron Man will finally be top tier again because they got rid of Dr Doom and Magneto who did everything IM did but better

>It won't be. Dante will be revealed with whatever he's wearing in DMC5.
I mean, I'm confident classic Dante will be in the game, but you're being a little too hopeful there.

The MCU could have never existed and Marvel would still be shit today if they got the same people writing.

It seems like they changed Iron Man up a lot though. I don't think he's comparable to those characters anymore.

It'll happen unless Capcom's own financial reports are lies.

But it wouldn't /nearly/ be as shit. We wouldn't have the constant need to change everything to look like the movies, we wouldn't have Marvel trying to simplify their universe to retarded levels only to have it backfire, and tons of creators wouldn't be thinking about if the actor retires, as a result there would be less poorly thought out legacies for the author to get those mad royalties.

Probably has a ton of different weapons and attacks from his various bossfights across 8 X-series games and whatever else, so animation is likely taking a while.

>lv3 is the wireframe Sigma head

Capcom a shit if they don't put the good version of Zero in this game

I hope they don't put zero in at all tbqh

looks cool.

This is exactly what I mean when I tell my friends I can't play injustice and the like. It just doesn't have the sa,e feeling of Mahvel.

The rule is two Mega Man characters per Vs. game, right? We already have X and Sigma.

SC5 was the best SC in terms of pure gameplay. But let me guess, that doesn't matter because "muh Taki"?

>wolverine picks ryu up at the end of the last trailer
It should have been Cyke

Normies don't like Cyclops, he's not allowed in Versus games ever again.

that one black hole type move Ultron uses when Hawkeye is stuck in the space cube looks eerily similar to Dormammu's move from MvC3, which makes me worry he might be cut

He has to be in though, right? I mean he's in the MCU and everything now.

well marvel looks like shit, and Capcom is still shitting megaman even in the fucking trailers so nothing to look forward to on that front. as it is they should of made him look more like his X8 counterpart or even the fake april fools art. Going by the old concept art designs from the first few games makes him look really fucking hokey and out of place. not too mention so far hes been silent which is pissing me off since hes not a silent character, even zero has voice acting.
>tl:dr
>the Sup Forums in me is more disgusted than Sup Forums me
REEEEEEEEEE

It looks like they are going for a roster with counterparts. Chun-Li (femenine icon adored by everyone) and Carol (female allegedly adored by everyone at Marvel), Rocket and Megaman, Sigma and Ultron... judging by that idea, I guess the next characters will be:
Chris will be the counterpart for StarLord
Morrigan (sexy anti-hero) will be the counterpart for Emma Frost (lets be honest, Emma is fighting game material)
Strider will be the counterpart for Psylocke

I have no idea who Hokai would be a counterpart for.

Ultron and Captain Marvel also have some of Nova's moveset :-/

Normies don't give a shit about MODOK but there he was.

It was, it was just tucked away in some extras menu. I forget if you had to unlock them or not.

>Emma
>Psylocke