Enough Shilling

Am I the only one getting really fucking annoyed with these Reddit Letter Media shills?

Seems like every time I come on the board there is always one active thread talking about how based they are or how they're /ourguys/, it's really starting to get tiresome.

Nothing exemplifies how much of a group of scumbags they are more than how they were so obviously paid by someone, not saying it's Disney, to make a safe review that only briefly touches on the many flaws of The Last Jedi. The biggest criticism they had of the film was that they release some animals at the end of the film. Indeed, they had many glowing recommendations in favor of the movie, such as "She ain't no fuckin' Mary Sue in this one!", as well as literally making the people who disliked the movie out to be idiots by putting on 'le-dumb-dumb' voices and saying that if people weren't fans of the movie they were just being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian, among plenty of other examples.

Are you fucking kidding? These are the idiots you are shilling? You spent the past few weeks taking the piss out of every scene in The Last Jedi and then because a group of 40-year old deadbeats put on a stupid voice you instantly change your mind?

There is many reasons to believe they have been paid for this review. For example they do not have their regular set in this video, instead they have a basic, black background, void of any character; coupled with this in every video they have a regular-running story line which has been discontinued in this video. They are also not sporting their costumes in this review. I believe that it is evident from these facts that they were requested to trim their usual material from this particular review, to make it more palatable to people who just searched up "Last Jedi review".

As if the $21,000 they make a month on Betareon wasn't enough.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ymt4lpzv62g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They also dare not bring up any social issues that plague this movie, such as: diversity, feminism and the like. PewDiePie made a much funnier and honest review than RLM, I'm afraid to say:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ymt4lpzv62g

BUMP! I know this piece reflects how a large majority of Sup Forums feels.

BUMP! This thread deserves exposure.

What do you expect from a bunch of low numale soys whose lives are so boring that they genuinely get enjoyment out of watching other people watch or talk about movies
This is generation youtube

a bloo bloo

>RLM trashes The Last Jedi
>says it's a messy film
>says Star Wars itself is creatively bankrupt
>says TLJ killed all interest in future movies
>autists on Sup Forums somehow interpret this as them defending the movie
Yes, Disney paid RLM to say that their movie is a generic, uninspired mess and they have no further interest in the franchise. 7D chess.

>being this obsessed
fucking kys

Every thread I see on Sup Forums is shitting on RLM.

>they insulted my pretend friends, i must come to their rescue
This is a new level of beta

Sup Forums's dead dude
there's literally no reason for there to be this many threads about a fucking mediocre piece of shit like the last jedi.
all of you homos need to die penniless and alone.

Except you are misrepresenting what they actually said, you are hearing only what you want to hear. The Reddit Letter Media crew did not "trash" the film in the least, it was the most coddling, kid-gloves review I could even imagine. It is clearly evident that *whoever* paid them to review the movie wanted them to be soft, with the most superficial criticism they could do without coming off as overt, blatant shilling.

>Am I the only one getting really fucking annoyed with these Reddit Letter Media shills?
And you thought the best way to deal with all the Red Letter Media threads was to make another Red Letter Media thread?

>the PewDiePie shill is still at it

t. autist that rlm btfo

>OH MY GOD EVERYONE WHO DOES NOT SHARE MY OPINION IS A PAYED SHILL AAAAAAAH
i can't even laugh at you, you are just pathetic and make me sad

That isn't what I see. All I see is threads saying "Their review was spot on, bro!". It is infuriating, any flack these scumbags get is completely deserved.

So someone that isn't Disney paid RLM to give the movie a mostly negative review? For what purpose? What is wrong with you?

Not him but you’re a fucking moron if you interpreted their review as anything but negative. The only thing weird thing about the review was that they didn’t shit on it for having the same basic plot as ESB.

If anyone's a shill, it's you faggot.

This is a thread calling out the shills, not a pathetic fart-sniffing thread about how "based" they are.

>they didn’t insult this movie enough

>PAID. SHILLS.

Jesus Christ user. Look at you. Right now.

What are you doing? What is this? Is anything in this thread even gonna matter to you in a week? Calm down. For fucks sake just calm down.

Reddit Letter Media couldn't BTFO anyone or anything, the only 'blowing' they will be doing is to The Last Jedi.

>the most coddling, kid-gloves review I could even imagine.
If you’re going to keep spamming your claim about their supposed positive review, you should at least change your phrasing every once in awhile so we don’t know it’s the same person every time.

Why can't they ban these threads like boogie threads on Sup Forums

Red letter media is shilling this shit despite whatever they say. Fuck these hacks ban this shit.

>muh pretend friends

Except for the fact they are genuinely paid for? Neck yourself, kid.

Re-read my post, brainlet.

t. retard that watched the last 3 minutes

I'm sure if you defend your youtube heroes passionately enough they will be your friends in real life too and not just online

They didn't shit on it because they are obviously bought and paid for. There is a nigh-on-infinite amount of things to shit on this movie for but RLM just sucked it's cock for 45 minutes straight.

>Shit on Disney in multiple Nerd Crew videos
>Shit on R1
>Shit on TLJ and the entire Star Wars "culture" for 45 minutes
>"It is clearly evident that *whoever* paid them to review the movie wanted them to be soft, with the most superficial criticism they could do without coming off as overt, blatant shilling."

Wew

I'm the shill for speaking out against the shilling? At least try and hide your shilling for RLM a little, scumbag.

I don't believe I have even used that phrasing before, not that it would fucking matter as it is entirely true. Just keep saying how they 'BTFO' all of us by putting on a retard voice.

Got a source on that, kid?

You are a delusional fool without any analysis skill. See these points here You are not even stupid; you are insane.

New pasta? Me likey!

>Am I the only one getting really fucking annoyed with these Reddit Letter Media shills?
they literally have their own subreddit. rlm cuck fans are redditors.

No, I'm the retard that sat through the full 45-minutes and it was fucking excruciating. The only criticism they had with any passion or conviction was about the Star Wars fanbase, not even the movie!

Read these and make your own conclusion:

Just trying to help you troll better, when you use the exact same phrase 15 times a day you expose yourself as one idiot instead of disguising yourself as a following.

>Yes, Disney paid RLM to say that their movie is a generic, uninspired mess and they have no further interest in the franchise. 7D chess.
I swear to God I typed this exact sentence in a similar thread yesterday.

You have literally autism. The only thing they did not do is apologize for the TFA review.
They shit on the movie and the director and even on the overarching story.
They even say they have no pressure into watching the next. The guys who made the prequel reviews.
Your inability to connect the dots is appalling.
What do you do in life? What are you, a journalist?

They did not shit on TLJ at all during this review, the hit on easy marks, meme targets basically- what everyone expects they would talk about. They give no deeper discussion or criticism other than the most basic talking points. It is pure shilling, unadulterated.

>sucked it's cock for 45 minutes straight
I know I shouldn’t respond but can you elaborate? Their review was negative.

its not shilling,
most of Sup Forums really likes them

if (you) don't like them, you're probably a brainlet

I cannot fucking believe I am reading this.

I know. They genuinely have their own containment Reddit yet they also come on Sup Forums and spam their shitty threads? I guess even Redditors can't stand their site and have to come on here for some reason.

I don't need to pretend to be other people like AidsMoby does when he comes here to spam his shitty threads, everyone on Sup Forums is tired of you autists bringing your cancer to our board.

So you don't have a source and are just talking out of your ass? Got it.

m8 did you know that Reddit has a television and movie board too? You were the real redditor all along.

They only hit on easy targets, no one gives a fuck about Rian Johnson though, so they could shit on him all they like.

Well, sure they will review the next one when their *anonymous benefactor* throws them another $10k.

why is the same loser making anti-rlm threads?

RLM not shills yet, but cucks for sure.

Fine, if you keep your current strategies it will be easier to discard your opinion, so we win. On another note, since you’re so upset about RLM’s negative review of TLJ, we can always hope that fake Plinkett will do a review of it, because I don’t think Mike will do it and despite what the fanboys want to think, fake Plinkett’s reviews are really entertaining.

>Ignoring points about them shitting on Disney multiple times on NC and absolutely obliterating R1

If there's anything in this thread that can be classified as shilling, it's the shit you write.

>say movies are all the same and nobody tries anything new
>like TFA, the biggest rehash in the universe
>hate Rogue One and TLJ, which are both new and unexpected

Hypocrites

I explain it in the OP.

Well fuck off then.

Maybe if you use some critical thinking or even reading comprehension, you can understand how I arrived at my conclusion.

I've only made one thread before on Reddit Letter Media and it, unsurprisingly, went very well, with more people agreeing with me than those who did not. If that is not emblematic of the board being utterly sick of the shilling then I don't know what is.

>Maybe if you use some critical thinking or even reading comprehension, you can understand how I arrived at my conclusion.
So...where's that source?

At least we can all agree on this.

inb4 "rlm aren't cucks! they were only being ironic when they said that Finn should fuck Rey!"

>talks about reddit
>uses reddit spacing
>bumps own thread

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with RLM?
Why not countless other reviewers?

people are tired of reddit and yotubers

Enjoy being in your friend-simulator echo chamber.

>"If we don't listen to you, we win"

But I do enjoy fake Plinket, you should be shilling him, not the real scumbags.

They weren't paid for the R1 review and it is now evident Nerd Crew is literally RLM but exaggerated.

Keep calling me the shill for calling out legitimate cases of shilling, it really makes you look like the normal person.

calm down you fucking baby

Because they see themselves in them. They are all virginal, estrogenic alcoholics.

I have never shilled for RLM but I did shill fake plinkett’s Rouge One review a little just because he puts a lot of effort into his reviews and doesn’t get as many views as he deserves.

it's the internet, shills will always shill for the unshillable, even for free. just don't let it get to you

>being upset because guys who are known for being contrarian mildly disagree with you

This was 100% written by someone on the staff. Probably AIDSMoby or whoever the new guy is.