Next are variants.

Bagely Remastered variant

Blue Venom or Grey Venom Sup Forums?

I think I like gray more.

Dellotto variant

Blue because MvC

Kubert variant

How rude to shoot your savior!

Wait, is that guard using the woman as a shield?

Stokoe variant

Neither. Black Venom. You know, because its supposed to be a "black costume" and all.

I still have no fucking idea why they made him blue in the Marvel vs Capcom games.

Because black pixel art isn't as easy to detail without adding pixels of colors that may not pop as much. Pixel art is all about being as flashy as possible. That's why 16-bit Link had pink hair even though all his official art has him as dirty blonde like always.

>Reunited, and it feels so good! Or, is it bad? Either way you swing it, Eddie Brock is back, and he’s bonding with the symbiote once more in May’s can’t-miss VENOM #150 – the oversized anniversary issue! Series writer Mike Costa is joined by superstar guest artist Tradd Moore for an extended main story featuring Eddie’s return to the pages of Venom. Bonded together again, Eddie and the symbiote are web-slinging their way across New York City. But, is their relationship as harmonious as it once was? Or is their bond more sinister than ever?

>But that’s not all! In addition to a brutal main feature from Costa & Moore,VENOM #150 features the return of iconic past Venom creators! First up, because you asked for it – secrets will be revealed! How did Flash Thompson come to lose the symbiote before it found its way to former Army Ranger Lee Price? The Venom: Space Knight creative team of Robbie Thompson and Gerardo Sandoval have the answers! Then, it’s back to the mean streets of San Francisco as fan-favorite creators David Michelinie and Ron Limpresent a tale set between the pages of their iconic Venom: Lethal Protectorseries!

>This May, it’s good to be bad. Be there as a parade of Venom creators past and present take everyone’s favorite symbiote into the future! Don’t missVENOM #150 – available May 24th digitally and wherever comics are sold!

Even worse is when theyd make him blue in the toys.
Artwork and images on screen are one thing, you get a little room to play with lighting and contrast but on a physical object that is being painted there is ZERO reason to not just make him solid black

I will hate a wet, gooey Venom forever. Save that shit for the other symbiotes.

I didn't know I had an opinion on this till you pointed it out.

I'm not sure when it started to be done. I guess around "The Madness" era of Venom because the symbiote never really had a lot of extra tendrils and head-buds until then. Even the big slobbery mouth is fine but I can't stand the tentacles

I like some of the tendril stuff but, as you said, more with other symbiotes. Venom is more of a brawler type.

that dash grab move looks sexy as fuck

hideous.

blue

Fuck you.

What happened to the other guy?

Tradd sucks. That shit is hideous. Why do you like that faggot so much?

Get the fuck out of here, weebfag.

No Fuck YOU.

Easily my favorite artist in the industry.

tradd draws like a mexican weebfag. Like a faggot who liked portacio too much to read any other western comics and just read manga.

Okay tradd's friend.

They both fucking suck Venom hasn't had a good artist since Remender was writing him.

Exactly. I don't know why Tradd and his faggot friends keep acting like that's not true.

>Anyone who disagrees with my taste is wrong.

Funny, I originally said "hideous" and was told "fuck you."

I think you need to direct this sentiment to a different user.