Captain America Storytime part 1

This one is long

Gru spending almost an entire issue having Cap recap his recent stories and cross reference them to allow them to fit together is my kind of autism!

I'm not even kidding. I love that shit. It's like finding out Jack Bauer's piss breaks in 24.

>Gru spending almost an entire issue having Cap recap his recent stories and cross reference them to allow them to fit together is my kind of autism!
This.

>putting Nick fucking Fury on your resume
This nigga

Bad move.

I can only imagine Fury's face when a god damn grocer calls him up to get his opinion on a bag boy of all things

I really miss that old bastard.

Secret wars 2 tie in.

Bobbi is cute,

Still mad that they broke up. McCann did a perfect job

>Still mad that they broke up. McCann did a perfect job
Same the retcon also Made Bobbi toxic

Jack is being kind of an ass to Bernie but he's kind of continually fucked enough that's its somewhat earned.

Agreed! Shame certain more modern series overwrote that with sociopathy.

Oh it's this guy who I only know from Deadpool, nice.

>Agreed! Shame certain more modern series overwrote that with sociopathy.
I try to give the series a chance, big wasted of money. Bobbi being my of my favorite marvel birds

>Oh it's this guy who I only know from Deadpool, nice.
Glad someone still, using him.

I love how non-violently Cap resolves this whole situation.

I mean, yeah, he did beat Armadillo, but then he immediately reasons with the guy (who is well meaning but a bit dim)

>I love how non-violently Cap resolves this whole situation.
>
>I mean, yeah, he did beat Armadillo, but then he immediately reasons with the guy (who is well meaning but a bit dim)
Agreed for a guy who fought in ww2, he is pretty reasonable.

I love the panels and the story, why do Marvel comics suck nowadays.

There was some promise in the first few issues, with the whole "super power cocktail is causing hallucinations" thing, but it just went nowhere and frankly kinda felt like a #woke female Deadpool at times.

>I love the panels and the story, why do Marvel comics suck nowadays.
2011 editors lay off ??

>There was some promise in the first few issues, with the whole "super power cocktail is causing hallucinations" thing, but it just went nowhere and frankly kinda felt like a #woke female Deadpool at times.
by third issue it went to shit.

Anyone else a bit surprised Anaconda doesn't have a STRONK WOMAN fetishist fanclub that is loud and annoying?

>Anyone else a bit surprised Anaconda doesn't have a STRONK WOMAN fetishist fanclub that is loud and annoying?
Weird

He hasn't been reasonable since Brubaker took over which pisses me off because one of Steve's character traits is that he's good at talking to people and he will always resort to solve things through peaceful methods before he throws a punch.

>He hasn't been reasonable since Brubaker took over which pisses me off because one of Steve's character traits is that he's good at talking to people and he will always resort to solve things through peaceful methods before he throws a punch.
Ultimate Cap influenced ?

Man I always loved how Gruenwald utilized c-list characters, especially the villains.

>Hey, you Frank Schlicting?
>You recently part ways with you Mercenary partner so he could go murder a buncha uggo sewer mutants?

Starfox is probably the only hero in the Marvel Universe actually defined by his sexuality, not just to outside readers, but also to the characters in the universe. Describing Starfox as an actual hero is a bit of stretch. It’s more fitting to call him a cosmic womanizer that goes around the Marvel Universe attempting to seduce female characters. He is most definitely more hot than hero.

Starfox is actually Eros of Titan, a member of the Eternals and brother to none other than Thanos. Unlike his cranky brother, Eros is much more of a free spirit. He is more concerned with the hedonistic side to life. Thus, when readers think of Starfox, pretty much all you can think about is his sexual history. In one story, in an issue of “She-Hulk,” Starfox is actually put on trial for sexual assault because it’s alleged that he used his powers of seduction to entice a happily married woman. More than any other character on this list, Starfox is rightfully, and admittedly, more of a sexual being than a hero.

>Man I always loved how Gruenwald utilized c-list characters, especially the villains.
Bless him.

Aaand this is when Gruenwald starts undoing what DeMatteis and Stern did with Bernie and Steve, and the whole Steve Rogers having a job as an artist.

Oh well it was fun while it lasted.