Admit it You pissed your pants when you saw this in the theatre

Admit it You pissed your pants when you saw this in the theatre

No, it wasn't a raunchy lil' R-rated flick like Baywatch
#Litty

Yeah from laughing at how terrible it was

Went to see it last night and almost the entire theatre erupted in laughter, never been so proud of my small town in my life.

I thought it was cool at first but now it just look's silly

I had no problem with her having force powers and neither should any Star Wars fan, BUT anyone with a brain should have seen the actual flying in motion and lost it.

I walked out early on.

I have absolutely no issue at all with the concept of this scene, anyone who thinks DUH HOW CAN SHE SURVIVE IN SPACE needs to go back to /reddit/.

That said, this scene looked absolutely fucking awful. It's indefensible, only reason it made it to the final cut is because they didn't want to axe any Carrie footage, otherwise they would have reshot it.

>she's freiza now

Yeah, I burst into laughter. It was a packed midnight screening and maybe ten other people laughed?
Everyone else seemed to take it fairly seriously.

So, can all Force users survive in Space?

Don't see why they'd have any need for Jedi Starfighters if they can all survive outer space and fly faster than their starships.

Also don't really see why they'd need to put on oxygen masks for a quick swim down to the Gungan city.

Worst scene in the history of cinema.

yeah who needs a spaceship when you can do this.

I saw this with my dad and when this happened I was embarrassed that this is what I brought my father to see. He almost died earlier this month and THIS is how I repaid him. I've never been so ashamed.

I don't think I would be as upset if that is actually what happened.

This. I would have been more amused than upset by that.

whats going n in this scene

Even my friend who is the plebbiest of normies looked around in utter bewilderment

No, I shit in my hand and threw it at the screen

How can she survive in space, though?

Legitimately almost walked out of the theater when this part happened

Fuck Disney
Fuck Rian
Fuck Star Wars

Leia got blasted into space when a tie fighter blew up the bridge, then she used the force to fly back into the ship.

It was incredibly distracting since it felt like the perfect opportunity to kill of Leia

Commit seppuku. Restore your family's lost honor.

why didnt this happen

Rian Johnson's plan was to turn Star Wars into DBZ. He wanted Rey and Kylo flying through the air shooting spirit bombs.

Actually no. Since the Lotr movies where I wat hed every film in the theater about to burst so I couldnt enjoy it properly, I have learned not to drink anything a few hours before I watch a kinoplex filmomatic.

Nah but my sides went flying after her and beat her back to the ship.

wen u herd sombody had some of dat cociana on dar ship yooooooo

because space doesn't kill you in 5 seconds like bad sci-fi would let you believe

>implying i would pay to see this

Same, I took just the smallest sips of water during TLJ, just enough to wet my mouth. Usually I spend half the movie thinking about how badly I want to go to the washroom but how I'll miss the movie and have to move past people.

not the first time she's survived the vacuum of space without a spacesuit

bad bait

>space creature just happens to have the correct temperature and pressure in its gut for human beings
k

Wasn't there some rationalization involving extending the shield?

I know, it was so #LITTY, wasnt it?

I was holding in my laughter after I realized what was happening.
everyone in the cinema was silent.
then, a guy two or three rows in front of me let out a quiet snigger, which set me off laughing out loud.
then 20 or so other people joined in.

I loved watching TLJ. it was hilariously bad. best cinema experience I've ever had.

I was shaking my head the whole time in disbelief.

They're showing it in India already?

True story
>watching Wonderwoman with my gf
>half an hour in I start to need to piss
>manage to hold just until they plan the final assualt like 30 minutes left of the film probably
>decide to just go to the bathroom
>push past and go outside
>oh wait this was the wrong door
>locks behind me
>it was the stairs to leave the cinema
>go back to the front door from outside
>cinema is closed, this is the last showing
>go to the pub to piss and drink beer until my gf is done

Thankfully I didnt really miss anything.

You just made me remember when I was like 8 my dad took me to see Two Towers when I had diarrhea and missed the entire battle of helms deep because I was peeing out of my ass.

My poor dad stayed in there with me.

I was so excited to see Shrek that I got bad stomachache and mom had to take me home.

I thought she was going to reach out to Luke. Maybe to forgive him for losing Ben, maybe to beg him to train Rey, maybe to ask him to come back himself.

Then she started opening her eyes and zipping around and it was stupid and gay.

I didn't piss my pants. I was just wondering what the hell happened. Did they ever even explain how it happened? Does anyone know?

Did Leia have some superpowers in the old films that I'm forgetting about?

it was implied in the original series that Leia is force sensitive, I think in the EU she actually trained as a jedi

We shit in the streets then wipe with our hands. Big difference

>in the theatre
Not all of us are Disney cucks.