Kill 6 Billion Demond/K6BD

“Prince Kassardis was swift, and he was young and his mind was honed. The land about his kingdom was barren but not fierce, and the roads were well kept. Even so, the sun had barely dipped below the horizon before he knew he would soon be caught. For as he glanced back over his shoulder, he saw the cruel glint on Vastoki’s eyeglasses as she traversed the bluffs behind him. And a little further back than that, even for all this distance, he thought he could hear the awful grinding of Littari’s cauldron as she dragged it across the bare earth. And even further back, just cresting the horizon, were the bright and lazy banners of Ipreski as her palanquin was borne along into the desert.”
– Tales of the Silver Prince

I'm loving the character design here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sk9BHjvuYB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing beats this comic in just Goddamn good character design.

Look at Cio's eyes in her reflection. LOOK AT HER!

allison is qt

Fuck me I cant wait for the next update

i want to see her with the mask off

What on earth is going on in the background? Is that how those faceless doll bodies are made? How does this feed the Devils?

I feel like Allison's personality has reverted again.

The Heretic's Court looks a bit different from how I remembered.

Ha, are we already there? I know it's not intended but the page count here makes it feel like you can get there in about 5 mins.

Maybe they refurnished

Maybe the devils had a bit of a renovation since last time, hope Himself is still locked away in an iron coffin though

She hasn't gone all the way back. Old Allison would be crying about not wanting to be there while right now she just has an "I didn't think this one through" look on her face.

Something to do with stealing identities, which are apart of the flame, I think. There is likely more to it then taking just the face, part of there soul is probably getting cut away as well.

I don't know about that, we were given quite an extensive spread to show the path they took, and the elevator lift feels like one of those descents in Dark Souls where you keep going down until even the largest of caverns feel claustrophobic as it feels like you have descended farther than you should have

If you compare the Ebons sitting on the Pillars from page 9 and the Devils on the pillars from today's update, it seems we're already there.

The Bodhisattva and Winged Demon are present on the left, and on the right are Oolacile Resident. We also see bits of Caped Crab Head and Spider Legs on the right. All that're missing are Himself and the Manlet on Centre Throne.

is every page of this just "look at this neat design i made" followed by white woman going "wowie zowie im sure creeped out"

I just feel the spread was more getting here, if that makes sense? I totally think it's going for the same impression as you're laying out but I feel like this page count vs. Mottom's palace, even, just makes this feel weirdly fast paced. Like once you get into Deviltown you can be talking to the big bosses real quick.

I think part of is we only see the elevator stop at three floors. I do really like the Cio glasses panel.

She hasn't reverted, she's just being put on the back foot by the new environment. I like it. Her confidence is there, but not all-encompassing.

no, not at all.

Sp is that surgeon the first Pale devil we've seen?

>Is Alice in Wonderland just 200 pages of a white girl going "wowie zowie im sure creeped out"?

Yes? And?

What did she see?

My penis.

Loss?

>virgin is nervous and a little awed
>the one with experience knows there's nothing there worth her notice

Checks out.

Yes. This is good.

Allison completely freaking out is part of why I read this comic.
Perfect

Fourth pannel makes me think of pic related.
Wonder if Abby played Hollow Knight, I have a feeling he'd like it.

We saw one at the devil bar before.

Nah, the earliest I can specifically remember is the bartender at the place Allison beat Vladok.

We've seen quite a few already, the bartender for exemple was one.

Love that boney curling at the bottom. H.R. Geiger as fuck.

ceiling*

>the Elevator Action is done for now

youtube.com/watch?v=sk9BHjvuYB8

What do they even do on top of those pillars all day? At least with Himself it's not like he can go anywhere else.

Do those ancient devils leave their cave occasionaly to make sure their name stays fresh and powerful?

I imagine their job is just to sit around and make sure Himself doesn't escape. Which is probably plenty of badassary to keep their names in power.

Or, as Cio explains, they use humans as food to sustain their name somehow. Either explanation seems plausible.

I wish I could get this Kill Six Billion Demomen pun out of my head, but it's just going to squat there in the corner of my mind like so many other half baked jokes that never go anywhere.

1st panel:
>Allison: Cio, what the fuck did you drag me into this time
2nd panel:
>Allison: The fuck is happening
>Cio: Tha might want to duck
3rd panel:
>Allison: You can't see me
4th panel:
>Allison: Well played, Cio

The stuff we get during exposition panels and the stuff we get when we actually see it are often different

Since next page is most likely going to end up with a panel of Himself, the question must be asked. What kind of trope or character do you want him to be? What should he embody in this story?

Well, it'll be a panel of his box
Won't be actually him

Where do I get these pics
are they patreon only
holy heck that guy looks flamboyant

We've seen a devil without their mask before - without one, they're literally just chaos/the hot black flame.

This fits too well.

Yeah, Patreon

And yes, he is flamboyant. So was Delicious. Maybe Petals are all just in a permanent state of feeling fabulous

To be fair, stopping off at the Heretic's Court is more a prelude to breaking into Mammon's fortress...?

Petalknights are sluts, SLUUUUTS!

Whore's, user.

Sluts do it for free.

He post the art on twitter, but those are Patreon yeah.

i want to fuck that contained nuclear explosion

Would she die, though?

That 4th panel, heehee
>Cio, did you-
>What does tha think, Allison?

War of the Teacups with a couple hundred Demoknights, DO IT DO IT DOIT

I was worried about how much Abbadon was going to force Allison's tough reckless girl facade. Glad that she's being allowed to break from it when shit gets intense.

Though I'm still not sure I understand Cio's motivations now. It feels like she keeps flip flopping between using Allison to look out for her own good, being her genuine loyal friend, wanting to fuck her and falling into her old greedy habits depending on what makes the scene coolest. Which is fine for the short term in making the character likable but in the long term doesn't make them very cohesive.

Why not all of the above. She's a Devil, her entire existence is built on the desire for her own pleasures and greed, she can want all that at the same time and move in between them. Not to mention Allison and Cio don't have that much time together, they are just now opening up to each other and Cio is being forced to dip back into her past, which she didn't want to do, so motivations and emotions are mixed, characters don't have to be cut and dry, one motivation forever.

She's an old, hungry devil that's self-loathing and hates the nature of her people but admits that she's probably not strong enough to resist her nature. She's totally honest about it.

Well several of those things regarding Cio can be true at the same time, for example she has admitted she initially saw Allison as someone she could use to defend herself, but claim she came to sympathize with her situation over time, she also has also voiced attraction to Allison as well, and after revealing her past as an ebon demon she has clearly stated that she does not want to be her old self anymore, but has also stated it is ultimately foolish of herself as you can't run away from what you are

Now asking if Cio has been honest so far, or if she has her own plan, I can't say, but personally I'm liking the direction it seems to take, where Cio wanted to basically bunker down somewhere, while Allison is dragging them right into the fire, and it is reawakening Cio's darker nature

Probably going to cut away to White Chain angsting some more about something boring for a couple of months

I like how Allison, despite now having some fragment of Incubus fucking about inside her head, is still freaking out over stuff.

>trusting a Devil
>a being literally made of hunger
Cio will betray Allison eventually, I know it.

White Chain has been interesting though, especially any interactions between her and Tire Sperglord.

Nigga, what are you on? WC's segments have been great so far.

>Tire Sperglord

I say! Juggernaut is cute!

Juggernaut is cute, I just enjoy making fun of the tire edginess.

How is it the most badass person in this comic is also the one that's the most adorable when bullied?

Abbadon is just that good.

This is kind of like Dorohodoro but except without the creativity and cleverness

Man I like that manga but it's like 50% final arc at this point.

I think that they're cutting off the faces as a way to make more masks. Humans make the masks as a way to bind the devils, so I guess devils tear off the faces of humanoids because their masking process is different.

I'm assuming that the white prisoners are slaves, or under pacts, and that they've got some sort of magic that heals their faces back after they're done.

Still K6BD at it’s best is like Dorohedoro at it’s worst.

Dorohedoro also has better character designs.

She usually only gets spooked by mutilated corpses after her initial freak-out over everything weird on her first visit to Throne.

It’s because Abbadon jerks off to TES lore.

I like both and I disagree with you that K6BD lacks creativity or cleverness or that you can really compare the two.

They both have the interpretation of devils though.
And Dorohedoro has better waifus

>Dorohedoro fans like K6BD

SHOCKING!

Nice to see Allison realize what she's getting into. Will she ever learn that everything is awful and horrible in Throne ?

It shouldn't come as a surprise, Abbadon loves it himself and has drawn inspiration from it

It would be extremely sublimating.

Do you think Allison realizes she has a sizable waifu harem, yet?

She's too pure for that.

She has had to realize that girls are for lewds.

Nothing. Maybe chat a bit. Greens can sit in one place and contemplate infinity. Some ebons probably can too. Maybe they have video games.

Definitely the best thing to be.

Nope

What I don't get is how an angel can "want"

Want is something inherent to the hot black flame of humans and devils. Angels are literally the white flame, having them "want" something is like a devil becoming fixed and stationary, not seeking to always grow and consume

The latter can probably happen as well. See the second to last paragraph.

Yis and Un are two different things, but they are still Yisun.

Because things being separated is a big fucking lie

I wonder how sex with an angel would feel. Would it be like sticking your dick in a pile of wet rocks?

More like sticking your dick in a furnace that gives you frostbite. Or a nuclear reactor, your pick.

So you're saying, its do-able?

I see that the unacknowledged Barlowe ripoff continues.

I don't think there are any orifices but the mouth. You might survive an angle blowjob, it would be like super cold stone though.

>unacknowledged
>Lastly I cannot give enough credit to Wayne Barlowe and his Inferno work, because he got me into that particular brand of surrealist fantasy. Go check his stuff out right now.
shut up

>it's all just meat
Anyone ever read Luther Strode?

Strode is a good read.
It got wackier in each volume.

Those are her previous incarnation's eyes in that reflection.