Meta thread

wtf is this shit? Gook moot apparently went full shekle.

Hirohito is unironically 5x worse than moot, he's appointed the worst mods and janitors in the site's history (several of them openly admitting to hating the concept of Sup Forums) and has ruined the site's culture by inviting and proceding to anger the current Sup Forums. I honestly think moot wanted to punish us.

why doesn't adblock work with these?

works on my pc :^)

Meta on /qa/ only.
All meta discussion of boards is to be redirected to /qa/.

u have to have 16gb of ram for it to work with adblock

>fa/tv/irgins replaying me

Please cite where I can read what these mods literally said.

OP is a russian faggot.

Finally a chance to post this.

oh wow thats incredible

You'd do it too, faggot. Don't lie.

I think the real advertisement is
>45 starwars threads open RIGHT NOW
What the fuck?

I don't care about the latest disney flick or arguing about politics.
Why do they get to spam this board with it?

A good amount of the threads are made by a handful of capeshitters

I'm not crazy about it either, but I'm not mystified about why this board turns to shit with every star wars release. Tourists from all over Sup Forums and reddit come here to post their review, and their turboautist power rankings, and to shitpost about the prequels.
Anyone who has been on Sup Forums for a while knows to abandon ship during star wars season. Check back mid january when Sup Forums will have moved on to the next FOTM.

its literally the biggest movie of the decade

yeah OP, you should be making Star Wars threads instead like everyone else you fucking faggot

He installed a new russian advertising service that hooks it's javascript to loading the CSS

So if your adblock blocks the russian javascript, it doesn't load the CSS (the 'themes' of Sup Forums) and you get retarded 1999 era basic HTML with Times New Roman.

Go to Stupid Questions thread on Sup Forums on how to block this shit.

U mad, dubs man?

>Implying there is no middleground between off topic shitposting and shilling star wars

Yeah
Sup Forums's dead, bury it motherfucker.
There's literally no reason to come back here.
Memes are gay. I don't remember the last time I read a post that was actually funny. Endless shilling from corporate shitbags who have the personality of mold. Mods banning people for speaking harshly about precious Disney product. Gook moot injecting trojans into people's computers so he can mine bitcoin.
It goes on and on and on and on. I'm only here to try to persuade people into leaving this piece of shit for good, otherwise I'd be already gone.

calm down