If The Simpsons came out today, Sup Forums would hate it

If The Simpsons came out today, Sup Forums would hate it.
>oh wow a world without white people
>the dad is dumb, the daughter is a genius, nice SJW pandering
>evil boss because fuck capitalism amirite
>the police chief is dumb because FUCK THE POLICE #BLM
>black doctor is smart WE
And so much more.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tg0iYbDemA4&feature=youtu.be&t=244
youtube.com/watch?v=_YCGFLhrMkk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cry about it

wtf, I hate Sup Forums now

Ive always had a problem with the simpsons being an all asian show

>If The Simpsons came out today, Sup Forums would hate it.

Yes because it would be satirizing a television landscape that hasn't existed since the early 90s.

Hibbert is rarely portrayed as a competent doctor though.

They aren't fucking mary sues until post 2000 seasons you dumbfuck, all the characters have their faults until then, which make them likeable you fucking sack of shit

Seasons 3 to 8 are absolute Kino

You formerly loved Sup Forums?

Nice shitposting, OP. Really nice, take this replay.

And you know, i would be okay with that, because it would mean Simpsons wouldn't be a long running sensation that zombiefied itself, probably just two seasons on netflix.

>Sup Forums has horrible taste and are snowflakes about everything

More at 11

No one said anything about Mary Sues, you retarded fucking SW tourist.

Because it was a product of its time, fag. Not that hard to grasp, Simpson's was counter culture, instead of a wise dad like Bill Cosby, you had a moron, Bart was an underachever, the family slept through church, and the Bush family hated them. They couldn't break new ground now, because the culture surrounding it would stop it from being anti establishment.

I think he is inferring Lisa, and frankly, Zombie Lisa is a something on a level that makes "Mary Sue" inadequate and inaccurate.

I like how you can't tell if this is a soyboy bitching about Sup Forums crossposters or a stormfag bitching about The Simpsons.

Bad theroy considering it's red hot.

It's not asain.

Yellow is white in the Simpsons universe, though.

cant wait for the episode where they revisit the ranch and find Walt's Falt & Salt
Formerly Sneed's.

>Everyone has yellow skin
>Not asian
MFW

>father works for nuclear plant
>mother is nagging stay at home housewife
>daughter is supergenius buddhist
>son loves his "comic books"

Mmmm hmmm

>white people are replaced with some yellow mutts
>everyone else stays normal
what did they mean by this?

If it's those shitty episode with some random incoherent mashup of the last month's media with the Simpsons family then fucking YES.

he's the not great hmo doctor but not a quack like dr nick

nah, you're just thinking too much. also, every white celebrity that's appeared on the show has been drawn in yellow, so even the most jethro of minds could put 2 + 2 together and see that yellow = white.

I will say the new version of lisa would be hated regardless of when the show came out. her pretentious, save the earth attitude these days is far more annoying than it was back in the day. before they used to mock her, even pointing out that she was an annoyance because of it. now she's just "i'm better than you, teehee" and everyone just nods their head and agrees.

Nobody cares about your "what if" bullshit.
Get the fuck out of here, faggot.

why do amerimutt right wingers love the cops so much? don't they realize they are the bodyguard of the ZOG?

Simpson dealing with politics in the 90s

youtube.com/watch?v=Tg0iYbDemA4&feature=youtu.be&t=244

youtube.com/watch?v=_YCGFLhrMkk

They're fucking desperate.

chingchonglamalamadingdongwingwongflingflongkingkongblingblongmingmongtictac