This is basically Futurama at it's wackiest

This is basically Futurama at it's wackiest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l_u18_BKczg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

and it's smartest

>This is basically Futuruma if it was Reddit

fucking King Jellybean

>Futurama + incest fetish

>this is what reddit actually believes

I've only seen the first season of this. I don't see what the big deal is. I didn't find it very funny, more annoying than anything, and it relies a little too much on having a nihilistic, bitter overtone.

It has the potential to be a really creative, unique sci-fi comedy, but too much drags it down.

>Futurama at it's wackiest
and if it's writer's didn't always quite hit the mark on their jokes

the truth? then yeah...

>it's mean spirited! :^)

Futurama - subtlety and clever writing = Rick & Morty

If you hate something just because of its fanbase you need to stop hating it because of its fanbase.

>Rick and Morty is post-revival-on-Comedy Central Futurama

I can live with that.

It's more like Futurama if every episode were as high-concept as Roswell That Ends Well.

Futurama is a comedy about the sci-fi genre, which includes sci-fantasy and B-movies. R&M is a comedy specifically about high-concept sci-fi like Star Trek, Asimov's novels and movies like Bladerunner.

the show may be a lot more smarter that it seems

>Asimov's novels
WHAT
Tell me more, maybe this show isn't as shit as I thought.

this. honestly a lot of the hate comes from people who just can't understand the jokes.

it's basically a meme show that has basically been taylor made for reddit

yeah, the same happened to Hillary, Trump idiots didn't get the message and vote for Hateness.

I love The Simpsons but I find Futurama very boring and predictable when I try to rewatch any of it. There's a few great episodes but overall most of the time it's rather dull

Don't kid yourself.
This show is shit.

I hate that fat fuck so goddamn much. He is just the single biggest pleb on the planet.

This is bioshock infinite all over again
youtube.com/watch?v=l_u18_BKczg

that fucking image

This. Anything taylor made for leddit is shit.

No but she had emails! you idiot, she's bad.

Fuck you. Futurama writers were some of the most educated people to ever work in animation.

5/10 for making me respond

This is basically what Futurama was supposed to be.

Better Futurama, losing the vote was a crime. Just shows how low taste Sup Forums is.

What's up with my bro Asimov?

naw, Its more Sliders but more fun.

>That episode when the Milf wanted a child and begged him for his seed and he actually went to poundtown on her before he left

At it's least sense make

???

first ep of season 2 was really great i thought. I like the use of concepts more then anything else. The show itself can be funny at times but its no greatest show ever. I also dont really get the supreme hatred it gets here. Its just another dumb show.

A high school diploma isnt that fucking impressive user

>all this arguing/meming about how "smart" it is
Who gives a shit, honestly? I think most of the episodes have at least a few funny jokes, and I think a handful of them are pretty funny start to finish.
Why do all of you NEED to know a comedy is "smart" enough for your huge minds before you watch it?