Wasn't there supposed to be an email sent out explaining the future/fate of Archie Sonic before the end of April?

Wasn't there supposed to be an email sent out explaining the future/fate of Archie Sonic before the end of April?

Was just a baseles rumour

April isnt over yet

>tfw I started watching pic related as the fate of the comic hangs in the balance

It's been a great ride boys.

what even caused this? i know about the ken penders bullshit, but that happened so long ago. was it just that or something else?

Penders convinced someone else to sue Archie. And that may or may not have lead to SEGA getting tired of the bullshit.

Kazerad is working on it, I'm sure.

Yeah, Scott Fulop was likely the last straw

Pretty sure the Penders part is speculation. But Fulop went in trying to profit off of shitty litigation, for sure.

Worlds Unite was shit and all of us know it.
>No Sonic equivalent for them to use to balance out Sigma, as in, say, Metal Sonic going full on god
>Gore Magala gets turned into a fucking mutt in a few panels, frenzy virus is never used
>M. Bison says Mavericks are now in the Shadaloo's interest, never expanded upon
>Worlds go by so fast it's not funny
>Sigma-3 gets built up as literal jesus by shitting all over Amaterasu and Gore, then instantly gets his ass handed to him by Sonic and Megaman
>All the Xander cocksucking
>The Zeti being forced in
>The fact that Phoenix Wright was forced out by CAPCOM

lel

It's pretty much a given about Fulop being inspired by Penders, seeing as they've been close friends since the 90s. In fact Fulop was the one who GOT Penders his gig

>In fact Fulop was the one who GOT Penders his gig
I didn't realize how much Fulop truly has to answer for, then.

Fulop specifically cited Penders's case as precedent in the court proceedings.

I'm out of the loop on Sonic comics, what characters did Fulop make?

my god what a beautiful clusterfuck

second

Mammoth Mogul, the Destructix, and the Sword of Acorns. Yes he claims that it's a character

>trusting archie

I can't be mad at this considering it blew into oblivion all the shitty romance.

No future, no email

Xander was a mistake
>also killing of Shadow, Omega and Rouge for drama just for them to come back due to deus ex machina
>Gore no turning into Shagaru Magala
>Forcing Sticks in when we could have gotten a better Sega rep