So did the American and European wizniggas just stand around while Tom Riddle was taking over Britain?

So did the American and European wizniggas just stand around while Tom Riddle was taking over Britain?

Why didn't the British prime minister just reveal this whole magic world? The problem would be solved like in the good ol' days.

>why didn't the man piss of incredibly powerful wizards that, for all he knew, had 100 ways to kill him in an instant?

Why didn't the wizard try to stop Hitler? Did they think he was right?

Why didn't the "wizards" just cast themselves out of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"

The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

The American and European wizniggas were run by women (Salem). Of course they were worthless in everything they do, except to fuck up the countries they rule over.

They probably would've acted soon once it became public that he had returned after the events of OotP, but they waited out the situation, like most countries do during wartime. Had Voldemort fully conquered Britain or made any attempts to invade or attack other wizard countries, they definitely would've fought against him.
But in the end it was just Voldemort and about 30 followers, and the US and EU didn't knew they'd taken over the Ministry.

They don't really interfere, or more likely is that they didn't really understand the situation which would be typical. During the Blitz, wizards probably just put protective spells on their houses and watched the funny metal flying machines and their pretty fireworks

The Thule Society was mystically protecting the Nazis.

daniel at his most handsome

I LOVE YOU DANIEL RADCLIFFE

Jews think they are the chosen people.
Wizards think they are better than non wizards.
Dumbledore was probably a nazi.

the prime minister knows about the wizards in one of the movies the minister of magic said he has to go and give a report to the prime minister about what was happening at hogwarts or was it about voldemort so why didn't the prime minister order minister of magic to have wizards standing around london creating shields like they did at hogwarts

yea exactly this is what i always wondered
in the fourth book there's an attk by the deatheaters at the quidditch int'l cup, and nobody does shit? you'd think there'd be international cooperation

because its a poorly written piece of soy

The Prime Minister has no power over the wizard Ministry. Churchill could've asked the wizards for help but I really don't see him doing that.
Besides, wizards want to remain secret. Putting protective spells around London so no bombs would fall is the same as announcing to the world that there's wizards with magical powers.

The two just don't interfere with each other. The PM is told about big important things happening in the wizard community just to keep him updated, but there's no alliance between the Muggle and wizard societies

The 6th or 7th book opens with the PM meeting the Minister for Magic, its very clear he has no idea what to make of the Wizards. Seeing as one turns his teacup into a gerbil in front of him, i think he probably realizes its best just to stay out of it

If some Chinese people start a violent riot (not even resulting in deaths at all) outside the stadium during the football World Cup set in China, you'd expect the Chinese government to handle it. Why would the entire world go after them?
It's the same with the Quidditch World Cup. Fans from all over the world came to watch it, but then some English guys went up to no good. Surely it's the British government's job to deal with that. Something like that wouldn't get the entire planet involved.

It WASN'T their problem. UK deal with your own bullshit problems.

Usually, but the Minister for Magic helped Britain win the Crimea because she was scissor sisters with Victoria.

Why didn't wizards enslave muggles?

So why didn't othe wizards just decide to start taking over their countries and enslaving the muggles? Why allow muggles to live and literally control the entire planet?

retard wizards don't even know what a gun is, they would get wrecked by muggles given the chance.

>Salem
>running anything
Kill yourself brainlet

Voldemort was running around Europe as well though. He killed Grindlewald at some prison in Germany, which you'd think would cause a reaction.

Why didn't Harry just shoot Voldemort with a gun?

honestly who gives a fuck about pakistan 2.0

why didn't they play quidditch against other schools? They have the magic to teleport from location to location via floo powder

You muggles sure are cute

He went looking for the Elder Wand, sure, but he didn't orchestrate a massive attack or anything. He killed one old lady when she didn't know where Gregorovitch was, but no witnesses. He wasn't stupid enough to spark an international conflict at that stage. Once he had killed Harry and fully taken control over Hogwarts as well as the Ministry and had a huge enough army, Voldy would probably start thinking about invading other countries, but he wasn't stupid enough to do that before he had total control.

As for Grindelwald, Voldy just sneaked in, and the killing curse leaves no evidence. If people found Grindelwald dead there's no proof it's Voldy's doing, or even that it was murder at all and not natural causes. Grindelwald was old as fuck even for a wizard and besides he wasn't exactly loved by any community. His death would either be celebrated or people would just not care since he'd been in prison and kept safely away from doing any harm for years by then.

A better question is why did the American and European wizards do nothing while JK Rowling created one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Why bother? They're less useful than house elves and whine more.

pretty sure the books implied grindelwald was involved with hitler. When dumbledore defeated him, hitler fell shortly after

Most of them were content with their way of life, doing what they like and keeping to themselves. They'd been doing it for decades since making themselves known would just result in a literal witch hunt or they'd constantly be hassled by muggles to do magic shit for them.
We know there are wizards who want to overthrow this system and rule as the superior race by using magic, like Voldemort, Grindelwald and all their followers.

>atlas shrugged anywhere above 1984
wonder who's behind this

because then they would have to deal with aliens vril power

It's only implied as in that Grindelwald was defeated in 1945, no real connection other than that. It was likely put in to make Grindelwald look like the wizard equivalent of Hitler during the 1940's, making Voldemort a "second coming".
If there is a genuine connection we'll see it in the next four Fantastic Beasts films, but I have a hard time imagining they would involve Hitler in a HP spin-off. It would make sense, but can you see Hitler next to Johnny Depp on screen, planning on how to kill jews and muggles?

based dullposter

>You muggles
As opposed to?

Yeah I very much doubt that guy is a Wizard looking down on us, those idiots don't know how to use the internet, or how it works, nor how to post

What if he has 20 eggs?

I can confirm that muggleborns forget all about computers when they get their Hogwarts letter.

Because muggles would win, there is a reason they are in hiding.
Muggles were even successfully hunting down wizards in the medieval period before advanced technology so wizards have no chance now.

Humans declaring a holy war on wizards would be an awesome setting

Stupid, arrogant muggles.

>Non-magic people (more commonly known as Muggles) were particularly afraid of magic in medieval times, but not very good at recognizing it. On the rare occasion that they did catch a real witch or wizard, burning had no effect whatsoever. The witch or wizard would perform a basic Flame Freezing Charm and then pretend to shriek with pain while enjoying a gentle, tickling sensation. Indeed, Wendelin the Weird enjoyed being burned so much that she allowed herself to be caught no less than forty seven times in various disguises.

It's kinda irritating how wizards can pull every type of spell out of their arses, have a clear disdain for muggles, and still haven't genocide them all.

Why would a muggleborn go on the internet and mock muggles? First of all they're brethren, and secondly it would violate the statute of secrecy. Don't even have to illegally use magic to violate that law, just by posting about being a wizard will get you expelled or sent to depression prison

Is that a joke
Apparation on it's own is enough to single handedly win it, and they you've got stupidly thought through stuff like the Fidelius Charm to make sure Muggles never find you

Ah old friend, it’s good to see you

and Yet a mugblood Hermoine is one of the most gifted students so if she can do it than its clear they just want to hide it because they know muggles would take them over with there own magic even the most powerful wizards are only that strong because of there magic items that fucking death gave them

Because I got a letter that makes me special and you're a bunch of monkies that will die and rot before I even start getting wrinkles.

And the statute? Pfft. Yeah, the Ministry spend 99% of their time tracking down all the dragonkins on tumblr.

Was Charles Bronson part Native?

I always had a feeling.

>Good luck, I'm behind seven protective spells

>they would get wrecked by muggles given the chance.
*apparates behind ur leaders*
nothin personnel muggle

Now I know that he was Lithuanian... Image result for Vlad the Impaler. Jill Ireland as Katharina.

Wake them up from the dead/ I gots a script.

>not 7 horcruxes

Why didn’t Voldemort just launch his horcruxes into space?

Then why are they in hiding?

Are the horcruxes a rip off of the Ring?

Verily, thou be saying
>*Mind controls you*
So, ye mean to tell me
>*Starts a sentient fire that can't be put out*
You believe that muggles-
>*Becomes immortal*
That muggles will win?
>*Wipes your mind*

Being a god would be terrible, don't you think? All those little ants constantly bothering you to fix all their trivial problems for them with your immense reality-altering powers.

>dude muggles have guns and shit
>they would totally win against a guerilla force that can't be identified, can teleport, make themselves invisible, transform into other people with potions, kill instantly through any armor, alter peoples memories, can go back in time etc. etc.
stupid fucking muggles

Lots of stuff from HP is "influenced" by LotR. The locket horcrux especially because they take turns wearing it as a necklace and it slowly turns the bearer corrupt and influences them. Ron got it the worst, which is why he left them behind after wearing it for too long as the horcrux fed him bad thoughts fueled by his own insecurities, leading him to believe Harry and Hermione were fucking behind his back