Lel

lel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3YziNNCZeNs
youtube.com/watch?v=WNrsV_o0KYo
youtube.com/watch?v=2uvDs-FZ5nw
youtube.com/watch?v=8sdlyO9M77s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is Meryl Streep, a woman, being blamed for the actions of men?

perhaps the patriarchy is real

There's a 90% chance you're baiting, but you can blame the man while also blaming people who enabled or did not report the man. That being said, I don't even think Harvey did anything wrong, but as long as he's getting persecuted, might as well persecute people who knew what he was doing and didn't try to prevent or report it.

This isn't star wars.
Sage

you mean like all the women who accepted money from him instead of reporting it and posed for photos with him even after they were "assaulted?"

no you're an evil victim blamer, it's not like they caused hundreds of more victims or anything.

Merul Streep is a despicable human being
youtube.com/watch?v=3YziNNCZeNs

youtube.com/watch?v=WNrsV_o0KYo

Someone should write in all those posters

>no source, OP is a faggot

Her blame is that she excused and apologized for pedophile child molesters (Polanski and Allen) and for years knowingly hung around a known women rapist (Weinstein)

>might as well persecute people who knew what he was doing and didn't try to prevent or report it.
That is a fuckload of people, though. Weinstein's creepiness was an open secret. Obviously, you can't prosecute everyone. How do you draw the line of complicity?

Actresses have been fucking directors/producers for getting roles since Shakespeare years for god sake

Did you even read my post? Are you illiterate?

This. She's not being blamed for doing anything, she's being called out for being a hypocrite who's lying about what she knew.

Which is pretty fair game. This shit was not a secret. Everyone knew about Harvey, even lots of the general public, and it was treated as a joke. Instead of owning up to that and admitting she was wrong for going along with it, she's just denying that she knew anything and trying to take the moral high ground, which is pretty fucked up. And I'd feel the same about anyone doing shit like this. People like Harvey exist everywhere; in every level, and in every field. People always know about them. This kind of behavior is not a secret, and people around it always know.

Like I said, I don't think he did anything wrong. Might as well drag everyone through the mud to make the point that this is how Hollywood operates, and so if you don't like what Harvey did, then you shouldn't like 90% of celebrities who are complicit in such acts.

What's interesting is the favourite excuse for these people which is

>but their career would be at risk

Yes, sunshine, that is the nature of difficult choices... and if you waited 15 years to "come forward" after accepting hush money, you don't get to take the moral high ground.

Caspere knew this.

i was making my own point you fucking retard i wasn't arguing with you

Then don't reply to me if you don't want to argue you fucking redditor faggot, I don't need your validation.

God the hypocrisy really is stunning. There's no way you can't consider her a disgusting person.

SAMEFAG

My theory is any woman still in the business past the wall is bisexual and into predatory stuff.

Imagine being able to sleep your way up to being a millionaire, and then having the men you owe your fame to fired from their jobs.

I want to see a montage of photos showing all those that went along with Weinstein either sexually or financially.

Tpbp

Is the joke that in Shakespeare's times the "actresses" were boys?

They can't really be prosecuted for anything. But they should be exposed for their hypocrisy. The good thing about the court of public opinion is that there isn't any limit on the number of people that can go through it's trials.

I always hate that shit. You can't be complicit in doing the wrong thing for years until it doesn't benefit you anymore, and then call yourself a hero. It doesn't work like that. They had their opportunity to do the right thing, but they chose the money instead. Ergo, they might've been raped or assaulted, but they never did anything about it, even knowing that it was happening to other women.

>When confronted about her silence and how she could continue to support Harvey Weinstein, Meryl Streep reportedly responded by exclaiming "Acting!!" and waggling her fingers around her head.

How has this not gone viral? Oh right! Only men calling women cute make the headlines these days.

>She knew

>She knew

>She knew

OK, this one is actually kind of sad

>THEY knew

What's wrong with that first one? All she's doing is applauding a guy who got a bunch of communists blacklisted. He did nothing wrong.
The woman is a monster, and likely even recruited young girls for Harvey's pervasions and now taking a place at the forefront of the backlash against him is despicable, but Elia Kazan did nothing wrong and applauding him is fine.

>applauding snitches

>knew

they all banged him

Commies deserve the rope.

youtube.com/watch?v=2uvDs-FZ5nw
Everyone in the audience knew.

JLAW did know, she also bankrolled your man to put these posters up to take the heat away from her and put it on Streep who is already on youtube videos defending Polanski and Allen

youtube.com/watch?v=8sdlyO9M77s

KEKORAMA

Weird how she came forward when she has a book coming up and a make up line...
And the way she took the thing and made it all about herself with the "rosearmy" shows how a fucking narcissist she is.
Yeah Meryl, but they all knew and had no problem with it when they received money or when the thing wasn't public

>be traitors and lackies for Stalin
>cry as if youre the victim when you get exposed
McCarthy did nothing wrong