How can we stop the Alt-Right they're destroying a good man's career over a movie

How can we stop the Alt-Right they're destroying a good man's career over a movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=19&v=Mdm8rpv045U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do burger """journalists""" suck corporate cock so much? Watching your media rush out to defend a shit film is pathetic.

who the fuck takes these publications seriously anymore?

They are dying anyways, good riddance.

This. Nobody with half a brain even reads that tripe.

I'm a feminist and I hated the movie

I swear the alt-right is the new, cringier label for anonymous now that no one on this site is a hacker anymore.

lmao at the level of damage control here

I'm Mark Hamill and I hated this movie

fucking digusting racists spamming RT over this diverse and beautiful movie

we need examine every house in america, if they don't have a porg doll or captain phasma action figure, they are a nazi and deserved to be put in a camp

this is disgusting

I'm so sorry Mark you deserved better than this

Tsss. Everone knows its the russians fault.

I spend 12 hours a day on here and I have no clue what these people mean when they say 'alt right'
Do they just mean Sup Forums?

Hows Putins cock taste

False flag. Disney knows if they trick everyone into thinking that only alt-right shitbags dislike TLJ then it will smear all the sane person voices against TLJ. It’s an underhanded way to hide from genuine criticism of a bad movie until they trick enough suckers into suffering through it despite being warned. It’s just Disney PR working overtime.

Some libfart tried to post a gotcha in another thread claiming proof of RT being botted.
On investigation it appears that RT ismtampering with it own reviews.
They are moving whole chunks of Star wars reviews onto other movies pages to claim bots rae dumping negative SW reviews everywhere.
The problem is the SW reviews being dumped are postitive!

It's people who disagree with them.

Isn't that what was happening here the past few days?

>Talk about Rotten Tomatoes all the time
>Talk about how "Jews are ruining Star Wars with non-whites and strong independent womyn" all the time
>Totally not alt-right though!

Nah. As a pol/tard i can certify that there wasnt a raid. And the ratings are the same on the french equivalent of rt, allociné.
Its just normies and fans being upset.

/ptg/
e-celeb fags
richard spencer flavored stormfags

That's exactly what's been happening here on Sup Forums, and the media are apparently dumb and paid off, and on damage control for pointing it out.

link

because they are owned by corporations

Critics score has been slowly dropping, too.

Liberal, Alt-Right,

It's all Newspeak. First they take the words, then they take the meanings.

Haha what a story mark

>As a Sup Forumstard
What about all the other Sup Forumstards who won't stop posting Sup Forums shit on Sup Forums?

After pointing this out the person claiming it stopped posting. So its confirmed that Disney is paying RT to create a bot hoax

These people are the new puritans. Everything bad that happens is because of witchcraft, everything bad that happens is because of the alt-right

Hired by Disney for a nickle a post. They bribed the entirety of the good scores, you think they won't bribe a couple losers to shitpost here?

This is BS and is not the reason TLJ is being bombed...Check pic for legit reason why the hate is deserved and watch link

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=19&v=Mdm8rpv045U

On Sup Forums we just post one angry review each there's no huge raid going on here or at Sup Forums

Official Alt-Right™ hacker here. I have over 9000 accounts, and they're all raping Rotten Tomatoes. We need to double the data force with the help of our Russian friends. Everyone needs to fire up the low orbit ion cannon for epic win.

It's not like our non burger journalist are better. They're just owned by different corporations (although they're all owned by (((them))) in the end.)

>Alt-Right

Stopped reading there. Label created by retarded MSM to define something they are scared of and don't understand. Sure there are a lot of cringey plebbit types that call themselves "Alt-Right", but they're retards.

Who is the leader? Where are they based? What's their web address? None of these things exist.

There was an autist here that claimed he and some other autist created a discord group in order to tank the score and created 11k ghosts accs,now I cant tell you if he was bsing or not

If you read the articles it's such a blatant falseflag. The guy they quote says stuff like "I am a bigot because I miss when men ruled society and women had no rights, also I'm a virgin, hail Trump."

When Sup Forums said they were influential enough to flip a presidential election (much less a RT score), you weren't supposed to believe them.

>Who is the leader? Where are they based? What's their web address? None of these things exist.
You could say the same thing about "the Left", that doesn't mean there is no political left.

The DNC is a defined political organization with leaders, websites, locations. Retard.

You can't stop me. I've made 33,250 negative reviews for TLJ and I'm going to buy more if shills try to counter me. The movie was objectively shit and I won't allow Disney to manipulate people.

how does disney own so many newspapers

Even on reddit I saw comments in response to these type of articles saying, "This is bad, just because I didn't like the movie doesn't mean I'm alt-right. They can't just call everyone alt-right that didn't like the movie" They are already rejecting this retarded message

>"LMAO Sup Forums has always been Sup Forums seething soyboy you havw to go back :^)"
Ans you're telling me none of these fucking morons, obsessed with "chaos" and lulz not once created a fake account to fuck with online scores or polls?

Do forgive me if I find that to be a bunch of bullshit. Every time a twitter poll so much as hurts Sup Forums's feeders they're spamming it til its deleted.

>The Left = The DNC
Yes, clearly I am the retard.

>THIS UNIRONIC LEVEL OF FAKENEWS DAMAGE CONTROL
LMAO THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF MEDIA

DO THEY EVEN KNOW HOW THE INTERNET WORKS
>IT WAS ME, I DID IT
t. ANONYMOUS FROM THE WEBSITE Sup Forums

ANYWAY EVERYONE KNOWS IT WAS RUSSIA, IT WAS HER TURN!! :^)

I will keep posting that in every thread because eventually someone will make a story about it. They don't actually browse here so they'll believe anything we write.

A few days ago I though that news sites shilling for Disney was a Sup Forums meme, kind of like reverse-troll. But now, holy fucking shit, how is this even legal?

Luke did I ever tell you about the time the alt right botted the RT audience scores so that the popcorn would tip for The Last Jedi?

The audience really did love that movie with its intelligent script and captivating story. However the progressive themes, depiction of the failures of CIS white males and 'the problems with mansplaining in the resistance' seminar scene really were too much for some 4channers. I was glad that we got to see the literal and figurative burning down of everything we knew and loved about Star Wars coupled with some top tier humor and emotional moments. Seeing Luke go through the turmoil of managing an inevitably evil student was deftly handled and the symbolism of the milking scene was truly brilliant

The themes of out with the old and in with the new was awe inspiring. The death of admiral akhbar was well deserved and brought about the end of decades of poorly handled alien racial stereotype. He was a good friend

Maybe a few retards done it but seriously. Take a breath and realize the incredible stupidity of current american medias.
Muh russians, muh alt right, muh whatever. Everything they do not like must be the fault of some scary boogeyman. And all are as real as saddam wmd....
Its just that everybody is not a robot obeying the same ideas, tastes, etc.
It seems even the most retarded man can understand that, but not the liberal burgers....

It isn't entirely possibly that some of the bad ratings are from fake accounts. Still doesn't make these headlines any less bullshit based on a retarded premise. Why would people trying to make it look like a movie is disliked take credit for it? It defeats the whole purpose.

Name 10 members of the alt-right?

quite clearly

You are very bright. Any other clever theories ? Flat earth maybe ?

>Alt-right Trump fan

>Let's create an article over one arbitrary random guy
>He might not even be telling the truth

I've noticed this becoming more common.
Fox News doing a report on "CRAZED LIBERAL STUDENT".
Who gives a fuck.

In both cases they're ONE person.
Imagine giving a shit about one NOBODY.
Imagine desiring to be outraged that much.

>Americans

>Disney must be paying people to spam Sup Forums threads on Sup Forums to try to make Sup Forums look bad
I don't even know what to say to this level of delusion.

Yes, that you're an astroturfer.

You do realize "alt-right" is used as an umbrella term for people who act like Sup Forumstards right? This whole "this movie is bad cause it's part of a Jewish anti-white feminist liberal SJW agenda"?
That's your "not everybody". Liberals understands that those people exist. And they're not exactly wrong not to take opinions of such people seriously when it comes to what Star Wars should be.

Reminder this post will be ignored because it accurately calls all the chucklefucks here on their bullshit.

corporate media, they exist in your country too

KNEEL BEFORE ME
SITH LORD ALTEMIS RIGHTEMIS
I WILL SHIT ON ALL YOUR FICTIONAL UNIVERSES

THEN TRUMP WILL GET REELECTED.
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Star Wars
>NOT RUINED BY strong independent womyn
LEL

We know you whiner

Do you know how idiotic is when one of you people tells someone with jewish ancestry they are alt-right. You morons do it all the time.

I felt inspired reading that post about Luke's importance and agreed with the idea of subversion for the sake of subversion. It's all I've been saying since i watched the movie and can't believe people are impressed by such a shallow deconstruction

But thats the fucking problem. There is no alt right, its a meme. And people are not under a divine command to be onboard with everything one says.
Thinking you are right doesnt make you magically right. People have the fucking right to disagree. What, do you think only pol/tards are angry to have inclusion and diversity shoved in their face all day ? Guess what ? They are not.
Even if they agreed, its done with so much arrogance and comtempt that even leftists are fed up in france. And we are speaking of genuine marxists communists, not tumblr sjw.
You realize american inspired liberalism is so crazy it made the communists vote for nationalists in france ?
People are fed up. And its not /pol or whatever that is responsible. The pc has gone completly mad and out of control and anyone with half a brain asks for it to stop. Thats the reason sw fail.

>IT'S THE ALT-RIGHT
>NO DON'T READ THOSE REVIEWS ON ROTTEN TOMATOES THEY'RE RACIST!
the fucking blame shifting at work here, fuck.

Haha good one!

>You do realize "alt-right" is used as an umbrella term for people who act like Sup Forumstards right?
Not liking a movie doesn't mean you're acting like a Sup Forumstard, no matter what reason you dislike the movie.

It's a fucking movie, not a statement on your ideology.

It's getting ignored because it's a shitty strawman argument for stupid people. I'm sorry that you're a stupid person and you think "GUH HUR HURR HURR WELL I SAW THIS COMMENT ON RT THAT WAS RACIST SO I GUESS DEY ALL KLANSMEN!" is a strong argument.

Had stong female characters ever since 1977. It was about fighting space nazis back in 1977, too.
Literally fuck off. It was never meant to appeal to modern day fascist wannabees.

all the polarizing is bullshit
how about having an intelligent non-emotion driven conversation about the movie?

Can't when everyone with different opinion that the hivemind is automatically a "Disney shill".
Sup Forums hasn't been a place for an intelligent discussion for a long time now.

Vodka and turnips.

This, its the new way a company can get rid of negative criticism

>make a shitpost about how you fucked the score up
>tons of media sites take your story seriously
>it gets published all over

It was just a Disney shill making up shit to explain the poor reviews. Kinda like when blacks write nigger on a wall themselves to prove racism still exists.

American leftists are the worse thing to happen to the ideology, I wish I could shoot them all

Acting like most of people hating on TLJ aren't anti-SJW freaking out over perceived SJW elements after Sup Forums has been constantly talking about just that is seriously disingenuous.

Crying ALT-RIGHT everytime they get fucked is like the boy who cried wolf, people are going to get sick of hearing it and then when the Alt-Right really do decide to take the gloves off these guys are fucked cause no one will believe them anymore

You know, just like this guy:

I'm a communist idiot

It is alt-right. Literally half the complains are about "Disney jews" "diversity" "strong indepndant womyn" "admiral gender studies" etc etc etc etc ad nauseum.
People with these sorta views are called alt-right. People hating on TLJ because it's "liberal propaganda" are part of the larger alt-right movement, because they follow its ideology.
It's painfully transparent.

YET VADER IS THE MOST ICONIC CHARACTER

IT WAS NEVER A CURRENT YEAR SUPPLANTING OF ALL THE TOXIC MALE LEADS AS IN THIS NU TRILOGY, THE FORCE IS FEMALE BE A GOOD SOY ALLY AND GET USED TO IT
STAR WARS IS FOR GIRLS NOW, DISNEY PRINCESS MARYSUE EDITION, ITS #HERTURN TO LEAD, IMPEACH!!

It had one strong female, that got enslaved to save her own personal living dildo. Now this would be considered problematic rape.

>mixing anti-semitic trolls with the legitmate criticism.
Go fuck yourself you dishonest retard.

So according to RT.
Half of the people who've claimed to have seen the movie gave it a negative review.
Of that group you claim "literally half" complain about sjw shit. And according to you annoying that complaints about sjw shit is automatic alt right. Regardless of any other political opinions they have in life?

>people can't criticise progressive insanity without being "alt-right"
I suppose when someone tells you to stop fisting your asshole on the train you turn around and call them alt-right.