youtube.com/watch?v=MFWF9dU5Zc0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z726OPwCnjE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we did this already

so don't watch it

fucking insect

You losers are a parody of yourselves at this point

Ocean's movies are garbage. This will actually be the best one because we'll get a kino lesbian scene starring mommy Blanchett and Bullock

youtube.com/watch?v=z726OPwCnjE
YAAAASSS QUEEEEN

Just like your shit films, jew.

It's the woms trying to take our precious movies away. We must complain now about how much we used to love the ocean's movies but now we hate them because they cast women in them.

fucking hate this place

Is this a reboot or is she like a relative of Clooney's character?

>black and asian leads who can't act for shit

Shame since they'll bring down the actual actors

She's his sister

It looks fine

You had me at just

God I'm so fucking tired of all you alt cucks losing your fucking mind anytime a female or minority gets literally any role.
I'm going to watch this retard flick just to spite you virgins.

>Cucks
>Virgins

I think we all know who the real virgin is here kiddo

I'm actually hyped for all these remakes. They usually fail horribly and we get great memes, if they are somehow good we get a good flick. Win-win.

I wasn’t even aware the first films were even popular enough to warrant a reboot. Like of all the movies they could’ve chosen, why the oceans series? Truly baffling

Well it can't be any worse than oceans 13, can it?

This. Don't stir shit up, just don't see it. Word of mouth gives this thing power, but if you really want to make the studio panic, just ignore it completely. No view means no sales, no sales means no more gimmicky remakes.

Make an original movie instead.

I'm going to stay home and spam low rottentomato scores. Have fun at the movies soyboy

>blabalablabla + quirky music
>*music stops to make a point*
>blablablabkabbalablabla + quirky music
>...

how is Sarah Paulson the hottest one?

She literally looks like a racist WWII cartoon

I can’t get mad about this because the originals were so Jewish they could never win a place in my heart.

Thats sad.

>akwafina
Is the dolphin slut from Bojack Horseman based on her?

Reminder the problem with Ghostbusters was that it was a shitty movie

This is just a heist movie with female leads

We're not gonna let it slide. This is cultural warfare.

It will be bad; so no.

But it looks like just another inoffensive bland blockbuster remake. An unnecessary political one, but it looks like that whole "GURL POWER" angle isn't that overt. Not like ghost busters.

oy vey. you say that like it's a bad thing.

hey, now that you mention it, sacha baron cohen should make a parody called Oceans 9/11

>This is just a heist movie with female leads
...and it will also be a shitty, corporate movie made for normies

It actually looks decent and not full of pandering shit like the ghostbusters remake

Who cares? There are shitty movies released all the time. The Clooney trilogy wasn't that great and isn't some sacred franchise.

no

Trailer isn't bad. Looks like they're going to spend too much time assembling the team and trying to introduce them.