Watching Mad Men. Good stuff

Watching Mad Men. Good stuff.

my personal favorite show ever. ive watched thru it twice now.

Which season do you think is best?

Season 3

5 is better

Zou bisou Zou bisous

It lost me on the 4th or 5th episode

It just feels like a bunch of buildup with no payoff

You're probably better off watching Game of Thrones or 24 if you're all about the big payoff.

more like MAD MEMES amirite

>yeah i rode the rollercoaster but it was boring af, just slowly going up a hill, so I bailed. Rollercoasters are lame.

/ourboy/, /ourman/, our /sweetestprince/

Well good sir in a way they're all the best, but in a more accurate way season 5 is my pick of that litter

AND THE DARKIES ARE GAAAAAAAAAAAAY

I really did grow to love Pete as the show progressed. HELLS BELLS TRUDY!

>I WANTED HILTON ON THE MOON
what the fuck was his problem

looking at my old mad men torrent folder i noticed that s05e12 was missing for whatever reason and only after wiki'ing that episode up did i realize why i deleted it like a little bitch. i was never even that fond of his character but his death had me fucking heartbroken

>tfw you will never take peggy's anal virginity

3, or 4. they are all great. just enjoy the ride.

did you turn on arrow or flash after switching shows?

>1-good
>2-great
>3-kino
>4-kino
>5-kino
>6-alright
>7-great

he had overtaken ken as my favourite by the end

which is crazy considering how annoying he is at the start of the show

Switch season 6 and 7 and you got yourself a perfect list.

nah my ddue. 7 has some bumpy moments but the second half makes up for the first. I though the ending episodes were fucking perfect. 6 kinda dragged for me and the plot-lines just weren't as interesting for some reason. It was still entertaining and watchable.

I hate the way they nerfed this guy. he was supposed to be Don 2.0

He could never be a replacement for Don, he wasn't suave enough, he was loud and could be offensive.

A Jew? Lol no.

Yeah but he went from "lightning in a bottle" legitimate-threat to Don's brilliance, to cutting his fucking nipple off. shoulda been him, Stan, Pete and Harry in California S7.

I loved Pete's redemption arc. Couldn't stand him at first but I was really rooting for him at the end.

i wish i could find the scene where they listen to the beatles soundalikes and he says "it's like i'm being stabbed in the fucking heart" on youtube
it's so good

>Don's brilliance

can we talk about this? how many good ideas does don actually have during the show? i can remember it's toasted in the pilot, the carousel photo slide thing shit and the finale but other than that i don't know.

i know he's supposed to be THE tobacco ad man and all that jazz and the show is basically his downfall but still.

his brilliance was that he could nearly always sell his ideas, even when they were shit

He had one or two a season until like, season 5... then it was all Ginsberg/Peggy

Season 5. All are utterly pointless, specially the final one, but season 5 had great episodes.

Yeah, I really enjoy shows where people talk and nothing happens.

Why are you swearing?

Based Ginzo went out too soon

The ideas weren't as important as the fact that he could sell you on them. Remember The Crash, all his Jaguar ideas keep getting thrown out and he asks Ken to somehow get him in the room so he can pitch in person. His (or his team's) ideas are good, but they lack that Don Draper punch to close those deals

"The Other Woman" is the best TV episode ever made (Ozymandias from BB is a close second). But the overall series is mostly soap opera pointless shenanigans.

> NOT GREAT, BOB!

It bothers me how most of the time he is just sitting in his arse or typing ideas, and ocasionally in the brainstorm.
A guy of his position should have alot of paperwork right?

CHIP AND DIP

>Ozymandias from BB is a close second

Rian please hang yourself

Have you seen season 5, "The other woman"?

Perfect list.

The whole Don/Sylvia story in 6 bored me to death by the end of it.

>not picking fly
GET OUT

He does, but like everyone else at the office he delegated, that's why they had all those secretaries for. Don almost gets caught once for signing papers with bad info on them, and he didn't know about Lane's forged check (or the money taken out) until Cooper brought it up with him so he wasn't really head on about paperwork

of course

I was questioning why BB was anywhere NEAR the best episode ever when the sopranos exists

cursing*

Yeah. Ozymandias might be the best episode of Breaking Bad, but then there's the question if Breaking Bad is really that good overall. The best thing it had was Cranston's performance, and it relied a lot in concealing information from the viewer so eventually they could reveal it as a twist

Brilliant line, such a great way to illustrate the limits of Don's thinking and the possibility of something "else". Much better than later in the series when characters come right out and say "there's more to life than work" or whatever

>the suitcase

I cried like a bitch

I legit cried when Roger finds out the guy who shined his shoes died and he breaks down after holding up since his mother's death

4 and 6