Brawl in cell block 99

Damn, that was KINO.
It's like the screenplay was written by a 14 year old but in a good way.
Also, it's better watch this movie knowing nothing about it beforehand.

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2017/12/hug-chickenpenny-movie-s-craig-zahler-book-jim-henson-company-1202230624/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was great.
Looking forward to Dragged Across Concrete.

Check out Bone Tomahawk if you haven't already.

That ending was great.

SAY WHAAAA-AHAHAHAHAHA!

zahler is one of the few men in hollywood who still has balls. he's the hero we need though we arguably dont deserve him.

also he announced his first film for children today, with puppets by the jim henson guys:

deadline.com/2017/12/hug-chickenpenny-movie-s-craig-zahler-book-jim-henson-company-1202230624/

completely agree

any other movies like this?

>guy stays with his wife after she cucks him
lmao

Terrible fight choreo. Among the worst Ive ever seen and im not even memeing. Not even straight to dvd worthy.

Bone Tomahawk by the same director was already mentioned.
Something like Hobo with a Shotgun comes to mind but that movie was too in your face with it's grindhousing and too comedic.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHQHAHAHA

omg! this isn't a thread about star wars

My dad LOVED this shit.
That's fucking rare for him, dude hates most movies coming out these days.

This movie has more face stompings than any movie before it. Definite Kino and I didn't really get any SJW vibes.

It was fucking WEIRD, i still dont why tho, maybe the pacing+ symplistic writing combined with Vince autism. I think i liked it.

OK i just saw it was made by the guy from Bone Tomahawk, i understand now.

HAHAHAHA

Brilliantly shot.
Amazing performance by Vince.
MOTY for me.
Didn't know A THING about the film when I went in.
Was blown away.

This is coming from a guy who hated Bone Tomehawk. That film sucked.

I flinched at every punch, kick, drop. They felt heavy and damaging. I loved it. It was like, this film was like sludge metal visualized.

>i like dis movie cos is le most right wing movie so i liek it haha

kys

>It's another brawl in cell block 99 shilling episode

>This is coming from a guy who hated Bone Tomahawk
strange. They are actually pretty similar movies. Slow first act where you still don't really know what you are in for and good old ULTRAVIOLENCE in the third act. "Cell" is a bit more humorous, though.
>bringing Sup Forums in every thread
kys. I'm not even American.

I don't mind when people shill a good movie, it was a breath of fresh air, most movies I saw this year were disappointing

Nah, I disliked just about everything in Bone Tomahawk. One of the worst films I saw that year IIRC.

The progress and developlent of the director is REAL though. The oppressive feel he created with his camera angles and choises of POV were great, and the laconic feel of the action, no music, barely any bright colors, suited it so well. The weight of the action was immersive. Vince Vaughn created as terminator was impressive as hell. I never thought he could be like he was in this film.

I really want to rewatch this and show it to some friend without telling them anything.

I really really love this film and can't wait to see director's next film

Star wars threads are over there

>It's like the screenplay was written by a 14 year old but in a good way.
This