Is The Last Jedi worth watching?

Is The Last Jedi worth watching?

Please get that awful tumblr tier fan-art out of here.

C A L A R T S
A
L
A
R
T
S

its only worth streaming, illegally.

Do you like Kylo? Yes.
Do you like any other characters but hate Kylo? No

I wouldn't even recommend pirating it. It's really bad.

If youre a man child then sure go ahead

If you can find it illegally, it's worth watching to see why people are so mad about it. Just don't pay for it. Don't reward the Mouse.

No, it's completely unremarkable.

If your life worth nothing, yes.

Save your money.

It's not even that bad.

Yes, it's that bad.

if hitler drew it, you'd love it

No

What would Hitler think of TLJ?

It's worth watching the cam-rip. Just reading about it on Sup Forums does nothing to prepare you for how awful it truly is.

No, go read a book.

>Disney live action
Nope

Well it ws pretty much a victory for the empire so I guess he'd like it?

Definitely worth watching. I thought it was pretty mediocre/bad on average, but there were some fantastic parts.

Watch, form an opinion, discuss with anons here, come to hate it like every other SW Sup Forums has ripped apart

Kind of like watching a trainwreck. Watch it online for free to see how bad they fucked it all up.

All the First order scenes make my pee pee hard
I want to spend a day with Phasma killing rebels and then have hot chromed sex with her
These guys are the good side, the Republic and Jedi are too big of a pussy to maintain order and a working system

Hey, General, imma gunna use non A E S T H E T I C clothes today, u good?
>Pew!
*drop*

Hey, senator, imma gunna sell these people into slavery
>Oh, NO! Don't do that, that's illegal!!
*rapes some aliends*
>No, no, you are not suppoused to do that
*glasses a planet*
>If you keep doing this I will submit a request to the senate for a vote
*Kills fauna*
>Just you wait, you will be stoped!
*uses a black belt with brown boots*
>I'm voting >:)
*bombs the senate*
>Ha! I hope you enjoy those six months of community service, you cr-criminal! :^)

I watched it in theaters because I liked Looper and while I was unimpressed by TFA, I didn't think it was awful.

TLJ was awful. The story was a disjointed, meandering mess of irrelevant plotlines. The attempts to provide comic relief were too frequent, very rarely funny, and flowed poorly with the scenes they were supposed to punctuate (2 minute prank call during space battle, 3 separate cuts of porgs flying into windows on Milennium Falcon). The frequent attempts at humor were in some cases completely misplaced and felt very cheap ("Jakku? That is pretty much nowhere").

The sense of scale is astonishingly bad. With the number of combatants shown, it feels like these are space battles over a dine-and-dash rather than the fate of a galaxy. For all of the absurd 2 and a half hour runtime, there are very few attractive setpieces, and the best one we are given lasts approximately 15 seconds.

The character development throughout the entire movie is vexing. Despite interacting with perhaps the most important person either have met, the trajectory of Kylo Ren and Rey's storylines would be almost completely unchanged had Rey never found Luke at all. Finn ends up the same non-character with a heart of gold he was originally, and Poe seemingly regresses as a character. These young main characters should be the stars of the film and the trilogy and yet Kylo and Rey were the only ones who seemed to learn anything at all in TLJ, and they did it with only each other.

All of this is ignoring how the characterization of existing characters, world building, and framing of major conflict are wildly inconsistent with the rest of the series, TLJ fails as a standalone film and while it we will have to wait for IX to come to a conclusion, I suspect it will fail as a part of a series.

I would just wait for it to come out on streaming services, unless you're really anxious to see how the Star Wars story continues.

I haven't seen it but no

Not really, but you will do it anyway.

Yes. Its worth it. The loser nerds are just salty cause they cant get laid.

/thread

It was the most shittiest garbage I have ever seen. DonĀ“t waste your money on that shit. I almost did pee my pants. Next time when I think I will see shit movie at movie theater I will get a pee bottle prepared and throw it to the screen.

Nope.

Just watch a cam version to know what's going on, don't give these shekel grabbers your money.

basically all accurate

>not pirating literally the entire internet 24/7

shiggydiggy

watch it in 2D. 3D is pointless.

nice pasta, can i steal?