Idiots will defend this

>idiots will defend this

In order for your post to be funny there needs to be some similarity between the 2. With this the only similarity is that they are both cylindrical.

cuck jew

fag nazi

Is the complaint that her hands are too small to properly hold a light sabre that wasn't designed for her?

uh homophobic much?

lol @ reddit getting btfo

nufucks get rekt soyboy cucks

>captcha: i dont watch bbc cuckold

fucking jews man their fault

all it was missing was Luke chanting BLACK LIVES MATTER, BLACK LIVES MATTER

i think lightsabers are supposed to be smaller than that

fucking stupid fucking nigger jew cuck sjw feminist shit fuck reddit pleb libertard woman soyfuck

>OP thinking his paint lines will get through peer review

>cuck jew
trump?

nice falseflag you fucking JIDF kike libtard jew cuck soyboy leftiepol sharebue slight thread Soros shill

fuck you you niggerloving cuck rothschild whore noseberg-shill

kys just kys

somebody post the pepsi marketing ideas image/document
I cant remember the exact stuff that was in it but it was hilariously rediculous

FBPB #maga

That is not Bepis

Top tier content, retards.

Lightsabres are made by the wielder and have no set design or size. Each one is custom designed by the Jedi who made it.
So a Sabre made for like a 6 foot male would be ill fit for for like a 5'5" or 5'6" woman.

And I realize pic is an exaggeration but on average men's hands are bigger.

>all that matters is the ratio of the ring finger to the index finger
>mfw he's got a tiny dick
lel

Wow a human hand holding something looks like a human hand holding something else

Fucking Disney and their liberal agenda

It's a magical laser sword, dude.

So you're saying the lightsaber in the OP was made by Bigger Luke?

No, I'm saying it was made by Anakin.

well she fights with this lightsaber you idiot and cant even hold the whole fucking handle

Oh, right. I forgot they brought that one back somehow.

she's used to handling big things

>Luke "All Kikes on Pikes" Skywalker
>chanting BLACK LIVES MATTER

lel

He's a big guy.

Force be with you

the lines between thumbs and fingers indicate that the alleged lightsaber in the alleged star wars movie that the mary sue is holding is as thick as a can of pepsi which is not true of canon lightsabers. the reason for this is that DISNEY ABOMINATION IS NOT CANON DISNEY ABOMINATION IS NOT STAR WARS DISNEY ABOMINATION IS EXPENSIVE AWFUL DISGUSTING FANFIC. yes, i mad.

What is that a scar?

not mad about non-canon pepsi in non-canon disney abomination. mad that DISNEY ASSHOLES KILLED HAN AND LUKE I CURSE YOU DISNEY MAY YOU GO BANKRUPT MAY YOUR DICKS FALL OFF MAY YOUR PROGENY ALL BECOME UGLY PRUNEFACED TRANNY LANDWHALES

The stick is an allusion to big black cock though.

Or she's just got small hands.

only a toddler would have hands so small they can't wrap around a lightsaber. IS SHE A MIDGET??? OR DID SHE ALSO HAD HER HANDS SURGICALLY SHRUNK WHEN SHE UNDERWENT SEX-CHANGE SURGERY??? WHY WOULD SHE DO THAT??? WHY???

You can tell that her thumb goes all the way around you dumb ass