What comic this girl from?

What comic this girl from?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zYPhXA2zHCU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Crecy

This shouldn't expand dong, but it does.

Sarah Scribbles

Benis :DDDD

Some white supremacist garbage.

Is this what Sarah Anderson actually looks like?

This, shes terrible.

Yes. She has no nose.

Makes you wonder how no sense of smell would feel. Also it must be annoying with the breathing.

eroticised but otherwise simplistic designs are great.

I remember when the bashing of her comic stopped once we finally got a picture of her irl

Can someone post some of the more blue-board suitable edits

How's that?

SS SARAH
SS SARAH
SS SARAH

My girlfriend in high school used to share these strips on her Facebook all the time. Probably at least one a day

Her face is on her Wikipedia page, which, humorously, notes that she chooses not to publish pictures of her face. She's cute, but she actually doesn't look a thing like her character. Her hair isn't even black.

From SS Sarahs newestest work, Holocaust is a lie
out now for 60,00₪

It was cunty of Sup Forums to edit her comics and harass her when she hadn't done anything

She is so pure

Sarah is cute. CUTE.

She must've said something to trigger them.

be a helluva lot cuter with that eyeliner streaking down her cheeks and a dark cock in her

Her comics are fun

I dig her dark under eye circles

Pollack series. Into the trash it goes

I haven't followed too closely but I assumed it was because someone found her inoffensive content offensive. I figured it was part of the larger push back against "relatable" comics. This is a pic I saved from another thread dumping on that genre of comics.

>She jumped up to get to Jewish iq

Fuck off sarah

>gif
it doesn't move

>humans
>IQ

Doesn't even Sup Forums admit than Jews test the highest for IQ scores? I always found that a fairly ironic part of the whole "IQ scores prove we're genetically superior" line.

Some people have anxiety and depression and can't help it. This comic relates to those people I guess. I'd say it helps them more than makes them even worse

They have yet to figure out that rich Jews run the country because they're rich, not because they're Jews.

I basically find some of them obnoxious and some of them relatable.

But asains beat everyone in iq. But they're also some of the weirdest childish people on the planet. I don't think iq scores determine anything at all

There's a lot about having your period. Here's one that really pisses me off

Why does that piss you off?

I think part of the reasoning why she's been targeted is that people thought she was too attractive/successful to be making comics about being socially awkward and inept.

Jews aren't inferior, it is their superiority and insular nature (not that that's different from any group) means they are perceived to have created a system which benefits themselves and ensures their continued success as a group of people at the expense of all others, the "goyim".

What pol doesn't understand is that it's the underlying system that has to change. If it weren't Jews, it would be Skull and Bones members, or certain rich white families, and so on. It's just the nature of Capitalism and humans as they exist right now.

>Asian means Japanese

That one is accurate

If you think only the Japanese are that way you are sorely mistaken

>If it weren't Jews, it would be Skull and Bones members, or certain rich white families, and so on
and we'll take them down one by one until the end of time.

>He doesn't know that the jews ultimate goal is to destroy the white race with multiculturalism
do you even frankfurt

Most Asians are retarded. Japanese, Chinese, Koreans, and maybe a couple others are the ones that spread the idea of Asians being smart in general. Shitholes like The Philippines, Thailand, Laos, etc are still Asian, yet they're never the ones who people point out as intelligent.

>hating on the Philippines

>not hating on the Philippines

.t communist jew

It's a fact that Filipinos are the strongest race in the world.

I think you need to FLIP your position babee.

>There's a lot about having your period.
...so?

man, this guy is really trying to be relatable about relatable comics

They're going to have fun once the Chinese are in charge.

Here's a thing Sup Forums doesn't realize, arabs and the like don't really want to engage in world domination, the Chinese actively want to have the biggest dick on the block, and their 'culture' is way worse.

It's going to be a hard awakening.

>.t
Why do newfags always fuck this up.

Lil drunk and probably been up to long. Never seen any one else mess that up

Understandable.

Why does that piss you off? People just stop dressing to impress when they get comfortable around one another. Everyone does that. With romantic relationships, platonic relationships, in school, etc. Nobody dresses like it's the first date every day for years.

jesus christ she's actually beautiful, like what emma stone SHOULD look like

webcomic people should be average to homely, not movie stars

Be real friend. Sounds like someone needs to listen to the IQ song.

A writer too extreme even for Sup Forums

This. The dragon of the east slumbers.

Only european jews

wtf i hate jews now

>now

youtu.be/zYPhXA2zHCU

wtf i love jews now

Look Sup Forums, it's either they are smarter than white people, or the aren't smart enough to control the media. You can't have it both ways.

>BRAAAAP
Fucking ass mouth

I can relate to this.

someone post it

You believe people actually listen to the media?

Literally all media was shitting on Trump during the election and he still won.

People don't listen to the media

Media != News

It's less about a news channel saying "Hey, think this way". It's more film, music, TV, and literature featuring people better than you achieving more while thinking a certain way, making you say "Hey, I should think that way so I can be successful too". Like a lot of things in capitalist society, it's about the illusion of choice.

What's the significance of the "13" tattoo?

>arabs and the like don't really want to engage in world domination,

So the endless cries of "Islam will dominate the world" is just bloody banter?

>really pisses me off
maybe because you are alone.

That's her IRL? Seriously?

She doesn't look relatable, she looks like a movie star.

...I dunno, I kinda feel like webcomic artists, especially the sort who write quirky "look how awkward and ugly I am" comics, should be as repulsive as the rest of us.

>good looking people can't have relatable problems

>omg I'm a so socially retarded messed up sperglord
>still has a boyfriend and a job

>she's actually cute
Holy shit. Is Katie Tiedrich cute as well? Because I don't think I could handle multiple female webcomic artists actually being cute.

who's the first guy

Isn't she some famous Alt-Righter comic book creator?

plenty of social retards have jobs.

they're usually the ones with the most hours because they don't have a life and have no spine to refuse extra work. and no one really talks to them

That's just their way of being tsunderu.

>not being the social retard, taking everyone's shifts, working 6 days 70 hours a week, stealing food from work, saving money, and then quitting after three or four months to live the rest of the year off your savings

I can't relate to a beautiful person who claims their problem is that they're ugly.

oh and that picture was taken at a conference last week

in Milan, Italy

how relatable

Sarah's Scribbles... Y'know, that webcomic that the racist fuckheads at Sup Forums got ahold of one time?

they really are.

dude, that's genus reveal more of your secrets

If you go to a gas station right before they close and grab a fountain drink they won't charge you a lot of the time.

Pro tip if you're dating a girl for more than a year and still pulls this full make up dressed up shit, you're in for severe cucking

she almost makes me want to give up my dreams of justice and equality for all races

What conference? Sauce?

How does that work? If she's getting the dick elsewhere, she has even less reason to get dressed up for you.

>not Sarah "empty my nine on the welfare line" Andersen
Come on