How do we stop men from treating women like nothing more than sex objects?

How do we stop men from treating women like nothing more than sex objects?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ktIfPUjI4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sheev's granddaughter confirmed.

How do we stop women from treating themselves like nothing more than sex objects?

Why are non jawlet girls so hot?

If they want that they must stop treating us like providing objects.

ban birth control so they can never have sex without risking pregnancy.

For this task we will need women to grow up and stop acting like emotional children

How do we stop OP from being a faggot?

stop objectifying men as meatheads with nothing but sex on their minds and maybe we'll treat women with more respect in return.

If men didn't think women were sex objects they wouldn't acknowledge them at all.

We'd have better luck teaching dogs to talk.

How do we stop OPs from being massive fags?

Stop women from only being good for sex

women should stop wearing makeup tb H

did u see it ?

*blocks ur path*

>tfw women ARE sex objects..

Maybe you could try sucking their dicks, after orgasm apparently men view women differently..

Women WANT to be treated like sex objects. It's why they send nudes

/thread

Stop acting like merchandise

because you're attracted to masculine features, f*****

i think the problem is that women want to be sex objects to one man in a thousand , they want the other 999 to leave them alone.

Men surprisingly treat women far better than than how they project and carry themselves on average. It's just that the average woman is so shit tier that what she projects into the world is being nothing more than a fuck object.

You ask this stupid question when just about every product is sold, endorsed, and marketed on sex.... You say this as the broad share of women dress in a manner to convey sex. You say this as the world revolves around sex. You say this as women use sex to get ahead. You say this while posting an image of a woman with a v-neck suit down to her belly button w/ makeup layered on as thick as a layer cake w/ fake sexy pointy nails. All of this is the nature of the world, media, and how women conduct themselves : SEX SEX SEX ...

Then you ask why men are treating women how they project themselves into the world?

R U RETARDED or JUST a woman?

I think the problem is that the woman wants to be a sex object to 999 men but wants the commitment of support for one. When you don't want the attention of 999 men, you don't dress like a desperate slut whose DTF on the way to walmart.
There I fixed it for you.

You wanna be a slut and dress w/ your ass and tits hanging out for the world to see? You want to say its your right as a woman to do so? Well, when your barren ass distracts me as a man from what I'm doing, I have a right and it my nature to look at your phat ass and say "HEY GURL, Seems like you want attention.. Here's some".
You don't want unneeded attention, stop dressing for it.

Fucking infantile idiots still can't comprehend cause and effect relationships.
> Female : Its my body I do what I want
> Male : Its muh dick bitch and I'll do what I want to.. holla at me slut
youtube.com/watch?v=9ktIfPUjI4U

When the fuck are the men of this country going to step back into the fold and put these childish monkeys of society in their place?

Everyday some shit tier roastie is blabbing about 'MUH COOCHIE'.
BITCH STFU

get rid of all women

men treat everything like an object, have you actually known any user?

brap

women need to offer a value to men other than a vagina.

This

Like modern politics we are entering a world of extremes. They are either reckless sluts or prudes. The ladder is losing

start by having wear suits like that

lesbian who wont STFU during conserts about stupid 'quirky' stories she had at a coffee shop once.

That hairstyle and outfit should do

there is movie attractive, and there is movie ugly, and daisy ridley is not even movie ugly, thats how bad she is. shes a literal 7. not a movie 7, a regular 7

pick not related