L

its litty

The Rock magic.

24 non masculine critics

what the fuck

>Popcorn flick is ok

What's the problem here?

Time to get LITTY

Laughing at the fact that Sup Forums hated Dwayne Johnson around the time Baywatch was in theaters but have now found themselves a new ally in the fight against the Mouse.

The protagonist bands together with his enemy to fight a greater evil. Truly the greatest Sup Forums trope of them all.

Tell that to Baywatch, it even had titty magic.

I think that was the problem, they cancel each other out. It has to be one or the other

>Want to see this instead of star wars
>Friends all want to see star wars
>I'm going to have to bow down to the mouse just to maintain the friendships that prevent me from killing myself

Truly the worst timeline.

Fuck, sony was supposed to go bankrupt so Bloodborne goes to PC...

Get your #PISSPANTS on kids, it's time for some #LITTY holiday kino

I'm so seeing this this weekend. Karen's tummy looks delicious.

Sippin on that piss all the way to the non masculine litty station

Fuck it. Buy a ticket for Jumanji and just sneak into Soy Wars.

I liked it, it’s a good flick for sure

Can't go wrong here

Sup Forums Tropes should be a real website.

I fucking loved Jumanji!

It was pure raunchy, winter fun. My whole theater had a blast, I don't think there was ever a silent moment because everyone was constantly in hysterics.

It's a shame it is so under appreciated, but that's probably because of the R rating. Not that that's a bad thing, we need more R rated movies because they're a sign of friggin awesome and raunchy adult fun.

Kill yourself now.

Hey Dwayne.

>Not liking #litty popcorn winter flick

It's rated PG-13. Looks family friendly as fuck, how can you mistake it for R?

In a way it's the perfectly built blockbuster.
You got big baldman superstar to bring in literally everyone.
You got hot chick that's allowed to be hot (unlike Baywatch) as icing on the cake.
You got funny blackman and funnyman fatdude to seal the package.

Disney should learn from this desu

Why would I ever hate a man who gave us a nice little raunchy R rated comedy in an age where those are super rare?

dude, i love wrestling. The rock has been the peoples champ and the GOAT to me since i was 5

Its rated R for raunchy but kids can see it with a parent r guardian sure. Its just a raunchy fun family friendly festive flick.

>hot chick that's allowed to be hot (unlike Baywatch)
What?

the trailer actually looked funny in spite of all the kevin hart and guns n roses

kek

I know, right? Apparently Karen Gillan is a 10/10 on Sup Forums. Go figure.

The Rock in star wars when?

>in spite of ... guns n roses
Nigger, you best not be sayin' what I think you're sayin'.

>trailer plays GNR
>movie stars Nick Jonas

Something not right about this...

Remember how Daddario and some other hot actresses were shown in advertising flaunting tits and shit but were kinda meh in the movie itself?
I mean that.

It's 6.1/10 you fucking idiot.

What did Rotten Tomatoes mean by that?

explain the Jumanji meme to me

I laughed at the trailer, sorry.

Not that I'm going to do this, but I hope it has good word of mouth so people go see it instead of SW.

there's only one decent gnr song and it's the first half of sweet child of mine

Sup, Sup Forums? I just got back from a screening of Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle starring Dwayne Johnson and Jack Black. Three words: hella f*cking epic.

I went with some friends and I don't think we went more than 10 seconds without standing up clapping. I mean what can I say about the two leads that already hasn't? They're movie gods.

The supporting cast holds their own though: it's got the incomparable Kevin Hart, the lovely and talented Karen Gillan and Nick Jonas, the pundit from my favorite band the Jonas Brothers.

This is, without a doubt, my favorite movie of the year so far (and arguably one of the greatest adventure movies of all time) so I highly suggest you and some friends go out and see it in IMAX 3D.

IT WILL BEAT TLJ IN BOX OFFICE NEXT WEEK

>that pic
Have we found the new "Stop, invincible son"?

NEVER EVER FAGGOT
they`ll take it to the grave with them

This sums up the state of America pretty well. Audiences are tired of having SJW films full of forced diversity and STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMEN, that's why Nu-Wars is tanking and a simple, fun film like Jumanji is higher rated. Of course the (((critics))) will tell you otherwise.

>jack blacks character is a girl inside jack blacks body
FUCKING KINO

Critics are HATERS

>the enemy of my enemy is my friend
>time to get litty
>literally writing a glowing review of kikemanji
>just to make the mouse wars bugmen seethe

L I T T Y.
KATHLEEN BTFO BY PISS MAGIC

#LITTY

WHO /READY TO ROMP THE FUCK OUT OF SOY WARS: THE FORCE IS FEMALE PART DEUX/

BASED ROCK THE DWAYNE TOXIC MASCULINITY JOHNSON

L

>TLJ is unadulterated shit while Jumanji is pure, raunchy fun

WHO LITTY? HOW CAN THE MOUSE EVEN COMPETE?

kek

BASED
SOY WARS ESTRONAUTS BTFO

Time for some RAUNCHY Christmas FUN

who /litty/ here?

Based Dwayne "THE ROCK" Johnson has given the FANS another FUN little movie and I'm glad to see the CRITICS get on board this time

WHO the fuck CARES about the OUT OF TOUCH (((critics))) score? ALL EYES are on dat AUDIENCE SCORE. (insert eyeball emoji) #litty

Based rock makin the fans piss their pants

Grace liked it so it's kino.

Looks like a Sausage Party copypasta.

From what I gather, it's actually a fine movie. The only issue with it is that it has no reason to be a sequel to Jumanji, and feels like if Johnny Dangerously unironically acted like it takes place in the Godfather universe.

That being said, I haven't seen it. Only what I heard from people I know.
Not sure if I want to see it, but that's another thing.

l i t t t y
i
t
t
y

>Buy a ticket for Jumanji and just sneak into Soy Wars.
Is that a typo or a brand new level of cuckery?

Formely Sup Forums Snopes

>4.4/5
Littykino confirmed

It was much better than I was expecting

I saw an early screening of this because of my work. I have to say, it was actually very litty.

The only complaint I have is that the theater smelled so much because the floor was flooded with piss #pissingmypants #urinationsensation .

If Jumanji unseats The Last Jedi I'll die of laughter.

When the Mouse scrapes this affirmative action Bechdel test shit, and go for the old EU. Dwayne would be awesome Darth Bane, genociding nearly all Jedi and Sith, just because few mining company soldiers were being dickheads.

I don't know. I'll be honest, I don't know much about Darth Bane, but what I picked up through Osmosis doesn't paint him as a Rock kind of guy, more of a Vin Diesel sort of guy.

I'm thinking if there's some Han-like mandalorian, that's more in line with a character that would fit Dwayne. Tough as nails, but with a sense of humour.

>Nu-Wars is tanking

If making billions is tanking, I want to M51 Sherman tank so hard.

Wouldn't a charismatic Sith lord something refreshing, Even with a sense of humor? Darth bane was after all just a regular blue collar dude who spend his days in pubs that got into shit and tried to make the best of it.
True, later he was dedicated to power, but it was an ambition to excel, to study and use his head, which was something not required of him before. he was the one who made up the 'Rule of Two' philosophy.
I don't remember him doing something maliciously petty like Darth Emo in the new SW.
that might fit Johnson, and Bane was muscular mountain.

I just mean that Dwayne leans a bit more towards comedy than (from what I get) Darth Bane's supposed to. Dwayne's like an Uncle who acts like a lumberjack but is perfectly happy pushing his 5 year old niece on a swing and singing along with her her favourite Disney song.

based

yes, its good

FUCK THE CRITICS THIS IS FOR THE

F A N S
A
N
S

Yes! Another litty family raunch com is a success, and all thanks to the Rock. Rock knows what the fans want and he makes the movies to please them, not the critics.

BASED
R
O
K

ROCK PISSING ON NOT-LITTY DISNEY

>flic

look at this loser hater BITCH. Jumanji is R rated raunchy fun for the whole family, and the line delivery of the cast (especially Dwayne Johnson) had me pissing in my seat, and I wasn't alone. The whole damn crowd was pissing from laughing so hard at this lil litty comedy.

>6.1/10

Great lil movie starring the Rock here. It's like a litty, more raunched up version of Indiana Jones on steroids.

L

BASED

I

T

T

HAHAHHAHAHA ROBIN WILLIAMS ON SUICIDE WA-
oh

When will you guys understand that ratings mean nothing?

I personally made 2000 fake accounts on RT to boost up the ratings.

Y

Critics on suicide watch!

Critic ratings don't matter, but this movie was made for the FANS. So their input on this lil raunchy lit kino are appreciated.

>Sup Forums hated Dwayne Johnson around the time Baywatch was in theaters
no we didn't you fucking retarded faggot stop spamming this comment

lil jungle raunch romp

Fans LOVED Baywatch!

>My friendships will break if I skip this one movie.
You suck, man.