What do you think about Son of Zorn?

What do you think about Son of Zorn?

I forget it's even a thing.

I like it, it has its moments. Season Finale Twist was pretty gud.

It's ok

I think it's fucking cancelled

Why did they change the asian actress so many times?

Another one of many MANY many animated, or pseudo-animated Fox sunday night shows that will be cancelled and forgotten like so many others.

Because most people wouldn't notice.

Pretty much all of these. In avoiding most of Fox's sunday night shitfest I'll forget to come back to it. Being Fox I'll be shocked if it gets another season.

Fox does seem to greenlight a lot of series for their Sunday lineups. Only almost none of them ever actually make it to a full season much less a second season.

Now we wait and see Alex Hirsch' new series on Fox only air three times before cancellation.

Then back to Disney!!!!

>Please, I have a family!
>I'll tell where they are if you let me live!

Had moments but didn't really hook from week to week. I like the Son's character on Superstore more.

you gotta lose some before you get a good one. like bob's burgers.

zorn is decent. if they give it another season i can see it making strides.

From what I have seen, the ones most like the Simpson's, in that they are an animated family based sitcom succeed. Almost everything else that scenario does not do so well.

Futurama is the only real different one there. But the rest, Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, King of the Hill, Bob's Burgers, they are all sitcoms about a family with some other wacky elements because its animated.

When people leave this formula or go a little too wacky with it the show does not do too well.

>Has never heard of Futurama before

13 year olds need to fuckoff from Sup Forums now

>Fox only has family sitcoms

Futurama and Golan the Insatiable says hi

Tim Meadows has a very sad career in spite of being pretty enjoyable in anything he's in. He just can't catch a break.

What?
Where did he say that?

He claimed only shows about families work on Fox

Futurama is proof he is full of shit

To be somewhat fair it was cancelled by Fox after only a couple of seasons

You're all idiots he said futurama was the only DIFFERENT one, I.e. The one that followed a different format.

>tfw elzar never got his own show

I don't think you read his post properly

A bit of a rocky start but it found it's footing eventually. Johnny Pemberton is actually funny but not really in the Michael Cera way they were going for.

I want it to have another season. I think it could be fantastic, I enjoyed the first season.