Why was his lightsaber purple?

That's the kind of honky ass question I'd expect from this cracker ass board.

Why was he black?

cause niggas love that purple stuff y'know'msayin

Sizzurp

epic oppotunity for grape drank fpbp lost

Lore reason is that purple crystals channel anger better, real reason is that Sam Jackson thought it would look cool.

Sam Jackson was right.

Because he wanted to be in Star Wars, so he called up George and begged to be in, "even as a Stormtrooper", so Lucas made him a Jedi and asked him what color of lightsaber he wanted, and SLJ said "Purple"
Or were you expecting a discussion based on whimsy instead of an answer based on interviews?

It uses a rare Ma'thafakka crystal.

Because he's Sam fucking Jackson.

to sell more toys

Because black people love that color?

More specifically, he didn't want his character to be unidentifiable in the big battle in AOTC. So he asked George to give him a purple lightsaber, so that he would stand out among all the blue and green lightsabers.

Pretty sure it was his request to make it purple. Like all niggers would.

It does look good with brown skin.

Its the standard lightsaber they gave you when you're poor and you're in the jedi academy only because some welfare program aimed at females and minorities.

>were you expecting a discussion based on whimsy instead of an answer based on interviews?
I expected answers based on the belief that Star Wars is real and/or the Producers are mocking me and other white males.

Based Samuel.

He was LBGTQ2+

fpbp

Because jackson wanted to show how black he was

huh?/
didnt it have something with him being rescued back from the dark side back to light

Gee, I don't know?

>purple drank
>purple weed

black people just love purple shit

why was a notoriously emotional actor playing a Jedi?

Cos dat de color his drank wuz.

purple
u
r
p
l
e

He's a badass motherfucker

Funny how this decision indeed made the character way more popular, a

>purple weed
nigga what

You're a sad person.

This.

purple drank saber imma grip n swing

>he doesnt know about dem purps

Never seen that shit before. Is it an american thing? I'm dutch.

yeah purps are pretty popular here. usually only indicas.

Theres a reason somewhere I read it has to do with his specific combat style, which he invented. It was too aggressive for blue or green or something like that.

.......or niggers and purple just go hand-in-hand

I remember googling this shit years ago.

So Samuel L Jackson requested his lightsaber to be purple because he thought it was cool, that's the reason it's purple in the movie.

Lore-wise it was because Mace Windu was so badass that he went on a suicide mission to a planet with perpetual hurricane storms to find some super rare dank purple lightsaber crystal, because Windu thought it would be cool.

he also had it written into his contract that he will always be the only person with a purple lightsaber

Is there anything more powerful than a lightsaber made of lean?

SCUSE ME WHILE I KISS THIS GUY

I'm just glad Samuel L Jackson survived the prequels and still had a career afterwards, unlike almost everybody else.

Samuel L Jackson was a huge fan and asked to be cast.

He also asked to have a purple lightsabre.

>I have HAD IT with these mutha fuckin Sith in this mutha fuckin Senate!

Because he's Samuel L Jackson, motherfucker

Same color as grape soda